• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates - Cartoon Network: Fusion Arena

Roster Size

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 9 52.9%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Dexter
  2. Johnny Bravo
  3. Flapjack

Samurai Jack POW Card: Ashi

1651039698127.png

Jack's main traveling companion through Season 5, starting as his enemy but later becoming his ally after seeing the good he does for the world. As a trained assassin from birth, Ashi fights with a pair of chained sicles. When summoned, she can use it to attack from multiple angles with long-range slashes.

(Even though she first appeared in Adult Swim, I'm assuming she's still eligible for this job?)

Adventure Time POW Card: BMO

1651039988876.png
An animate video game console, as well as Finn and Jake's close friend. As they are not much of a fighter, BMO instead calls upon their own means of attack: holographically projected enemies from one of the games in his mainframe: Guardians of Sunshine.

They can either summon Bouncy Bee as a slow-moving projectile, Sleepy Sam as a trap that captures opponents with his tongue, or Hunny Bunny to shoot a powerful laser beam.

D

Deleted member

Johnny - 16
Monkey - 2
Grim - 6
Dexter - 13
Ben - 14
Chowder - 1
Flapjack - 1
Bloo - 0

You know what. Its early on and it's tight enough to call it. Dexter, Ben and Johnny get in! I won't do this often but these are all pretty obvious additions.

I'm SO tired. Please tell me if I've messed the counting up

Scaramouche would spawn and then start playing his magic flute, causing his sword to unsheathe itself and it starts to attack opponents
  1. Dexter
  2. Johnny Bravo
  3. Flapjack

Samurai Jack POW Card: Ashi

View attachment 351363

Jack's main traveling companion through Season 5, starting as his enemy but later becoming his ally after seeing the good he does for the world. As a trained assassin from birth, Ashi fights with a pair of chained sicles. When summoned, she can use it to attack from multiple angles with long-range slashes.

(Even though she first appeared in Adult Swim, I'm assuming she's still eligible for this job?)

Adventure Time POW Card: BMO

View attachment 351364
An animate video game console, as well as Finn and Jake's close friend. As they are not much of a fighter, BMO instead calls upon their own means of attack: holographically projected enemies from one of the games in his mainframe: Guardians of Sunshine.

They can either summon Bouncy Bee as a slow-moving projectile, Sleepy Sam as a trap that captures opponents with his tongue, or Hunny Bunny to shoot a powerful laser beam.
BMO is our AT assist! What a cutie. For Samurai Jack we'll have a poll!:

Submit stages for Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab or Ben 10:

As it says on the tin. Submit stages for these franchises. I'll allow content from any verison of Ben 10.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Johnny Bravo stage: Beach Babe Bonanza

This stage takes place on a hot summer beach, with foxy mamas relaxing in the background - probably very glad Johnny's too occupied by the fight.
CB33DD98-1EB0-46CC-90DA-E0AA2DA2DE7D.jpeg

The red platforms are soft, while the blue wall is a bouncy volleyball net that will bounce anyone who flies into it and can't be stood on. The stage is not a walkoff. The bottom half of the platform is submerged in water, though that water isn't swimmable. This is a relatively large stage, about slightly bigger than Mushroom Kingdom U. If you throw a projectile into the net it can hit you back, not unlike Johnny's would-be wives.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Dexter's Laboratory (Dexter's...err...Laboratory)

Dexter's-Lab.png

A massively open but flat stage, Dexter's Laboratory is a large open blue void with many of Dexter's inventions being able to be activated by the fighters upon them being powered up.

The Shrink Ray can be used to shrink everyone in a certain area into smaller versions of themselves causing them to go flying when hit.
The Atom Smasher will slam down and crush whoever clumsily gets caught in it's maw.
The Transporter will allow players to travel from one side of this wide stage to the other, acting like the Warp Pipes in Smash 64's Mushroom Kingdom.
The Laser Cannon does a huge amount of damage across the entire stage in a straight line but takes a while to charge and can only fire one shot per charge. Make sure you make it count!
The Clone-O-Matic will occasionally open up allowing one fighter to temporarily clone themselves to give an unfair advantage. The clone will control like Mario does with a Double Cherry in 3D World, as you'll be controlling both versions of your character at once.

