• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smashboards Creates Discussion & Brainstorming Thread

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I've been trying to come up with my own LEGO Dimensions 2 Thread but i don't if it's allowed for us to carry 2 similar threads that contrast each other.

And i'm having trouble making a good impression with it too, what should i do?
You should try and ask evanwoo10 evanwoo10 if you can inherit the thread but he's been inactive for a while. So that's an idea.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
by the way, i made a new thread talking about giving each fortnite skin a unique ability, come check it out.

ShadicMCGS

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in making a thread that's related to Nintendo vs. SEGA, whether it's the two companies or a franchise vs a franchise (e.g. Mario vs. Sonic). But I don't know if anyone would be interested in such a thread, since I feel like people would be more interested in the Capcom Vs., or just normal Smash Bros. threads than Nintendo vs. SEGA.

I also currently just don't have the time and also because timezones.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I'm interested in making a thread that's related to Nintendo vs. SEGA, whether it's the two companies or a franchise vs a franchise (e.g. Mario vs. Sonic). But I don't know if anyone would be interested in such a thread, since I feel like people would be more interested in the Capcom Vs., or just normal Smash Bros. threads than Nintendo vs. SEGA.

I also currently just don't have the time and also because timezones.
I'm interested

Oggy123

Smash Rookie
It's been a while since anyone brainstormed an idea but....has anyone considered doing a big scale party game crossover? It would be like DriDim crossover level but the game would be Mario Party-esque alongside other board games too?
I'm interested.

Top Bottom