• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Battle of AGES, a SEGA platform fighter

What's the roster number gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Resubmitting Achilles

Achilles (Total War Saga: Troy)

Total War is a franchised developed by Creative Assembly, Total war is a premiere 4X strategy series helping push along many features that would become staples of the genre. Total War Saga: Troy is a turn based spin off. Combining both franchises into Achilles' kit could be interesting giving him not only abilities from Troy but also a strategy aspect.

D

Deleted member

Shogun (Shogun: Total War)
We've got a ninja, why not a Samurai? Shogun: Total War was the original total war game, and has received sequals since. The character would obviously have a sword, but also other Samurai weapons, could ride a horse, and command troops. A Shogun from this series appeared in Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing Transformed, and I was thinking we could use a similar design, perhaps with some new touches. Some people may not want to reuse this because we just did football manager, but I just think a Samurai warrior fighting Sonic and Aiai is too funny to pass up

7882Shogun_final-614x1024.jpg

Olekidsf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2552-2900-3603
Hey I decided to do my own submission for this round (pls be nice 🙃)

The Spartan (Spartan: Total Warrior)
1664215910793.png

So, when I was looking for a Total War character, this game immediately stood out to me as the only one where the story focuses on a single warrior as a character, which seemed promising given we're looking for someone to add to a character-driven fighting game. Spartan: Total Warrior was a spin-off where Creative Assembly attempted to reimagine the series as a Dynasty Warriors style hack and slash, starring a guy known only as "The Spartan" who could supposedly hear the voice of Ares, fighting off the Roman Empire as they attempt to conquer Greece. In addition to being different gameplay-wise, it also deviates a bit from the rest of the Total War series by having a more fantastical portrayal of history. The Spartans are anachronistically led by Leonidas, you fight alongside Castor and Pollux, and monsters like the Minotaur and the bronze giant Talos are bosses. On one hand, these differences could arguably make The Spartan a bad choice to represent a historically grounded series like Total War, but on the other I would argue the less serious tone of this game could make him feel more at home in a roster that features characters like Sonic and Alex Kidd. Notably, if we're looking at this from the perspective of whether the character is important to Sega history, Spartan: Total Warrior was actually the first game in the series Sega published after acquiring Creative Assembly.

Another thing that I think gives him a leg up over other characters is that, being someone who actually fights in a hack and slash game, The Spartan has a good deal of moveset potential. During the game he acquires various weapons inspired by Greek mythology - the blades of Athena, Shield of Medusa, spear of Achilles, Bow of Power, and a warhammer called the Death Biter. Maybe he could fill the "weapon master" archetype for this game, like Monster Hunter in MvCI or Byleth in SSBU. This could be fitting for a serious focused on war and the variety of methods with which it has been waged throughout history.

I also think The Spartan would make a good addition because the roster currently lacks a Greek-inspired character - just like how Asha brought in a distinct "Arabian Nights" aesthetic, he could represent another historical period that has a popular place in the collective imagination outside of the ground the game has already covered. While he may be from an obscure Total War game, the general time period he represents is certainly one the series over all has a fascination with, between the Total War: Rome games, Atilla, and Troy.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. The Spartan
2. Zheng Jiang (another female and 2010's rep - probably a villain from what I read, maybe wrong)

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. The Spartan - I absolutely love this idea for a pick. It spans a bunch of games, it's very clever, and the moveset potential sounds great.

2. The Shogun - samurais ..... They're cool

Olekidsf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2552-2900-3603
1. Zheng Jiang - I do like the idea of using an actual named OC, and she seems neat.

2. The Spartan - my guy lol

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, results time!

Zheng: 12 points
Achilles: 7 points
Shogun: 4 points
Spartan: 7 points

And there we have it. Our Season 1 character lineup is complete. Finishing off our first DLC season is none other than Zheng Jiang!!! Congrats to Flyboy Flyboy for getting her submission in!

Aight, now that's out of the way. We'll get back to Total War content later, but for now, let's return to our other newest addition.

