• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: SEGA Superstars World Cup (Current Jobs: Amigo/Sakura/Chomp/Knuckles/Nei/Elenor movesets and collectables!)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Sonic-Whistle.png

And there's the final whistle!

Let's take a look at the results:

Items: 25
Tag-Ins: 10
Sponsors: 28
Fan Clubs: 17

So it looks like we'll be adding the assist trophy like sponsors to this game like the bunch of sell outs we are(gotta make that money somehow).

Our first Sponsorship job will be coming up shortly, but for now:

-------------------

Job #9: Chie Satonaka's moveset
Yep, we all knew this was coming. Chie's the only one of our current squad without a moveset. Help this highly adept kicker pull off some special moves. Please refer to the front page for moveset examples. 30 points over the 6 stats, 4 special moves, some fun animations and a kit description.

------------------
As is customary for any Sega All-Star title, Sonic won't be the only character from his series appearing in this title. In fact, there's a good chance there will be a few additional Sonic characters along the line, but let's focus on the here and now:

Job #10: Submit the second Sonic the Hedgehog character

So now it's down to you all on who the Blue Blur will be teaming up with(or facing off against) on the field. As always these two jobs will have around 23-25 before I blow the whistle, so get cracking!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Ya know, I'll throw my hat into the ring again too:

Job #10: Bean the Dynamite

beanthedynamite.png

Bean isn't a very important Sonic character overall. Outside of his debut in Fighters and his appearances in the comics he's appeared on a wanted poster in Sonic Generations and as an illusion created enemy in Sonic Mania. The comics claim his father is Dynamite Dux's Bin.

You may even be wondering why I'd make the bold choice to even suggest Bean whilst more well known characters such as Amy Rose, Silver, Blaze, Rouge or Metal Sonic have not even been(ha) suggested yet.

Well for this reason: Bean is thematically appropriate for this sporting event.

Bean Virtua Striker.jpg

Yes, you heard right, Bean has appeared in Sega's own Football title, Virtua Striker 2 as a secret playable character, which makes him one of the very first Sonic characters to play football in a video title long before Mario & Sonic at the Olympics added Football as a reoccurring event.

Here he is in action, for those who were curious:

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #9:

Character #03: Chie Satonaka

1645769231897.png

Media Nickname: The Spunky Dragon with Deadly Legs

Stats:
Speed: 7
Strength: 7
Defense: 3
Shooting: 5
Passing: 4
Skill: 4

Super-Star Move: Galactic Punt
Chie crouches, giving her weight from one leg to another to warm up, surrounding herself with a fiery aura. Then she jumps high in the air, spins around herself, and hits the ball with a high kick that sends the ball with enough force to drag anyone it hits along with it to the goal post. This strike is so strong that unless it’s stopped by a Goal-Star move, it will keep going until it turns into a distant glow in the sky. Hitting another player with the ball may prevent a score but it will take a while for them to return to the field.

All-Star Move: Dragon Hustle
Chie summons her Persona Tomoe which casts Dragon Hustle on three of her closest teammates and herself. Indicated by a spectral dragon surrounding them and causing them to gain a multicolored aura around them, indicating the buff they gained. For a short time, these players will gain increased Strength, Speed, and Defence.

Star-Burst Move: Power Charge
Tomoe appears behind Chie and uses her polearm like a golf club to propel her forward at high speeds. Chie will knock people away from herself for a short time but can’t change directions at all, leaving her trajectory highly predictable. Can be used in a pinch to relocate Chie and get her away from tricky situations. Her legs glow in a blue fire as she runs like this.

Goal-Star Move: High Counter
Chie lifts one of her legs as Tomoe is summoned behind her, spins her polearm, and holds it out with both hands, causing a transparent, rectangular shield to appear in front of the goal post. The shield will send back any strikes directly in front of her directly back. However, it can easily miss the goal attempts coming from sides and this can leave Chie immobile for a while.

