• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smashboards Creates Directory & Shill Thread

Pupp135

Smash Lord
This isn’t a part of Smash Boards Creates, but I have a thread where people make SSB rosters based on prompts, and then we vote for our favorite ones

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I wanted to hear people’s feedback on this idea before I get started.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
After many users expressed interested, I've finally gone ahead and posted a thread for a Hasbro Platform Fighter!

It just launched merely an hour ago, so no progress has been made yet beyond what is currently added in by default; Of course, means anything is up for nomination! The first job is to nominate a playable character from any Hasbro franchise

If you have any interest in Hasbro's IPs, or the idea of a large-scale toy crossover in general, then please feel free to join!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Title's done, now we're looking for a story.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Wanted to the shill in the Hasbro thread once again, because we have officially moved into the first jobs of Week 2!
We're currently nominating Villain characters to join the roster; As of now, we have none present, so any villain is on the table!

If you're interested in Hasbro or a large-scale toy crossover, come check out this thread! The first week has been really great and I'm hoping that momentum continues

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord

Newwww creation thread up! In the veins of traditional tag team fighting games, I created a new thread where we will have a non-video game company fight against a video game company! Basically, it's a generation of a Marvel vs Capcom-esque game but with new companies coming to the fray! First jobs are up now!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Not necessarily a creation thread, again, but I wanted to promote it here

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I recently started a thread for making a proposed SSB fangame idea

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
The Hasbro thread is back in action!

The thread needed a break, in all honesty, but now that it's back it's time to finally tackle the remaining content for the base game!
If you're a fan of Transformers, Dungeons & Dragons, Power Rangers, Board Games, or just weirdly obscure toys in particular, than by all means, join in and be a part of this crossover thread's base game finale!

Soul_of_Xeno

Smash Apprentice

I made a thread based on the concept of a Shonen Jump 2d Fighting game. I've see so many attempts on it, and I wanted to give it a real effort with you guys. Come and join us if you'd like!

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
A Smash Bros. clone based on YouTube Poop and other Internet memes.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion

Made a reboot to my Disney Infinity 4.0 thread

Jondolio

Smash Hero

We could really use some submissions for my Shonen Jump Fighting game thread

Perkilator

Smash Legend

This isn’t meant to be anything massive. Just something I made up on a whim.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion

Restarting my Mario Kart 9 creation thread from scratch, making the first circuit track.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman

Perkilator

Smash Legend

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I recently made a new Smashboard Creates SSB6 thread:

Top Bottom