First things first, we'll be using osby's Amigo moveset. Anyway......

Job #223: Submit a Samba de Amigo stage

Er yeah submit a Samba stage. Also......

Discussion: Do we do a Samba de Amigo assist?

Yeah I'm kinda wondering what to do here. Samba does have other notable characters, but the potential doesn't immediately jump out at me. So I shall turn to you! Do we do a job for a Samba assist?

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #223: Samba de Amigo Stage - Festival de Amigo

This stage takes place in a brightly-colored Spanish/Mexican parade-themed Carnival Town (also named Maracas City in the Wii game's manual), where fighters will face each other in a small flat concert stage, filled with Amiga (Amigo's younger sister with a tambourine), Linda (butterfly dancer), Rio (cheetah idol with a silver trumpet and a rose in his hand), Bingo & Bongo (twin bear cubs who operate mechanical bears with drums) and Chumba & Wamba (cheetahs with a mandolin and conga drum) playing their musical instruments, while Cacti People (dressed in stereotypical Mexican attire), boomboxes and speakers are shown shuffling in rhythm.

Amigo himself will join the party if no one chooses him as a fighter, shaking his maracas like a maniac. Otherwise, Mr. Pose-kun (a stick-like figure who often gives the player instructions, but also appear as a CPU opponent in one of the mini-games) will take his place instead. Same may apply to Sonic the Hedgehog and Ulala themselves joining in, depending on a specific song/track, referencing their cameo roles in the Wii version released on 2008.

Confetti will fall from the sky, as the audience cheers at the band and bouncing skyscrapers appear in the either side of the stage to prevent walk-offs. Players can leap down into the cheering audience and fight amongst them, sending the wacky denizens flying away as they tussle. They will return after a brief period with fresh smiles, and can also be seen floating in the sky while holding balloons, like in a giant Amigo robot head stage (Vamos a Carnaval and Mambo de Verano by example).

Platforms will also dance their way onto the stage as the band increases their tempo, bouncing in time to the music's beat (speed depends on a selected track/song, much like how Mementos changes in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate). If stood on, they will send fighters rocketing upwards into the sky, prompting them to avoid getting hit by a large, smiling Sun wearing sunglasses that will appear at intervals, or they'll get burned with fire damage. Luckily, it's unlikely to go out of bounds, thanks to the stage's very high sky-box.

When the player's meter gets full and they're about to perform their All-Star Move, the tempo's pace will rise higher with platforms, skyscrapers and The Sun bouncing even much faster, thus causing way more damage. The background will also change into a dazzling hyperspace of psychedelic rainbows, like how it changes when performing very well enough to get the song's rank up to "A" in the original game.

After the match ends, "Party Select" will replace Last Wave as a result screen theme after the winner's victory jingle, referencing how it plays after winning the race on a Samba de Amigo track in Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing. Would feel like a logical addition for this stage, given the series' origins as a musical rhythm game.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Discussion: Do we do a Samba de Amigo assist?

Yeah I'm kinda wondering what to do here. Samba does have other notable characters, but the potential doesn't immediately jump out at me. So I shall turn to you! Do we do a job for a Samba assist?
I'd say Samba de Amigo should at least get one assist, even Fantasy Zone got a boss.

As characters aren't too different from each other and there are not too many options, maybe we can do quick voting on who should be the assist? Then we can decide on the function on a "first come first serve" basis.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Do we do a Samba de Amigo assist?

I say yes. Whilst most the cast would work fine just as stage appearances, the series is notable enough to warrant one and characters like Linda, Rio and Amiga are still notable enough to warrant a position such as assist.

My personal take is unless a series has absolutely no options for an assist or at least not enough notable options(such as Ninja Princess which only really had the antagonist or by a stretch the Master System's remake/reimagining's replacement protagonist) it's worth granting it the same opportunities as the other series for extra content.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, update time.

First things first, Festival de Amigo will be our Samba de Amigo stage!!!