Take advantage of Dexter's many inventions to secure victory and make it a fine day for science!

D

Deleted member

Some brilliant submissions. Gonna keep this open a bit longer!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Null Void (Ben 10)

1651213062964.png

The Null Void is a pocket dimension used by the Galvan and other species as a prison for the most dangerous beings in the universe. As such, it is also a dangerous stage, where multiple floating stages are randomly distributed along with a large space and slowly move in unpredictable ways. Occasionally, reddish portals open in certain places that can teleport players to other parts of the stage. Occasionally, Vulpimancers may appear and attack fighters.

Mode submission:
Arcade Mode

An obvious choice for a fighting games, since you could face off random opponents like in other Fighting Games and you would be able to fight the final boss at end, which is cool.

I nominate an Arcade Mode, because it would be cool if we had one in CN PTE sequel, aka Fusion arena.

D

Deleted member

Arcade Mode wins. I was gonna add that anyway.

Submit a mini game for arcade mode
This wasn't on Tankamn's pitch but I wanted to make it stand out. Submit a mini game for between matches.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Mini-Game: Soccer

1651334317992.png

Anyone who ever played flash games on Cartoon Network's site might remember Toon Cup. This mini-game is a reference of sorts to that.

Characters stand on a large, horizontal stage and need to use their moves to launch a ball to the goalpost without getting too close to it. There is a short time limit but doing a good score might earn you a few extra seconds.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Mini Game: Skatoony

Skatoony.png

Okay, so hear me out. This used to be a Cartoon Network show that would pit live action children against cartoons in order to win things like Nintendo Wiis, DSs and PSPs, and was presented by hosts Chudd Chudders and The Earl seen front and center in this pic.

Whilst the basic format for round one was always a quick fire question round, I feel we could have similar whilst still using our basic gameplay.

Chudd will ask a question which will refer to a certain toon and then the player has to go and KO the correct answer. To help illustrate this, let's say Chudd asks something like "Which of these toons was sent back to the past to prevent the future that is Aku?" and the options are Dexter, Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo and Finn and Jake, the player character should attempt to KO Samurai Jack.

The questions will have less time to KO the right answer and generally harder as arcade mode goes on, but getting the correct answer will net the player some advantages in the following Arcade battle. Attacking the wrong answer will cause you to be at a disadvantage in the next battle.

Still possible to win mind you, but a handicap which will allow those who want an extra challenge some options!

D

Deleted member

Mini-Game: Soccer

View attachment 351595

Anyone who ever played flash games on Cartoon Network's site might remember Toon Cup. This mini-game is a reference of sorts to that.

Characters stand on a large, horizontal stage and need to use their moves to launch a ball to the goalpost without getting too close to it. There is a short time limit but doing a good score might earn you a few extra seconds.
Mini Game: Skatoony

View attachment 351631

Okay, so hear me out. This used to be a Cartoon Network show that would pit live action children against cartoons in order to win things like Nintendo Wiis, DSs and PSPs, and was presented by hosts Chudd Chudders and The Earl seen front and center in this pic.

Whilst the basic format for round one was always a quick fire question round, I feel we could have similar whilst still using our basic gameplay.

Chudd will ask a question which will refer to a certain toon and then the player has to go and KO the correct answer. To help illustrate this, let's say Chudd asks something like "Which of these toons was sent back to the past to prevent the future that is Aku?" and the options are Dexter, Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo and Finn and Jake, the player character should attempt to KO Samurai Jack.

The questions will have less time to KO the right answer and generally harder as arcade mode goes on, but getting the correct answer will net the player some advantages in the following Arcade battle. Attacking the wrong answer will cause you to be at a disadvantage in the next battle.

Still possible to win mind you, but a handicap which will allow those who want an extra challenge some options!
You know what? These are both great. They'll both get in! More verity is always good! Congrats to osby osby and YoshiandToad YoshiandToad !

johnny-bravo-5b8a88e9e8927.png

Dexter.png

Ben_10_Original_Series_Render.png

Submit movesets for Dexter, Johnny Bravo and/or Ben 10
You know the drill. Submit four specials and an ultimate attack and any potential gimmicks. You can do more if you wish.