Goal Victories:
  1. Chie will throw a flying spin kick before landing on one leg and giving a pose. Tomoe appears in front of her to pose as well, so she quickly jumps in front of her to not get blocked from the view, shouting “Don’t think, feel!”
  2. Chie will backflip and put her hands on her hips with a confident beam. She will also ask “So who's next in line for a stomping?” or say “I did it!”
  3. Chie will run, jump to throw a few high kicks yelling “Hwataaa! Justice prevails!”, and then puts a pair of yellow glasses on, flicking her nose with her thumb.
MVP:
Chie will throw a few kung fu punches and kicks as Tomoe transforms into Suzuka Gonzen behind her and circle a dragon made of ice around the two. Chie will then show off with a pose along with her Persona, as the dragon creates a rainbow behind them. Chie will then either exclaim "Woohoo! All right, who wants my foot on their face next?" or "Ha! My body moved on its own! I'm getting better!"

Losing:
  1. Chie will trip and stumble, landing on her butt, similar to her knockdown animation in P4. She may say "It's nothing... I'll be okay..." or “I’m sorry…”
  2. Chie will hold her stomach and double over. She will also say, dejectedly, “I need more meat…”.
  3. Chie will fall to her knees and cover her face, yelling “That isn’t me!” as a static, grinning doppelganger of her flash behind her for a moment.
Kit:
Chie's kit colors are based on the athletic jacket she wears over her uniform, a green base with yellow trim, worn over black compression shorts.

Job #10: Rouge the Bat

1645769472193.png

Rouge is a bat of many talents. She's a jewel thief, a government spy, a tresure tracker and one hell of a fighter when her infiltrations lead her to armed conflict. It should be little surprise to see him in a soccer match, especially if she decides that the trophy is valuable enough for her.

But why her over other Sonic characters, you'll ask? Simply put, while her strength equals to another powerhouse, Knuckles, Rouge's specialt is her deadly kicks. I think she fits into this game's theme nicely and we can always use some of the more underutilized Sonic characters in crossover titles.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 10: Metal Sonic

As someone who grew up with the Sonic OVA, Metal Sonic is so much more than a simple robot clone. He has speed! He has killer kicks (as seen here)! He even has really cool game-only powers such as his lasers if we want to combine the different robot Sonics that Eggman has invented! I just love Metal and would love to see him playable.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job 10: Metal Sonic

As someone who grew up with the Sonic OVA, Metal Sonic is so much more than a simple robot clone. He has speed! He has killer kicks (as seen here)! He even has really cool game-only powers such as his lasers if we want to combine the different robot Sonics that Eggman has invented! I just love Metal and would love to see him playable.
That's one hell of a tackle right there.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
And that's 24 hours football fans!

Job #9:

First of all, congratulations to osby osby for their Chie Moveset's default win.
Appreciate all the hard work you're doing on this buddy. You're really bringing the cast to life here with your write up talent. I'll be adding it to the front page today.

-------------

Onto Job #10:

Let's see who Sonic is potentially bringing with him:
  • Knock Knock, it's Knuckles. He's finally finished rapping long enough to start dribbling. Put forth by airConditioner airConditioner
  • Tails putting the kick into Sidekick is already showing off his incredibly well animated football skills in the submission by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Dr. Eggman has been practicing for this daily by kicking Orbot around. Submitted by @Darkonedagger
  • Shadow the Hedgehog is the Ultimate signing. Whilst cowards run, he wins matches. Submitted by Yiptap Yiptap
  • Bean the Dynamite explodes back onto the field after his original foray in Virtua Striker. Submitted by myself, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
  • Rouge the Bat has stolen jewels, hearts and now plans to steal the ball from her opponents. Submitted by osby osby
  • Metal Sonic wants to face off against his rival in whatever he does. Submitted by Flyboy Flyboy
Please vote on your favourite Mobian(Earthling...err...it's complicated).

Three votes each, your own submission can only be in third for this one. Winner joins the roster as our newest sports signing!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
  1. Tails (Football skills on display in that McDonalds ad, he's probably one of the few who genuinely understands 'teamwork' from the gang and to be honest I just really like Tails. Nothing deeper than that really.)
  2. Rouge (Has one hell of a drill kick in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle...not the most obvious pick, but a pretty solid inclusion)
  3. Knuckles (We've seen the way he stops Sonic in the new movie trailer...that's some serious Goalkeeping skills)

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. Tails (Normally Knuckles would be my number one but he just makes tons of sense and I like him)
2. Eggman (He's my boy!!!)
3. Metal Sonic (Maybe now isn't his time but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna vote for him)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
It's time! Let's look at the results of our latest superstar!