Tracklist submissions for said stage are now open. Also, I held a discussion on this, and it seems like the general opinion is in favor of doing this, so here we go:

Job #224: Submit a Samba de Amigo assist

hehe monke

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #224: Bingo & Bongo

1664723524368.png

A pair of dancing bears controlling stuffed bear suits. When summoned, this comedian duo would appear on both sides of the stage and send music notes that they can ricochet between each other with their marshmallow sticks. Their summoner can hit these projectiles to make them faster.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Festival de Amigo's Tracklist
  1. Samba de Janeiro
  2. Samba de Amigo - Samba de Janeiro 2000 (Amigo's potential credits theme in his Arcade Mode route's ending)
  3. Vamos a Carnaval (returns from the base game's Monkey Target stage)
  4. Mambo de Verano
  5. Tubthumping
  6. The Cup of Life
  7. Al Compas Del Mambo (also named "Mambo Beat")
  8. Carnaval
  9. Bum Bum (this and a previous song were used on a official CD soundtrack, and also in Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing)
  10. La Bamba
  11. Livin' la Vida Loca (P-in-Boots and Donkey, y'all...)
  12. Macarena
  13. Mambo No. 5 (Sonic appears as a dancer if he isn't chosen as a fighter)
  14. Mexican Flyer (misc. from base - Ulala appears as a dancer if she isn't chosen as a fighter)
  15. Looting the Louvre (Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure; misc. - fellow rhythm game, which has a pair of themed levels and even Phantom R's into the beat as a cameo, depending on his future position in this thread)
  16. Happy Summer Wedding (Shakatto Tambourine!; misc. - the spiritual successor released in 2000, had updates/sequels and even an actual release in PlayStation 1 under Minimoni's license & published by SEGA themselves, besides Puyo Puyo Sun's 2003 release - maybe those two kids playing this exact song would join the band as background cameos?)
Here's a bonus Capsule Toy based on the game's main characters themselves.
  • Tambourine Kids (names weren't officially revealed, so pardon me)
    • Series: Shakatto Tambourine!
    • First Appearance: Shakatto Tambourine! (September 30, 2000)
    • System Debut: Arcade
And speaking of that specific musical instrument...

Job #224: Samba de Amigo Assist - Amiga

Amiga is the younger/little sister of Amigo himself, who left home at a young age to start her career as a successful/premier pop idol, after he gave her a pink flower which she wears as an accessory on her hairband as a good luck charm, before returning in an airship modeled in the shape of his face, taking her brother on-board to Carnival Town/Maracas City, one of the biggest cities and kick-starting their first-ever live performance together as the brother and sister super-duo. Within her brother's group, Amiga plays the tambourine and is said to be a very precocious girl who might appear to some as a spoiled kid, even though everyone adores her just the way she is.

In Battle of AGES, when summoned, Amiga will shuffle around and attack opponents with her tambourine while playing it at the same time. She can also leap into the air against aerial opponents with jumping star jacks (referencing one of her animations), and even quickly spin around at faster speeds as she pulls out dual tambourines from the Wii game's opening video, hitting rapidly a few times while showing off this expression. When her time is up and she's about to disappear, Amiga performs a pose with her tambourine as she winks at the camera, as if encouraging her summoner to keep going in the fight, like how she did same to her big brother, Amigo, in the opening video's similar scene.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright It Is Voting Time

Here's the poll:

In other news, we're starting up our Total War coverage:

Job #225: Submit a moveset for Zheng Jiang

you know what you must do

Here's the formula as always:

-General playstyle overview
-Notable normal attacks
-Specials and All-Star Move
-Misc./cosmetic info

Job #226: Submit a Total War stage

when the war is total!

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Total War Stage

Siege

This stage places you in the middle of a Siege of a city or castle.

The platform arrangement has you either in the between the invading army and the walls of the city. You are standing on some ruins of siege towers, ladders and the wall.

The layout is similar to Reset bomb forest in smash only the 2 platforms on the right side are breakable.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
.....Alright it's been way too long, I'm sorry, we have to move on. The Siege will be our Total War stage!!!!

