• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: LEGO Dimensions 2

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Space Jam areas are allowed to be submitted!
Again wasn't thinking of Space Jam submissions just want the status of those areas.
New Looney Tunes Cartoons take away Elmer Fudd's iconic rifle: We're not  doing guns - CBS News

ACME Hunting Grounds
We can't have a Looney Tunes hub area without the hunting grounds, there would be many different armaments to use to destroy many pesky "wabbits" and other similar creatures. It could also be an arena of sorts where you need to hunt powerful monsters from other universes and use the cartoony gadgets at your disposal to defeat said monsters for rewards such as minikits and other stuff. Imagine hunting down the likes of a Barlog or Acklay using nothing but a classic ACME brand Anvil and bombs. There could also be a giant cannon to blast you to distance lands of your choice for fast travel.

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I mentioned this on the Discord but I’d like to bring it up again as I feel it’s very important.

I think we should refrain from making any more level plots until we’ve decided on a few more franchises to include overall. The original Lego Dimensions had multiple levels where the villains were Crossovers, such as The Riddler and Brainiac appearing in the Lord of the Rings level, Sauron and the Oliphants appearing in the DC level, or Lord Business and the MicroManagers appearing in the Simpsons level.

I believe we should decide on franchises first, maybe pick characters and such out in the meantime, and only then start making some levels, so we can actually include fun crossovers in the levels.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
I originally considered an area based on Tiny Toon Adventures, but thought that it would work better as it's own series.

Job #29: Looney Tunes World Area - Coyote Canyon

As named in the sixth episode of Looney Tunes Dash!, the Coyote Canyon is a huge desert filled with high canyons (that players can jump off for free-falls for Gold Bricks like the Helicarrier from LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, referencing a famous falling gag that Wile E. Coyote suffered throughout his and the Road Runner's cartoons), roads (with a dragstrip from "Fast and Furry-ous" acting as the race track that grants you a Gold Brick), tunnels (though a painted one is also included as a easter egg/reference), Coyote's home in the mountain (like in "There They Go-Go-Go!" and "Operation: Rabbit", which co-starred Bugs Bunny), cactuses, boulders/rocks (some of which can be destroyed like when Wile E. used ACME Earthquake Pills in "Hopalong Casualty"), train tracks with them often speeding by and a elevator-filled mine from the second cartoon released in 1952, "Beep, Beep".

Enemies that you will face in this area are Burmese Tigers from "Stop! Look! And Hasten!" and other coyotes from a female Road Runner costume gag in the 1955 short "Ready, Set, Zoom!", where they chased off Wile E. when he tried to use it for attracting the real Road Runner, but instead waked up an afore-mentioned rout of coyotes that all look identical to him, with the intention of eating him.

For a funny bonus/easter egg, if you use Gamer Kid's arcade machine gadget in this area, the player will be able to play the original Road Runner arcade game released in 1985 by Atari Games (most of their IPs such as Gauntlet which was released the same year, are now owned by Midway under Warner Bros. - FUN FACT: It has a prototype, which also included cutscenes from the original cartoons and scrolling presumably hand-drawn backgrounds/roads thanks to laser-disc technology).

Last edited:
The Tune stadium:
1652804217262.png

The tune stadium is a location from 1996 movie Space Jam and it's a basketball court where Toons (and Jordan) and Monstars played a match between each other during the movie. The tune stadium is located in Tune World.
This location only appeared once in first movie and it would be cool if it returned to Lego Dimensions.

It would be an area, where you could play the minigame of basketball against the Monstars. The rules are like in real basketball. If you win, you get a reward (Minikit for example) but if you lose, then try again.

The stadium would be located near the possible town area.

I nominate this place, because it would represent Space Jam, an iconic movie featuring Micheal Jordan and Bugs Bunny.
Also, we should represent Space Jam (1996) as form of location.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Again wasn't thinking of Space Jam submissions just want the status of those areas.
View attachment 352711
ACME Hunting Grounds
We can't have a Looney Tunes hub area without the hunting grounds, there would be many different armaments to use to destroy many pesky "wabbits" and other similar creatures. It could also be an arena of sorts where you need to hunt powerful monsters from other universes and use the cartoony gadgets at your disposal to defeat said monsters for rewards such as minikits and other stuff. Imagine hunting down the likes of a Barlog or Acklay using nothing but a classic ACME brand Anvil and bombs. There could also be a giant cannon to blast you to distance lands of your choice for fast travel.
I originally considered an area based on Tiny Toon Adventures, but thought that it would work better as it's own series.