Knuckles: 12
Tails: 20
Dr. Eggman: 14
Shadow: 3
Bean: 8
Rouge: 3
Metal Sonic: 6

And here's our latest signing:

MILES "TAILS" PROWER. AKA TAILS SOKKA.
Tails.png

(art by SpinosKingdom875)

Man, he may seem like an obvious pick, but let me tell you, this pick, as obvious as it is, sparks joy for a massive Tails fan like myself.

We'll be getting to this wonder kit's moveset soon, but we have another two jobs in the meantime:

Job #11: Submit a Sega character from the Arcades
Pretty simple task; if the character debuted in the arcades, that character is absolutely viable for submission here. Let's give some props to Sega's rep as the Arcade Experts. Any and all Sega characters that debuted in the arcade are viable here, so get your favourites submitted.

Job # 12: Submit a Stadium based on the Arcades

And why stop at just a character? Let's get a Stadium based on the Arcades too.

It doesn't have to be the same game as your character pick either, so feel free to submit something you'd think would work well. Remember to give details about audience members and any hazards or gimmicks this particular stadium has too!

Once again, you have 24 hours to get those submissions in! That's all for now!

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #12: New Arcade Character - Virtua Striker

Pretty damn obvious, yet a very solid and thematically fitting character since 1994's arcades for this job. Nothing else to say besides Sonic characters appearing in the same game as this artwork came from, 'nuff said.
Job #13: New Arcade-Themed Stadium - SEGA S.A. Soccer

Well, this one didn't exactly originate from a video game, but in fact, this was one of SEGA's electro-mechanical games they released for the arcades (so it counts) in the early 1970's, created alongside a former Spanish amusement subsidiary, Segasa. For me, this stadium would represent their electro-mechanical arcade game era (which was known for Periscope by example and ended when Space Invaders arrived in 1978, thus replacing them with video games).

It's aesthetics are pretty much modeled after your typical football stadium with white lines and many other stuff like seats for crowds/fan clubs, except that a field takes place inside the giant, bright yellow wooden cabinet itself with various text (like a old SEGA logo) and artwork on it and even handles & buttons in each side, where both teams are playing the match. You're pretty much playing inside the cabinet, like how the Retro Maze track happens inside the arcade machine in Pac-Man World Rally. For a closer view, check this link. While it doesn't have any gimmicks compared to other stadiums, it acts more of like a standard field and simple training/tutorial stage.

Last edited:
Job 11:

Credit to Speed Weed Speed Weed for original unaltered write-up.
Arcade character: Temjin from Cyber Troopers Virtual-ON
View attachment 345224
Cyber Troopers Virtual-ON is a series of 3D fighter/shooter hybrid arcade games developed by the AM3 team at SEGA, who are most famous for also having been behind Crazy Taxi. Virtual-ON revolves around Virtuaroids (VRs for short), who are basically big ****ing robots who are decked out with weaponry and are fighting each other for the fate of the world. These battles are made possible thanks to one of this series' most distinctive and defining quirks: the use of a twin-stick controller to control the VRs, in which you have two arcade sticks complemented by a variety of other controls. This made for a rather unique control scheme in which the VRs are actually controlled like industrial machinery, which was a big factor in the series' popularity and is sometimes considered to have revolutionized the use of twin sticks in gaming. The mechs in this series are also notable for having been designed by Hajime Katoki, a character designer who has worked on Gundam.

The series has 4 main games that were released between 1996 and 2003. In more recent years, there has also been a crossover game with the light novel series A Certain Magical Index and a collection of the first three games on the PS4. This is actually a very notable series for SEGA - the original games were big hits on arcades, the series has quite the cult following, and SEGA reference it, like, all the time. I think the two most shining examples of the series getting referenced are the original game being playable in Yakuza Kiwami 2 and some of the more recognizable mechs from the series showing up in Super Robot Wars (fun fact: an unspecified Virtual-ON character was in the cards for Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - apparently even having had a model made of them - but was unfortunately scrapped. But it also just keeps popping up in all sorts of smaller ways. The old SEGA 60th anniversary pfp thing they did had like a bajillion Virtual-ON icons. If you listen to any of these big SEGA music albums, there's a pretty high likelihood that there will be some Virtual-ON representation. It's just a series that SEGA clearly have a lot of reverence for (it's also gotten stuff like figurines, light novels, and drama CDs).
Also it's a series about cool robots fighting like cmon we gotta get it in.