Moving on:

Job #227: Submit a Total War assist

Alright, time for our last bit of Total War content. We haven't gotten many submissions in jobs relating to this series, and I can see why, but I'd like to encourage the people here to try your hand, shoot your shot, whatever.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job #227: Lü Bu (Total War: Three Kingdoms)

View attachment 362452

Lü Bu is an assist character that has an upgrade mechanic, reflecting the army-building aspects of his game. When first summoned, he'll simply attack by spinning and thrusting his spear. When called for again, he'll ride his horse Red Hare this time to dash across the stage.

Reflecting his penchant for betraying people, the fighter who called for his help won't be immune to Lü Bu's attacks, as he indiscriminately attacks anything he sees with glee.
Lu Bu already got submitted

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #227: Total War Assist Character - Shogun

Shogun is the titular warrior class who debuted in the series' first installment released on June 12th, 2000, Shogun: Total War, back when Electronic Arts published the games before Activision took over and finally, SEGA themselves bought it's developer Creative Assembly and obtained the rights a few years later. The game later achieved a sequel, Total War: Shogun 2, in March 15th, 2011, which took place in the 16th-century feudal Japan's Sengoku/"Warning States" period during the aftermath of the Ōnin War. The warrior themselves appeared as a PC-exclusive DLC character in the kart racing crossover game, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, where it drives a feudal-inspired cart with dragon/fish designs for it's respective car/plane and boat transformations.

In Battle of AGES, when summoned, the Shogun warrior will brandish out his katana and run around the stage, delivering a quick series of sword slashes when approaching an opponent in-front of him. He will sometimes fire out a few spreading firework rockets from the large arquebus used by the Fire Rocket siege unit in Total War: Shogun 2 (and his All-Star Move in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed) and dash much faster with his trusty horse to tackle down opponents as it gallops on the ground.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Have some Capsule Toys I guess.

Mifuyu Tachibana
Series: Pachinko Sexy Reaction.
System debut: Arcade
First Appearance: Pachinko Sexy Reaction.
Descrpition: Eroge pachinko arcade game by Sammy. Win rounds and the girls put on sexier outfits.

ISLA Agents(Mary, Rutsy, and Abbey)
Series: Vampire Panic
System debut: PS2
First Appearance: Vampire Panic
Description: Horror survival game by Sammy and Alfa System who worked on PSO handheld titles in the past. Play as 3 ISLA agents sent to save citizens from hordes of monsters of the night and defeat a vampire causing it all. The game mechanically is very similar to Dead Rising.

Roy and Alma
Series: Magical Truck Adventure
First Appearance: Magical Truck Adventure
Description: On-Rails action game where you dodge attacks and other environmental factors while running away from two robbers set to steal the magical stone.

Sebastian
Series: Manic Panic Ghosts
First Appearance: Manic Panic Ghosts
Description: A Light Gun/ Whack-a-Mole minigame compilation arcade game where you tame ghost.

Tiara
Series: Dyna Brothers
System debut: Mega Drive
First Appearance: Dyna Brothers 2
Description: A live simulation Real Time strategy game by CRI(Later be absorbed by AM2) where you grow and raise specific dinosaurs to fight against invading aliens.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, it's been uhhhhhhh a long time. I feel like it's time to close it down.

Our two Total War assists are:

Lu Bu ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Shogun ( tonygameman tonygameman )

Here's the poll:

These past couple jobs have been a bit of a slog, so I'm pulling out a more exciting job up next. It's time to decide on the final Season 1 stage, and the job will be:

Job #228: Submit a misc. stage from a SEGA arcade game

That's right, we're giving this another shot!

Longtime thread veterans may recall that we did this job allllllll the way back at the beginning of base game. But the thing is...I feel like our submissions played it a bit too safe. It was pretty much just the big 3 Yu Suzuki arcade classics (two of which got a stage and the other one got an assist), Virtual-ON (which wound up getting playable representation), and Daytona. Considering how insanely vast SEGA's arcade library is, I wanna give this one another shot. So submit a stage from a SEGA arcade game that doesn't have a playable rep in our roster! Reminder that whichever stage wins will take their series out of the running for the remainder of DLC.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 228

Maimai (Performai)

This stage would take place in the circle screen of the Mai Mai cabinet

The stage layout would consist of a large half-circle bowl that is the bottom half of the circle.