D

Deleted member

Gonna keep this job open a bit longer. But I'm also gonna open another job

Submit an an announcer
First game had George Lowe doing his space Ghost voice. I'd be more than happy to bring him back though I think Space Ghost being playable would be even better but I'd love to hear any ideas you have!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cartoon Network UK 2010s announcer
He does the first few promos here (probably all of them, haven't listened to the whole thing) - he'd be a very unique announcer compared to other games and he does both funny and exciting well.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ben 10 Moveset

Ben's normal moves are carried out by simple, inexperienced punches and kicks, with occasional karate moves that he most likely picked up from Gwen. Overall, they are all very weak.

However, when Ben transforms into an alien to use one of his specials, he temporarily gains access to a new set of normal attacks. While these are significantly stronger and/or faster than his regular attacks, they are also very limited as each alien only has a jab, dash attack, forward smash, neutral aerial and grab. Ben only stays in one form for around fifteen seconds or until he switches to another alien.

Ben's smash attacks also have him turn into aliens, though only for the duration of the attack. Forward smash uses Wildmutt, down smash uses Diamondhead, and up smash uses Cannonbolt.

Neutral Special: Heatblast. Ben transforms into Heatblast and shoots a fireball. He can either hold down the input to charge and fire one large projectile or rapidly shoot smaller ones. The large projectile is highly powerful and can eat through smaller ranged attacks.
Side Special: XLR8. Ben transforms into XLR8 and commences a command dash, the fastest one in the game. He can cancel this dash into a jump, attack, or shield any time he wants while also maintaining his momentum.
Up Special: Stinkfly. Ben transforms into Stinfly and starts flying upward. He can be directed left and right during the ascend but the maximum distance he can go is limited (though he won't go into freefall afterward unless he transforms back to his human form).
Down Special: Four Arms. Ben transforms into Four Arms and swings his arms around him while also stepping forward. If he grabs an opponent, he lifts them over his head and can carry them for a short time before throwing them.
Ultimate Attack: Way Big. In the cutscene, Ben repeatedly whacks his Omnitrix to transform into one of the good aliens... only to change into Way Big! In gameplay, Way Big towers over all stages in the game, standing tall in the background. He can throw a single punch that instantly KOs anyone it hits.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Announcer: T.O.M. (Toonami; voiced by Steve Blum)

Maybe I’m biased as someone who grew up in the United States where Toonami was (and still is) more of A Thing, but whenever I think of Cartoon Network’s most iconic bumper voiceover peeps, my mind usually defaults to Steve Blum and his buttery smooth performance as T.O.M., the robotic host of the network’s Toonami block.

I’m sure most folks in the US who grew up with CN during the late 90s and 2000s know what a Toonami is, but here’s a quick rundown for those who didn’t grow up with it for one reason or another. Toonami was a block that started in 1997 which mainly served as a hub for the channel’s action cartoons (think your Voltrons, your Thundercats, any old stuff the channel had lying around). The block was originally hosted by Moltar from Space Ghost, until about a year or two into its run when they replaced him with the Toonami Operating Machine, or T.O.M. for short. It was also around this time when more anime began to be imported specifically for Toonami, which is what the block would primarily become known for. The western anime boom of the late 90s and early oughts can largely be attributed to this funny little robot exposing millions of children to the wonders of Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon.

Aside from being the main source of weeb indoctrination, what made Toonami stand out was its host. Rather than being a simple “voice of god,” T.O.M. was a fully realized character who would form a connection with his audience. He’d give speeches imparting life lessons onto the viewer, he’d review video games, and he even has extensive lore. Needless to say, he’s not just your average bumper narrator person. Also, you can’t help but get sucked in by Steve Blum’s wonderful voice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna wrap this up a bit early. Dexter and Johnny moveset submissions are gonna be open till Friday.