Job #29: Looney Tunes World Area - Coyote Canyon

As named in the sixth episode of Looney Tunes Dash!, the Coyote Canyon is a huge desert filled with high canyons (that players can jump off for free-falls for Gold Bricks like the Helicarrier from LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, referencing a famous falling gag that Wile E. Coyote suffered throughout his and the Road Runner's cartoons), roads (with a dragstrip from "Fast and Furry-ous" acting as the race track that grants you a Gold Brick), tunnels (though a painted one is also included as a easter egg/reference), Coyote's home in the mountain (like in "There They Go-Go-Go!" and "Operation: Rabbit", which co-starred Bugs Bunny), cactuses, boulders/rocks (some of which can be destroyed like when Wile E. used ACME Earthquake Pills in "Hopalong Casualty"), train tracks with them often speeding by and a elevator-filled mine from the second cartoon released in 1952, "Beep, Beep".

Enemies that you will face in this area are Burmese Tigers from "Stop! Look! And Hasten!" and other coyotes from a female Road Runner costume gag in the 1955 short "Ready, Set, Zoom!", where they chased off Wile E. when he tried to use it for attracting the real Road Runner, but instead waked up an afore-mentioned rout of coyotes that all look identical to him, with the intention of eating him.

For a funny bonus/easter egg, if you use Gamer Kid's arcade machine gadget in this area, the player will be able to play the original Road Runner arcade game released in 1985 by Atari Games (most of their IPs such as Gauntlet which was released the same year, are now owned by Midway under Warner Bros. - FUN FACT: It has a prototype, which also included cutscenes from the original cartoons and scrolling presumably hand-drawn backgrounds/roads thanks to laser-disc technology).
View attachment 352732
Mars

Would look like the classic cartoons,: much like the image above. Various space based Looney Tunes characters would make appearances
The Tune stadium:
View attachment 352738
The tune stadium is a location from 1996 movie Space Jam and it's a basketball court where Toons (and Jordan) and Monstars played a match between each other during the movie. The tune stadium is located in Tune World.
This location only appeared once in first movie and it would be cool if it returned to Lego Dimensions.

It would be an area, where you could play the minigame of basketball against the Monstars. The rules are like in real basketball. If you win, you get a reward (Minikit for example) but if you lose, then try again.

The stadium would be located near the possible town area.

I nominate this place, because it would represent Space Jam, an iconic movie featuring Micheal Jordan and Bugs Bunny.
Also, we should represent Space Jam (1996) as form of location.
I mentioned this on the Discord but I’d like to bring it up again as I feel it’s very important.

I think we should refrain from making any more level plots until we’ve decided on a few more franchises to include overall. The original Lego Dimensions had multiple levels where the villains were Crossovers, such as The Riddler and Brainiac appearing in the Lord of the Rings level, Sauron and the Oliphants appearing in the DC level, or Lord Business and the MicroManagers appearing in the Simpsons level.

I believe we should decide on franchises first, maybe pick characters and such out in the meantime, and only then start making some levels, so we can actually include fun crossovers in the levels.

Submissions are now over!

The Sonic and Flash character interaction dialogue poll is now over! Torgo the Bear’s submission will be selected! Congratulations to Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Voting for Battle Arena submissions are now! Themyscira will be the Battle Arena for DC Comics! Congratulations to @Darkonedagger and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Voting for what our next level be is now over as well! Our second level will be a new franchise! Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll!

Submissions for areas in the Looney Tunes Adventure World is now over! The ACME Hunting Grounds, Coyote Canyon, Mars, and the Tune Stadium will all be selected! Congratulations to Glubbfubb Glubbfubb , tonygameman tonygameman , @Darkonedagger, and Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds !

Job #31: Submit a new franchise for LEGO Dimensions 2!

Franchises can be anything from movies, tv series, cartoons, video games, books, comics, anime/manga, brand/companies, etc. Franchises can also be from current or past LEGO themes. Franchises can even be related to current franchises in LEGO Dimensions (DC Comics has the LEGO Batman Movie and Teen Titans Go!). Only one franchise will be selected for this job! The winning franchise will not automatically be selected for our second level! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #32: Should we focus on adding a few more franchise & packs over levels?