The background would take many visuals from Maimai including characters and the round notes.

If you hit a glowing square that a note is going to at the right time you can gain a quick health buff.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Gonna resubmit Dinosaur Battlefield for the third time now. wow cool dinos.

Job #125 - Dinosaur Battlefied (Dinosaur King)

View attachment 342294

Okay, so you know that Mushiking thing we have as an assist with the beetles fighting each other? Well that wasn’t the only card-based fighting game that Sega released in the early-mid 2000’s. Just off that game’s success, Sega released Dinosaur King in 2005, a game that uses very similar card-based mechanics and a rock-paper-scissors battle system, only this time with superpowered dinosaurs instead of beetles. And boy did Sega go all-in on this one. Throughout the mid-late oughts, Dinosaur King got a manga adaptation, an anime adaptation localized by 4Kids in the west, a DS game based on said anime adaptation, and a trading card game. Needless to say, this was Sega’s big monster-collecting franchise for a while. At least until they bought Atlus and aquired the Megami Tensei franchise, but that’s neither here nor there. Point is this was a moderately successful franchise for Sega and a stage featuring dinosaurs fighting would kick ass.

So the jist of this stage is that you’re plopped in the middle of an empty plane, similar to Rathalos’ arena in Smash Ultimate but with a single large platform in the middle. While you and your opponent are fighting, two dinosaurs will show up and start duking it out. While the dinos are fighting, one of them will unleash a super move that will alter the stage’s terrain. The possible terrains that will appear are as follows:
  • Fire Battlefield - The arena takes on a more volcanic appearance. Occasionally, the volcanoes will erupt and the floor will become covered in lava, forcing players to retreat to the top platform.
  • Water Battlefield - This arena takes place against a wetland area with waterfalls. Occasionally, a water geyser will erupt and damage any fighter it hits.
  • Thunder Battlefield - The arena becomes stormy and bolts of lightning will strike from the sky to hit opponents.
  • Earth Battlefield - The battlefield becomes a rocky desert and becomes susceptible to earthquakes. Fighters who don’t get on the platform before the earthquake starts will get hurt.
So yeah, the whole gimmick here is that it’s a constantly changing battlefield that keeps players on their toes. Also cool dinosaurs.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Job 228
Mushiking Forest

A forest planet filled with giant insects however a great disturbance of Giant Beetles attacks the forest due to Adder(not related to Golden Axe) controlling them. Think Pikmin or Secret World of Arrietty, a world filled huge plants, trees, and insects as if you've been shrunk down in size.
[YES] Kouchuu Ouja Mushiking Mori no Tami no Densetsu - 47 (AniTV 640x480 AVC AAC).mkv_snapsho...jpg

Stage will have several cast characters such as Poppo, Pamu, Soma, and several of the Troupe members from the anime make cameos.
and of course stage hazards will have Adder launching Beatles your way.

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
We're getting closer to SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive Mini 2's release date this week and the 40th anniversary of a certain title included on it, so... it's resubmittin' time.

Job #228: Misc. SEGA Arcade Stage - Super Locomotive

Super Locomotive is a 1982 side-scrolling action driving/shooter hybrid game, which was designed and programmed by Fukumura Mizunaga on a custom arcade hardware, the prototype to SEGA's System 1 (utilizing two Zilog Z80 microprocessors and Texas Instruments SN-76496s for sound) and then released for the arcades in December that year. It involves the eponymous American-looking steam engine, "Super Locomotive", traveling from one station to another, while being pursued by enemy locomotives (with angry faces and muscular arms) and aeroplanes dropping down bombs, attacking them back by shooting bullets/anti-aircraft missiles from it's behind or a smokestack. It was also one of the earliest train video games, preceding train simulators such as Ongakukan's Train Simulator & Taito's Densha De Go! series, and inspiring games like Trooper Truck (with a same song being used) & Loco.