Temjin is more or less the face of Virtual-ON. It's the mascot. The poster bot, if you will. Temjin is an all-around fighter, whose main weapon is a laser blade that can also be transformed into an energy beam.
Temjin is SEGA Soccer game would be too big, but we fan shrink him down to make him balanced in the game. He would focus on defense and strength due to being a giant robot and he would be slow, but powerful character that could even defend the ball from going to the goal.
I know he could be very odd addition, but he would join the roster if you're inventive how he could work in the soccer game.

Arcade Stadium:
Distorted Shrine (Virtual-on)

Distorted Shrine is one of locations in Virtaul-On game and it's a structure that exists in outer space. It's also a Shrine where robots fight in the Game.
(I really don't know about the series, so I need to write is very shortly)

As Stadium, it would be themed after Virtual-ON, where aesthetics are future-based and everything is made out of metal except grass, where you play the soccer.
The Hazard is Z-Gradt and spawns on the middle of Battlefield and shoots out the rockets at opponents to damage them. Also, he could shoot at the ball sometimes, creating an explosion that lets ball bounce to the goal by accident.
He appears for while and he goes away, leaving the Battlefield.
Despite his huge size and possible unfairness of the stage Hazard, he could be smaller version of him that is not very dangerous as original one.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord

Job #12: Joe Musashi (Shinobi)

0D8353F6-D51F-4B0F-A184-A295C871C4A1.png

Joseph Musashi is the main protagonist of the Shinobi series. Originally a weak young boy, he grew up to become a respected ninja through hard work and determination. He steps up to fight the terrorist organization Zeed after learning that they’re kidnapping the children of his clan. While the soccer field might not seem like a place for a ninja, you can’t deny that darting around the field as ninja football player and pulling off various ninjutsu would be cool as hell.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stage: Pengarctica

This is a compilation of two classic penguin games: Pengo and Penguin Adventure - you begin on an aurora borealis-tinted ice shelf, which is the Pengo portion. In this form, lots of ice cubes will appear and eventually disappear - you can kick them around like the ball. The cubes can hit opponents, but will disintegrate upon doing do - however, if a cube is sent into a goal. you will score half a point!

Eventually the ice shelf collapses, which leads into the Penguin Adventure portion - the cave has a single, very heavy and slow egg that if kicked into a goal, will score you 2 points, but will be shattered if it hits an opponent without any damage taken. The egg does respawn, but it isn't as quick to do so as a new cube spawning after one is goaled/disintegrated.

After a while, a geyser will burst through the cave, sending you back to an ice shelf.

The egg and cubes are a great way to score extra points when your team has a disadvantage, but you're gonna have to use them conservatively lest you forget the main goal of kicking the ball and thus let your team down.

Unrelated, but if we ever get to guests I'll be pushing hard for the Fonz and Ronald McDonald

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job #12:

Character: Opa-Opa from Fantasy Zone

673px-ASR_Opa-Opa.png

Listen we gotta get Opa-Opa in. We gotta. He's so epic. Iconic SEGA character, he's in like everything, Fantasy Zone is a classic arcade game, and also he has a Very Fun Design. Let's ****in put him in. Put my boy in

Stage: Infested Spaceship from Alien Syndrome
20220226_231229.jpg

So Alien Syndrome was this top-down shooter released by SEGA for arcades in '87. You played as one of two characters - Ricky and Mary - as you made your way through various spaceships and rescued your comrades, who are being held hostage by aliens. It was a cool game, and pretty successful.

This stadium will base itself off of the spaceships featured in this game. Various alien monsters populate this dark, dreary area as the SEGA gang now makes use of it as a football field. Because why the hell not?

D

Deleted member

Gilius Thunderhead
A dwarf and one of the main playable characters in the Golden Axe franchise. He has been in most of these crossovers, but with good reason.

