• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Super Smash Bros. Reboot

Which Echo should we add?

• Funky over DK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadow over Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 46:
Wily Castle

The returning stage from the Smash. the layout is the same, but the castles in background can change appearances randomly if you choose it as Stage.

The following castles:
  • Wily Castle (MM2)
  • Wily Castle (MM3)
  • Wily Castle (MM4)
  • Wily Castle (MM5)
  • Wily Castle (MM6)
  • Wily Castle (MM7)
  • Wily Castle (MM8)
  • Wily Castle (MM9)
  • Wily Castle (MM10)
  • Gear Fortress (MM11)
I’ll nominate then Super Smash Flash version of Central Highway
View attachment 353033
Gonna submit Skull Fortress from Smash Flash 2.
Vote for your 1 favorite

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll just go with the Super Smash Flash one just to deviate a little more from Ultimate

Job 48:
Old:
Hammer Bro
1656100175961.png

Acts same like in real smash.

New:
Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
View attachment 350936
Miles "Tails" Prower is one of iconic Sonic characters and Sonic's trusty sidekick throughout the series. Nuff said about him, since you guys know him from the game.

His purpose?
When summoned, he would fly around the stage like in the games and summoner can use him as helicopter device to fly around the stage as he carries you. Also he could damage opponents in the air when used as Assist Character.
View attachment 350937
(Picture shows an example how the assist can work. Sonic = Summoner and Tails = Tails (Assist Card))
He can be KOed.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
SSBU spirit Knuckle Joe.png
Knuckle Joe: Works like he does in the real games.

Mona: She’d be similar to the excitebike assist where she riders her bike around and damages people.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with the Egg Carrier from Sonic Adventure

For this one, players would be fighting on the center dome, and Chaos 6 and Zero sometimes appear as hazards.
Sometimes, a monorail appears on of the sides, and players can stand on it.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

2B (Nier/Drakengard series)

Going to go with one of our newest series to hit a Nintendo platform. She would be a really cool brand new fighter for a reboot with lots of moveset potential, maybe with some implementation of Pod 042 & maybe 9S in similar way to Chrom & Rex.

Job 50:
Simon Belmont (Resubmission)
Simon Belmont (Castlevania, Konami)
View attachment 352145
Simon is main Protagonist of NES Castlevania games and one of Protagonist of series. He is a vampire hunter that kills monsters and vampires in castles, especially Dracula's Castle.
He is one of Metroidvania icons and and his series are popular in gaming history and one of honorable Nintendo 3rd Party characters.

He would work like in Smash, albeit he could use moves based on latter games. Although we could keep his NES design tho...

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Doshin

The titular giant could have a moveset based around his earth-bending, as well as his transformation between his good and evil forms. A classic oddball inclusion, as well as an interesting character from an international-only release.
He’s not my first choice, but I’ll go with Ganon as he’d be a newcomer, and Kamek is our only antagonist so far.

SSBU spirit Ganon.png

2B (Nier/Drakengard series)

Going to go with one of our newest series to hit a Nintendo platform. She would be a really cool brand new fighter for a reboot with lots of moveset potential, maybe with some implementation of Pod 042 & maybe 9S in similar way to Chrom & Rex.

Rayman

I just think he's neat. He's had a fair few Nintendo appernces and would fit in this game pretty well.
Bowser

come on, it's Bowser, we gotta have him.
Job 50:
Simon Belmont (Resubmission)
Vote for your top 2

Top Bottom