I have been thinking about Torgo the Bear’s points of focusing more on adding franchises & packs over levels and I have decided to set up a poll for everyone to have a chance to decide!

Last edited:
Resubmitting Dragon Ball Z:
Dragon Ball Z (Shonen Jump, Manga/Anime)

View attachment 352042
Dragon Ball Z is Manga/anime series made by Akira Toriyama, a famous Manga writer and it's released by Shonen Jump and it's really popular anime adaptation was made by Toei animation.
The series follows about Son Goku, who is saiyan with really strong powers and he defends the planet Earth from cosmic threats like the main antagonist Frieza.
Dragon Ball is one of Most iconic manga/anime series ever made and it's popular worldwide. Also Goku is a pop culture icon, so it would make it as possible very obvious pick.

As for gameplay of the level, the Hub world would be central of Dragon Ball universe and it would consist of floating islands, representing the planets from the series (Although the Earth portion is the biggest in the hub world).
The level should follow the plot of Dragon Ball series, where he needs to fight his strongest opponents just like in DB (You know, DB villains are great examples for bosses like Frieza for example)
Dragon Ball Z has a lot of vehicle/gadget potentials like Goku's cloud, Krillin's car and others that @Darkonedagger helped me with.

I nominate Dragon Ball Z, because it's one of most popular Mangas that are known worldwide and it would be cool if we included Goku in Lego Dimensions.
Also the concept of DBZ as level pack for LD2 would be awesome, since we haven't got any anime/manga franchises in Lego Dimensions (JoJo was close one).

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 31

I’m resubmitting Shrek for a new franchise.
Job 17

I agree with Glubbfubb Glubbfubb we should have 21 levels. It sounds about right.

Job 18

Shrek

View attachment 351996

Shrek was one of the supposedly planned franchises to be added to LEGO Dimensions for Year 3. However, the original game got cancelled. Therefore, now would be a perfect time to bring Shrek back into the light for this LEGO Dimensions sequel with Shrek 5 in the works and the ogre making a cameo in Mike Myers's Netflix show, The Pentaverate. Overall, this franchise would be a good pick to add to the first year.

In terms of the gameplay of the level, the hub would be the central of The Kingdom of Far, Far Away. The level should follow the plot of the first Shrek movie where he has to rescue Fiona. For characters, there's obviously Shrek and Donkey. There can also be items like Snow White's Magic mirror and what not. There can even be horse carts for the vehicles.

Overall, Shrek would be a great franchise to add for Year 1 of LEGO Dimensions 2. It's recognizable and still relevant to this day. Plus, the meme potential as well with the crossover idea.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wallace & Gromit

An iconic British franchise about a gentle elderly inventor and his silent-yet-moody dog who's blundering attempts to branch out into new business ventures result in them getting roped into and solving local crimes.

Wallace and Gromit would, of course, be a duo pack. There's a lot of different locations we could use for this - their countryside town is the obvious one, but there's also the cheese moon; Preston's factory; Tottington hall; and Piella's mansion among others.

A stop motion cartoon is a great fit for a game about toys coming to life.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Aight so once again I feel like we're kinda overloading on animated stuff, but this time I'll actually counteract that. Hear me out here.....

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
WillyWonkaMoviePoster.jpg

I feel like it makes sense to get some iconic film properties in here just like how we had stuff like Back to the Future and Wizard of Oz in the original, and to me, this one makes perfect sense (although it's technically originally a book property, I'm imagining its appearance here would be based on the classic 1971 film adaptation). Iconic, has a fun and distinctive world that fits right in, I think the movie is WB-owned, this one just works for me! The hub world writes itself, and this is the kinda series where we could probably get away with having just a Fun Pack of that one particular iconic character. It does also give me a lot of early level vibes

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
download (17).jpeg

Monopoly
A strange pick I know, but Lego has had a history with board games and Monopoly is THE board game, plus seeing references to other classic board games like Candy Land and the Game of Life in Lego Form would be pretty based, Monopoly and Lego just seem right together.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Resubmitting Dragon Ball Z:
Dragon Ball Z (Shonen Jump, Manga/Anime)

View attachment 352042
Dragon Ball Z is Manga/anime series made by Akira Toriyama, a famous Manga writer and it's released by Shonen Jump and it's really popular anime adaptation was made by Toei animation.
The series follows about Son Goku, who is saiyan with really strong powers and he defends the planet Earth from cosmic threats like the main antagonist Frieza.
Dragon Ball is one of Most iconic manga/anime series ever made and it's popular worldwide. Also Goku is a pop culture icon, so it would make it as possible very obvious pick.