Announcer:
Roger Craig Smith

An voice actor, who is known for voicing Sonic recently has been an Announcer for Cartoon Network since the "Dimensional" Era and he would fit in as an Announcer.
He was an Announcer of Cartoon Network since 2010's and he is still announcing.
Cartoon Network UK 2010s announcer
He does the first few promos here (probably all of them, haven't listened to the whole thing) - he'd be a very unique announcer compared to other games and he does both funny and exciting well.
Announcer: T.O.M. (Toonami; voiced by Steve Blum)

Maybe I’m biased as someone who grew up in the United States where Toonami was (and still is) more of A Thing, but whenever I think of Cartoon Network’s most iconic bumper voiceover peeps, my mind usually defaults to Steve Blum and his buttery smooth performance as T.O.M., the robotic host of the network’s Toonami block.

I’m sure most folks in the US who grew up with CN during the late 90s and 2000s know what a Toonami is, but here’s a quick rundown for those who didn’t grow up with it for one reason or another. Toonami was a block that started in 1997 which mainly served as a hub for the channel’s action cartoons (think your Voltrons, your Thundercats, any old stuff the channel had lying around). The block was originally hosted by Moltar from Space Ghost, before about a year or two into its run when they replaced him with the Toonami Operating Machine, or T.O.M. for short. It was also around this time when more anime began to be imported specifically for Toonami, which is what the block would primarily become known for. The western anime boom of the late 90s and early oughts can largely be attributed to this funny little robot exposing millions of children to the wonders of Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon.

Aside from being the main source of weeb indoctronation, what made Toonami stand out was its host. Rather than being a simple “voice of god,” T.O.M. was a fully realized character who would form a connection with his audience. He’d give speeches imparting life lessons onto the viewer, he’d review video games, he even has extensive lore. Needless to say, he’s not just your average bumper narrator person. Also, you can’t help but get sucked in by Steve Blum’s wonderful voice.
Space Ghost will be added as an option.
Vote here

Top-10-Cartoon-Network-Originals-of-the-2010s.jpg

Submit a Modern character
CN has had a lot of cool new shows since the first PTE. Submit a character who debuted from 2010 onwards. Adventure Time characters will be allowed but I'd prefer to get new seires. We'll add two agian. Remember to explain your picks a bit.

MM.png

Mao Mao

A daring cat adventurer who gets stuck in a overly cutesy town and must portect it from evil alongside his friends. I don't know much about this show but he has a pretty cool design. He would a quick paced sword based moveset.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
This one's a hard one. Even with Adventure Time already having a fighter, there are still a lot of good shows that originate from the 2010s. But, I'm going to resubmit Craig for this one

Craig Williams (Craig of the Creek)

View attachment 350786

Craig is the main character of one of Cartoon Network's newest big hits. Considering how popular his show is, to the point it's confirmed to get a movie, it's safe to say he'd be a fitting addition. I imagine he'd play as something between a make-believe magician and a gadgeteer set-up character who uses some of the myriad items he uses in his adventures.
Between this thread's start and this job, I watched finished the first season of Craig of the Creek and I absolutely loved it. It has an amazing cast, the setting is creative and down to earth at the same time and it also has some great representation in the characters. I also love how Craig is really smart and capable but the show still knows when to treat him like a child without neglecting to take him seriously. I think he'd be a great modern pick.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Nicole.png

Yes, her son Gumball may make more sense if you don't think about the context of this game, but as THE fearsome martial arts expert of the family, watching the quick tempered and actually trained Nicole fight against other cartoon characters feels a little more natural to me than the mostly pacifistic Gumball or the actual 'pacifish' Darwin (until later series anyway)

Plus as a series with constant art style shifting as part of it's appeal, Nicole can utilise her anime form for an Ultimate attack:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Well, guess I was beat to submitting Stevie Galaxy. I said that I’d use this opportunity to shill for Infinity Train if I couldn’t submit Steven, and I’m a woman of my word so that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll be upfront and say that I absolutely adore Infinity Train and that it might be my favorite modern CN show. I love how each book tackles a different theme and does so with so much nuance. I love the sheer amount of creativity that the setting allows for. I love how each character is extremely fleshed out and that the story takes time to explore the emotional baggage that lead to them coming aboard the train in the first place. It's such a masterfully crafted show and I'll never forgive HBO and Cartoon Network for cancelling it. I cannot recommend the show enough if you haven't already watched it.

"Wow Orpheus, this Infinity Train thing sounds really epic. Now who's the obvious protagonist that you're going to submit?"