2013-03-26_00020.jpg

Outrun Bay

Would take place in a sunlit beach filled with lush plam trees and scenery. The flag man can be seen relaxing. Cars will drive around the outside of the arena, which could potentially act as a hazard if players end up there.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #11: Zobio & Zobiko (The House of the Dead EX)

1645942011163.png

These loving couple only in a single Japanese-exclusive arcade title in 2009 but I really can't think of a better THotD character for a football game. Ideally, one would do the real action while the other assist for the special moves but they can also be a 2-in-1 player with Zobiko hanging from Zobio's back and telling him how to play. After all, it feels cruel to separate them after all the trouble they went through running from Dr. Curien's army of zomb- I mean, creatures.

And while we're on the topic of arcade games that never left Japan;

Job # 12: Wonderland Wars

1645942659403.png

Wonderland Wars is a 4-on-4 MOBA that was released in 2015. The aim is to form a party of fairy tale heroes (such as Cinderella, Alice, Kaguya, and Little Red Riding Hood) and use them to defeat opponents' armies and conquer their castles, using a rather inventive touchscreen input.

Some of the maps already use a grass, rectangular arena with a checkerboard pattern so I think they would translate into a football field pretty well. The stadium would be shaped like a fairy tale background with purple and pink castle towers of cartoonish proportions and medieval knights cheering from the sidelines. Goalposts can have heart-shaped decorations on them, along with overgrown fruits and flowers on the sides.

This field's gimmick is that there are two bastions on the sides of each team's goalposts, which the opposing team can break with enough shots, granting their own team some stat boosts, similar to the tower defense elements in a strategy multiplayer game.

1645943089613.png

(A Wonderland Wars stage, featured in the SEGA-developed fighting game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition)

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
dang smashboards stopped giving me notifications for the thread again

Well, here's my Character and Stadium submission:
1645946998383.png

Flicky
The bird who predated Sonic the Hedgehog, Flicky starred in her own arcade game that was built as a competitor to Namco's Mappy (and whaddya know, I love both games a lot)! Flicky went on to appear as an animal buddy in the Sonic series, often being used as a power source for Badniks. But we shouldn't forget Flicky's origin as an Arcade Star!

On the field, Flicky will likely be the smallest player available, but what she lacks in size and power, she makes up for in speed! She isn't as fast as Sonic, of course... but she's still very tricky to hit! And for her special moves, she could throw items like flowerpots and telephones, call in the Piopios (Chicks) for help, or maybe even summon Nyannyan (Tiger) and Choro (Iggy)!

And alongside her, I'm submitting a home field!
1645946975694.png

Flicky's House
A stadium located inside the house from the first few levels of Flicky. Nyannyans will run along the field sometimes, knocking over players they collide with. As a special bonus gimmick, players will be able to round up Piopios. Piopios will follow behind the player who touches them, and if they are brought to a door located on either side of the field, they can be deposited for a temporary randomized stat boost (stronger kicks, faster running speed, etc). The more chicks you deposit, the stronger your boost. But drop a full 10 Piopios into the door at once, and you'll get one chance for an extra powerful shot that cannot be blocked by players or goalies! This shot only works within a certain distance from the goal, however, and is lost if your team looses possession of the ball.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job #11: Tom-Tom

TomTom.png

Wonder Boy has a bit of a confusing history, but the takeaway is Sega owns the Wonder Boy cast, including the very first protagonist who debuted on Arcade; Tom-Tom

In the original title Tom-Tom(or Boy, or Wonder Boy, he's had like three different names) had to constantly run in order to keep up his momentum, which I think could translate to a fun player.

Fun fact: If Skateboarding had won the original job, I was going to lock Tom-Tom in alongside Sonic due to...well...this:

Wonder-Boy-Skateboard.png

Job # 12: Stadium De Amigo:

904650-943427_20080926_002.jpg

A sun drenched stadium that takes place on a beach, the stadium itself seems to bounce and jive whilst Samba music fills the air and a carnival like atmosphere plays.

The sun itself is an audience member at this stadium, watching in over the top of the stadium's walls. Other audience members include the masked wrestler men, cacti with sunglasses and

Every time a goal is scored confetti rains from the sky and the Samba music really kicks it up a notch with Chumba, Wamba, Bingo and Bongo all playing their instruments.