As for gameplay of the level, the Hub world would be central of Dragon Ball universe and it would consist of floating islands, representing the planets from the series (Although the Earth portion is the biggest in the hub world).
The level should follow the plot of Dragon Ball series, where he needs to fight his strongest opponents just like in DB (You know, DB villains are great examples for bosses like Frieza for example)
Dragon Ball Z has a lot of vehicle/gadget potentials like Goku's cloud, Krillin's car and others that @Darkonedagger helped me with.

I nominate Dragon Ball Z, because it's one of most popular Mangas that are known worldwide and it would be cool if we included Goku in Lego Dimensions.
Also the concept of DBZ as level pack for LD2 would be awesome, since we haven't got any anime/manga franchises in Lego Dimensions (JoJo was close one).
Job 31

I’m resubmitting Shrek for a new franchise.
Pirates of the Caribbean (Movie Series)

It had a Lego theme, so it makes sense for Dimensions 2. Characters can include Jack, Davy, and Elizabeth. The level can be based on any of the 5 movies.
I'll submit Kirby for a new franchise
Wallace & Gromit

An iconic British franchise about a gentle elderly inventor and his silent-yet-moody dog who's blundering attempts to branch out into new business ventures result in them getting roped into and solving local crimes.

Wallace and Gromit would, of course, be a duo pack. There's a lot of different locations we could use for this - their countryside town is the obvious one, but there's also the cheese moon; Preston's factory; Tottington hall; and Piella's mansion among others.

A stop motion cartoon is a great fit for a game about toys coming to life.
Job 31

I will submit Amphibia
View attachment 352821

I know this won’t be a very popular submission as I seem to be one of the few people on this site who watch this show, perhaps even the only one. But it’s my favorite show and I think it would be very fun to include.
View attachment 352842
Indiana Jones

Indy had a couple Lego games way back when, but if we're dipping into properties like Star Wars and Marvel I think it makes sense to include it.
Aight so once again I feel like we're kinda overloading on animated stuff, but this time I'll actually counteract that. Hear me out here.....

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
View attachment 352851
I feel like it makes sense to get some iconic film properties in here just like how we had stuff like Back to the Future and Wizard of Oz in the original, and to me, this one makes perfect sense (although it's technically originally a book property, I'm imagining its appearance here would be based on the classic 1971 film adaptation). Iconic, has a fun and distinctive world that fits right in, I think the movie is WB-owned, this one just works for me! The hub world writes itself, and this is the kinda series where we could probably get away with having just a Fun Pack of that one particular iconic character. It does also give me a lot of early level vibes
View attachment 352866
Monopoly
A strange pick I know, but Lego has had a history with board games and Monopoly is THE board game, plus seeing references to other classic board games like Candy Land and the Game of Life in Lego Form would be pretty based, Monopoly and Lego just seem right together.

Dragon Ball Z - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Shrek - AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Pirates of the Caribbean - Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Kirby - Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP
Wallace & Gromit - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Avatar: The Last Airbender - cashregister9 cashregister9
Amphibia - Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
Indiana Jones - @Darkonedagger
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Speed Weed Speed Weed
Monopoly - Glubbfubb Glubbfubb

Franchise submissions are now over! Vote for your top three favorites! First place is three points, second place is two points, third place is one point. You can vote for your own in second or third place. Only one franchise will be selected to join from this job!

Voting on if we should focus on adding more franchises & packs over levels is now over as well! We will be focusing on adding more franchises and packs! Thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Job #33: Submit a list of abilities for Missy!

Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that Missy would do to perform them. New abilities for characters in LEGO Dimensions 2 will be decided in separate jobs! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #34: Submit a list of abilities for the Cosmic Treadmill!

Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that the Cosmic Treadmill would do to perform them. New abilities for veh in LEGO Dimensions 2 will be decided in separate jobs! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Indiana Jones (A classic LEGO franchise from the video games, definitely deserves to be in.)
2. Shrek (A planned franchise for LEGO Dimensions and we still do not have any animated film franchise in the game yet.)
3. Wallace and Gromit (Out of left field choice plus a based choice. These two would provide funny interactions with the cast absolutely.)

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
1. Chocolate
2. Ogres
3. Cheese

The only one of these franchises I don’t think is fitting is Kirby. Nothing against the submitter, but it doesn’t really feel…Lego to me. Although I guess if Angry Birds can be Lego (and be considered for the real canceled year 3) I suppose it could happen. They wouldn’t make it a Nintendo exclusive though, that would be stupid.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Dragon Ball Z - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Shrek - AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Pirates of the Caribbean - Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Kirby - Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP
Wallace & Gromit - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Avatar: The Last Airbender - cashregister9 cashregister9
Amphibia - Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
Indiana Jones - @Darkonedagger
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Speed Weed Speed Weed
Monopoly - Glubbfubb Glubbfubb

Franchise submissions are now over! Vote for your top three favorites! First place is three points, second place is two points, third place is one point. You can vote for your own in second or third place. Only one franchise will be selected to join from this job!

Voting on if we should focus on adding more franchises & packs over levels is now over as well! We will be focusing on adding more franchises and packs! Thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that Missy would do to perform them. New abilities for characters in LEGO Dimensions 2 will be decided in separate jobs! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that the Cosmic Treadmill would do to perform them. New abilities for veh in LEGO Dimensions 2 will be decided in separate jobs! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Shrek
Kirby
Pirates of the Carribean

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I’m sorry for the long wait!

Dragon Ball Z - 2
Shrek - 14
Pirates of the Caribbean - 2
Kirby - 4
Wallace & Gromit - 8
Amphibia - 0
Indiana Jones - 14
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - 6
Monopoly - 3

We have a tie between Shrek and Indiana Jones! Below is a poll to vote for which franchise should be chosen!

Job #35: Submit a fun pack for LEGO Dimensions 2!

For fun packs, submit one character and one vehicle or gadget to go along with them. Fun packs can be from any of the current franchises in our game, including SpongeBob SquarePants. However, if you submit SpongeBob, it would deconfirm him from getting a level pack. For this job, two fun packs will be selected! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #33 & #34 are still open as well!

Fun Pack submission:
Din Djarin/Mandalorian & Razor Crest (Star Wars)

Din Djarin/Mandalorian is a main protagonist of self-titled series on Disney +, which it exploded with popularity back at end of 2019 and he would be very popular choice for Star Wars pack.
He is an intergalactic bounty hunter that travels through space with Grogu (Baby Yoda by fans).
Although he is not iconic like Darth Vader, he still has potential for abilities like shooting, searching or even one of his idle animations would reference Grogu (Baby Yoda by fans). He is so popular that he can't be ignored by anyone, even a non-Star Wars fan.

He would also come with his Razor Crest that he travels through galaxies, but it's Scaled down to fit in Lego Dimensions game. It would have hyperdrive ability.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 35

Fun Pack:

Lola Bunny (Looney Tunes) and Lola's Car

Lola_Bunny_(SVG).png
550f7bd0337a4d6488a98dbbcd3580bd.jpg

Lola is an iconic Looney Tunes character. We are lacking in newer female characters in this game so she's a good fit with Looney Tunes. Plus, Space Jam: A New Legacy came out not too long ago so there's familiarity with the players of the game who may have seen the movie. A good, marketable pick.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Droids - C-3PO and R2-D2 (75136) : Toys & Games

C-3PO (Character) and R2-D2 (Gadget)

An unorthodox choice I know, R2 has been a playable character since the first lego game ever, but since we don't have any non-humanoid playable characters I think in this game specifically R2 would be a computer controlled gadget along the lines of Companion Cube. 3PO's personality would work wonders as banter for any character and he would be a cool less fighting focused character, R2 would also be a good choice using his signature hacking abilities to help the player.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #35: Magneto Fun Pack (Marvel)

Character: Magneto

A8D63397-3994-4F96-9C6C-BAE30DB30684.png

Magneto is one of Marvel’s most popular and well-known villains of all time. Magneto’s abilities could involve his powers to manipulate metal.