Well dear hypothetical reader, here's the thing. Infinity Train doesn't really have a central protagonist that we follow throughout the series. The series is split up into four separate "books," each focusing on a different cast of characters and their own (mostly) self-contained adventure that wraps up at the end of each book. There are recurring characters that show up in multiple books, and these four books are tied to an overarching narrative, but there's no consistent main cast throughout the series. Basically what I'm saying is that you could make a case for any of the parts' major characters being a rep in this game. I would just go with the protagonist of my favorite book and call it a day, buuuuuut..........

Okay, so the big problem with Lake is that she doesn't go by that name until the end of the season. She doesn't even have a name for most of the series, just going by MT (short for Mirror Tulip), and a huge part of her character arc is trying to break away from the role of Tulip's mirror self that was forced upon her. Lake choosing her name after breaking free from the Infinity Train is meant to be the emotional payoff of her arc, and it's an incredibly effective payoff if I say so myself. Only issue is that I don't see how you can include her in this game without undermining that. You can't just spoil Book 2's ending by calling her Lake, but calling her MT would seriously undermine the themes of Book 2 and is something I feel even less comfortable with as someone who relates to the character's struggle on a personal level. So yeah, Lake's cool, Book 2 is the best book, but I can't submit her.

So yeah, I had a lot of difficulty settling on A Single Character. Tulip is probably the closest thing we have to an Obvious Choice as the first book's protagonist, but I wanted to see if I could go for someone less obvious. Grace is really cool and was my second choice for a playable rep, and as much as I like Ryan and Min, I had trouble justifying them over the other options. In the end, I landed on a character who might be a bit unconventional, but given their role in the series' narrative, I think would actually make a ton of sense.

Modern CN Character: Amelia Hughes (Infinity Train)

80023551f32efa1c0431b138e7460de6dd27b53a.png

Okay, you know how I said Infinity Train doesn't have a central protagonist? While that's true, Amelia is probably the closest thing the show has to one. She's a 60+ year old woman who's been a passenger on the Infinity Train for 33 years. If you're not familiar with the show's premise, basically there's this train that picks up people who are dealing with issues in their personal lives. Each passenger has a number on their hand and they have to go through different themed cars that are meant to help them work through their emotional baggage. Once their number reaches zero and they've resolved their issues, the passenger is allowed to leave the train. However, that's not what happened with Amelia. Overwhelmed with grief after the death of her fiancé, Amelia is unable to come to terms with her loss and tries to do everything in her power to recreate the life she had with her lost partner by taking control of the train. At the end of Book One, Tulip is able to talk some sense into Amelia and convince her that this isn't a healthy coping mechanism. After this, Amelia spends the rest of the series trying to make amends for her wrongdoings and becomes a major player in Book 3. Were the series not unfairly cancelled, Book 5 would've focused on Amelia's backstory and the events leading to her takeover of the Infinity Train.

While not an official protagonist, Amelia is arguably the most important character in the series from a story perspective. She's one of the big catalysts for the overarching plot, and she's present for every book except for Book Two. Now the question is what her moveset would even be. As a skilled engineer and tech person, Amelia actually has quite a bit to work with. Not only is she surprisingly athletic for her age, she also has quite a bit of gear to defend herself with.

D

Deleted member

TOM is our announcer! Movested for Detxer and Ben are still open.

View attachment 351757
Mao Mao

A daring cat adventurer who gets stuck in a overly cutesy town and must portect it from evil alongside his friends. I don't know much about this show but he has a pretty cool design. He would a quick paced sword based moveset.
I will submit Apple & Onion.

A funny duo who's moveset could revolve around extreme exaggerations of mundane scenarios.
Steven Universe

Main character of Steven Universe series and boy, who is also a gem along with Peridot, Pearl and Amethyst.
Considered that this show is very popular, so Steven is very obvious pick for PTE sequel.
Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

View attachment 351766

Yes, her son Gumball may make more sense if you don't think about the context of this game, but as THE fearsome martial arts expert of the family, watching the quick tempered and actually trained Nicole fight against other cartoon characters feels a little more natural to me than the mostly pacifistic Gumball or the actual 'pacifish' Darwin (until later series anyway)

Plus as a series with constant art style shifting as part of it's appeal, Nicole can utilise her anime form for an Ultimate attack:

Well, guess I was beat to submitting Stevie Galaxy. I said that I’d use this opportunity to shill for Infinity Train if I couldn’t submit Steven, and I’m a woman of my word so that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll be upfront and say that I absolutely adore Infinity Train and that it might be my favorite modern CN show. I love how each book tackles a different theme and does so with so much nuance. I love the sheer amount of creativity that the setting allows for. I love how each character is extremely fleshed out and that the story takes time to explore the emotional baggage that lead to them coming aboard the train in the first place. It's such a masterfully crafted show and I'll never forgive HBO and Cartoon Network for cancelling it. I cannot recommend the show enough if you haven't already watched it.

"Wow Orpheus, this Infinity Train thing sounds really epic. Now who's the obvious protagonist that you're going to submit?"

Well dear hypothetical reader, here's the thing. Infinity Train doesn't really have a central protagonist that we follow throughout the series. The series is split up into four separate "books," each focusing on a different cast of characters and their own (mostly) self-contained adventure that wraps up at the end of each book. There are recurring characters that show up in multiple books, and these four books are tied to an overarching narrative, but there's no consistent main cast throughout the series. Basically what I'm saying is that you could make a case for any of the parts' major characters being a rep in this game. I would just go with the protagonist of my favorite book and call it a day, buuuuuut..........

Okay, so the big problem with Lake is that she doesn't go by that name until the end of the season. She doesn't even have a name for most of the series, just going by MT (short for Mirror Tulip), and a huge part of her character arc is trying to break away from the role of Tulip's mirror self that was forced upon her. Lake choosing her name after breaking free from the Infinity Train is meant to be the emotional payoff of her arc, and it's an incredibly effective payoff if I say so myself. Only issue is that I don't see how you can include her in this game without undermining that. You can't just spoil Book 2's ending by calling her Lake, but calling her MT would seriously undermine the themes of Book 2 and is something I feel even less comfortable with as someone who relates to the character's struggle on a personal level. So yeah, Lake's cool, Book 2 is the best book, but I can't submit her.

So yeah, I had a lot of difficulty settling on A Single Character. Tulip is probably the closest thing we have to an Obvious Choice as the first book's protagonist, but I wanted to see if I could go for someone less obvious. Grace is really cool and was my second choice for a playable rep, and as much as I like Ryan and Min, I had trouble justifying them over the other options. In the end, I landed on a character who might be a bit unconventional, but given their role in the series' narrative, I think would actually make a ton of sense.

Modern CN Character: Amelia Hughes (Infinity Train)

View attachment 351778

Okay, you know how I said Infinity Train doesn't have a central protagonist? While that's true, Amelia is probably the closest thing the show has to one. She's a 60+ year old woman who's been a passenger on the Infinity Train for 33 years. If you're not familiar with the show's premise, basically there's this train that picks up people who are dealing with issues in their personal lives. Each passenger has a number on their hand and they have to go through different themed cars that are meant to help them work through their emotional baggage. Once their number reaches zero and they've resolved their issues, the passenger is allowed to leave the train. However, that's not what happened with Amelia. Overwhelmed with grief after the death of her fiancé, Amelia is unable to come to terms with her loss and tries to do everything in her power to recreate the life she had with her lost partner by taking control of the train. At the end of Book One, Tulip is able to talk some sense into Amelia and convince her that this isn't a healthy coping mechanism. After this, Amelia spends the rest of the series trying to make amends for her wrongdoings and becomes a major player in Book 3. Were the series not unfairly cancelled, Book 5 would've focused on Amelia's backstory and the events leading to her takeover of the Infinity Train.

While not an official protagonist, Amelia is arguably the most important character in the series from a story perspective. She's one of the big catalysts for the overarching plot, and she's present for every book except for Book Two. Now the question is what her moveset would even be. As a skilled engineer and tech person, Amelia actually has quite a bit to work with. Not only is she surprisingly athletic for her age, she also has quite a bit of gear to defend herself with.

Vote for your top three! Own can't be in first

1. Steven
2. Craig
3. Ameila

Top Bottom