This is largely a relatively standard stadium with few gimmicks but big celebrations for every goal. Upon the final score the whole stadium goes wild with all the audience breaking out into dancing and music playing regardless of who wins.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
So the new signings are here! Let's take a look at our kings(and queens) of the Arcade

Job # 11 Entrants!

• Super Hang-On Rider speeds onto the pitch, submitted by his manager and mechanic, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Virtua Striker appropriately walks onto the field only to be utterly bewildered by his fellow team mates, submitted by his manager and talent scout, tonygameman tonygameman
  • Temjin is done with it's tune ups and has been specially modified to fit into our stadiums. Submitted by his manager and mecha modifier, Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  • Joe Musashi has his eyes set on his next target, the goal. Submitted by his manager and mission giver, OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
  • Opa-Opa might be taking Fantasy Football a little too literally, but he's got feet and he knows how to use them. Submitted by his manager and favourite shopkeeper, Speed Weed Speed Weed
  • Gilius Thunderhead is a real teamplayer, just don't let him head the ball with that helmet...submitted by his manager and blacksmith, @Darkonedagger
  • Zobio and Zobiko are showing that both love and football require dedicated team work. Submitted by their manager and wedding photographer, osby osby
  • Flicky is used to organising a team of squawking squabbling babies, making her the perfect team captain. Submitted by her manager and professional bird watcher, Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
  • Tom-Tom wants to prove his nickname Wonder Boy is universally applicable to both bashing baddies and scoring goals. Submitted by me, his manager and fashion advisor, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
For this vote, please vote for your top three. As always your own submission can only be in third.

Job #12: Stadiums!
  • SEGA S.A. Soccer is a unique twist on the table football genre, representing Sega's humble beginnings as an electro-mechanical game manufacturer. Submitted by SEGA Historian, tonygameman tonygameman
  • Distorted Shrine is a futuristic space age slick looking metal stadium that hides some sneaky rocket surprises. Submitted by actual rocket scientist, Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  • Pengarctica is an antarctica themed shifting stadium, that plays homage to Sega's best penguin heroes from Pengo and Doki Doki Penguin Land. Submitted by tuxedo fitter, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Infested Spaceship takes place on a...well, infested spaceship. Alien horrors hide in the crevices of this stadium ready to strike when the moment is right. Submitted by chest burst alien survivor Speed Weed Speed Weed
  • Outrun Bay is a both a great place to catch some rays and watch the world go by, but also enjoy a game of beach football. Submitted by professional sandcastle architect, @Darkonedagger
  • Wonderland Wars is a fantastical medieval like stadium with destructible bastions that offer a wonder boost to your team should you break through them. Submitted by the sleight of hand trickster, osby osby
  • Flicky's House takes the meaning of 'home field advantage' to literal heights. Rounding up the Piopio chicks and depositing them off the field will grant you some big bird bonuses. Submitted by bird house feng shui master Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
  • Stadium De Amigo is a bouncy Samba obsessed stadium where the celebrations never end. Submitted by a man who has absolutely no natural rhythm, myself, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
For this vote, please vote for your top three. Just like #Job 11, your own submission can only be in third.

See you in 24 hours for the results sports fans!

D

Deleted member

1. Opa-Opa
2. Gillius
3. Joe

1. Stadium De Amigo
2. Infested Spaceship
3. Wonderland Wars

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Characters:
1. Opa-Opa - I love this little guy so much, and Fantasy Zone is so great.
2. Flicky - I just like cute birds.
3. Super Hang-On Rider - I actually think this is a really cool idea and a great way to pay tribute to a classic with a really funny concept. Would love to see it expanded.

Stadiums:
1. SA Soccer - SUCH a clever idea!
2. Pengarctica - I love me some Pengo and a shifting stadium sounds really interesting.
3. Infested Spaceship - I have a super soft spot for this game and think it'd make a really cool environment.

It's amazing how arcade-focused rounds always seem to bring out the creativity in these SEGA projects. Like, Outrun is one of my favorite games and I couldn't even vote for Outrun Bay because of how many great choices there were.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Characters:
  1. Opa-Opa
  2. Tom-Tom
  3. Virtua Striker
Stadiums:
  1. OutRun Bay
  2. Flicky's House
  3. SEGA S.A. Soccer