(here comes a huge lecture and major reason for this submission, my real-life support person is a music therapist)

Despite it's obscurity (having only made about 35 PCB boards), this hidden gem was known for featuring a officially licensed, chiptune rendition of the most pioneering/influential Japanese electronic music band Yellow Magic Orchestra (in short, YMO)'s synth-pop hit Rydeen, which was composed by their drummer and lead vocalist Yukihiro Takahashi in 1979 for their Solid State Survivor album. Trust me, those guys were way, (starts exclaiming a long list of "WAYS") ahead of their time, I recommend to give their songs a VERY CLEAR and GOOD listen.

Heck, Michael Jackson himself created his own version of YMO's "Behind the Mask" with additional lyrics back in 1982 (original song), Hideo Kojima's recent Spotify podcast revealed that Solid Snake's codename came from the album and even "Solid State Scouter" from Dragon Ball Z's first TV special, Bardock - The Father of Goku, was made as a homage to the band. Yellow Magic Orchestra basically made electronic/synth-pop music what it is today, and even laid foundations/blueprints for future video game composers back in the 1980's and 1990's, who were also influenced by their work as shown below in this video.

While not ported before at all for 40 years since it's original, short-lived release in the arcades, Super Locomotive has been recently announced as a bonus game for SEGA's Genesis/Mega Drive Mini 2 console, with M2 themselves having made a port alongside Spatter (also known as Sanrin San-Chan; which also made it in) at some point for their 3D Classics collection in Nintendo 3DS before they were turned down because of their obscure/niche status, replacing Rydeen with Oriental Magic Yellow's "Ryzeen" (consisting of Namco's composers with a founder known for Ridge Racer, Shinji Hosoe), despite SEGA having got a license to use a former and Pengo's Popcorn for their 60th anniversary album in 2020. It's also releasing on the console's international/United States version, too.

Which speaking of, for the stage's track list, Rydeen is guaranteed to return from the base game's Space Harrier stage (going there like how Vamos a Carnaval returned for Festival de Amigo, and Sephiroth's home stage, Northern Cave, has Midgar's two only base Final Fantasy songs joining with a former's nine new tracks in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) with non/pre-Super Scaler games made in the early 1980's, possibly an aforementioned "Ryzeen" and it's original, licensed full-length YMO/Yellow Magic Orchestra version joining in, as well (akin to "Mexican Flyer" from Space Channel 5, Bayonetta's Climax mix of "Fly to the Moon" and other Samba de Amigo songs). Potentially even train-related songs from other SEGA IPs/games after the era like:

In Battle of AGES, similarly to Spirit Train from Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS version) and Ultimate, this side-scrolling stage takes place on the Super Locomotive itself alongside coaches from the arcade game's flyer above (with a same design/appearance), as a battle starts from the station before a locomotive whistles and begins letting out steam as it speeds forward to the right through a presumably American grassland, going across bridges, tunnels, signals and crossing intersections with trucks waiting behind them.

During the journey, hazards such as enemy trains and bomber planes will appear as they chase down the Super Locomotive and attempt to damage fighters by either blowing them up or running over them if they fall into rail tracks on the ground. The Super Locomotive sometimes fires out a missile from either behind to destroy enemy trains or above as it flies towards a bomber plane and can hit fighters on it's way, even turning into a brightly-colored, flashier version of itself to travel much faster for a brief time, damaging players in-front of it (sorry Sonic, no Big Blue for you this time).

Finally, after one and a half minutes have passed, the train will stop at the station for a few seconds while filling up with a oil tower nearby, before going away again and thus starting out an another usual rotation.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, the votes have come in, and it's been decided that Lu Bu will be our Total War assist!!!

I can't believe we now have Lu Bu in our game.

That finishes up the side content for our two new Season 1 franchises. Submissions for the misc. arcade stage job are still open, so get your picks in

Top Bottom