Vehicle: The Magneto Mobile
1ADC786E-E689-4AF2-A146-311DDFCBBF58.jpeg

First appearing all the way back in the 1978 Fantasic Four series, the Magneto Mobile is Magneto’s number one vehicle for thefts and to show his superiority towards innocent gas station employees. The Magneto Mobile can fly and hover in the air.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Fun Pack submission:
Din Djarin/Mandalorian & Razor Crest (Star Wars)

Din Djarin/Mandalorian is a main protagonist of self-titled series on Disney +, which it exploded with popularity back at end of 2019 and he would be very popular choice for Star Wars pack.
He is an intergalactic bounty hunter that travels through space with Grogu (Baby Yoda by fans).
Although he is not iconic like Darth Vader, he still has potential for abilities like shooting, searching or even one of his idle animations would reference Grogu (Baby Yoda by fans). He is so popular that he can't be ignored by anyone, even a non-Star Wars fan.

He would also come with his Razor Crest that he travels through galaxies, but it's Scaled down to fit in Lego Dimensions game. It would have hyperdrive ability.
Job 35

Fun Pack:

Lola Bunny (Looney Tunes) and Lola's Car

View attachment 353066View attachment 353067

Lola is an iconic Looney Tunes character. We are lacking in newer female characters in this game so she's a good fit with Looney Tunes. Plus, Space Jam: A New Legacy came out not too long ago so there's familiarity with the players of the game who may have seen the movie. A good, marketable pick.
Fun pack: Mojo Jojo + Mecha Robot

Everybody's redundantly-speaking monkey supervillain, Mojo Jojo would come with a giant mech suit robot that is very large and mechanical.
Fun pack: Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)

Vehicle: Sandy's Submarine

P.S: Spongebob and Patrick should be a team pack, not a level pack.
View attachment 353092
C-3PO (Character) and R2-D2 (Gadget)

An unorthodox choice I know, R2 has been a playable character since the first lego game ever, but since we don't have any non-humanoid playable characters I think in this game specifically R2 would be a computer controlled gadget along the lines of Companion Cube. 3PO's personality would work wonders as banter for any character and he would be a cool less fighting focused character, R2 would also be a good choice using his signature hacking abilities to help the player.
Job #35: Magneto Fun Pack (Marvel)

Character: Magneto

View attachment 353140
Magneto is one of Marvel’s most popular and well-known villains of all time. Magneto’s abilities could involve his powers to manipulate metal.

Vehicle: The Magneto Mobile
View attachment 353141
First appearing all the way back in the 1978 Fantasic Four series, the Magneto Mobile is Magneto’s number one vehicle for thefts and to show his superiority towards innocent gas station employees. The Magneto Mobile can fly and hover in the air.
Missy abilities:
  • Drone(Toclafane)
  • Hacking
  • Gold Melt(Disintergrator Smartphone)
  • Technology
  • Intelligence
Comsic treadmill abilites:
  • Time Travel
  • Electrokinesis

Din Djarin/Mandalorian Fun Pack - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Lola Bunny Fun Pack - AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Mojo Jojo Fun Pack - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Sandy Cheeks Fun Pack - Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
C-3PO Fun Pack - Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Magneto Fun Pack - evanwoo10 evanwoo10

Fun pack submissions are now over! Vote for your top three favorites! First place is three points, second place is two points, third place is one point. You can vote for your own in second or third place. Only two fun packs will be selected for this job!

The tie breaker poll for the next franchise is now over! Indiana Jones will be the next franchise to join LEGO Dimensions 2! Congratulations to @Darkonedagger and thanks to everyone who participated in this job and poll!

Job #33 & #34 is now over as well! Qwerty UIOP’s list of abilities will be selected for Missy! Qwerty UIOP’s list of abilities will also be selected for the Cosmic Treadmill as well! Congratulations to Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Job #36: Submit a Battle Arena for the Lord of the Rings!

For this job, submit a location from Lord of the Rings to become a battle arena. Battle Arena submissions must also have traps and potential obstacles players will have to deal with. You can also include special gimmicks for your Battle Arena submissions as well! Feel free to go into extra detail describing the layout if you like! Below there is a link to the Battle Arena page on the LEGO Dimensions Wiki if anyone wants to see examples! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom