• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Battle of AGES, a SEGA platform fighter

What's the roster number gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tetsuo Teratsuki

Smash Rookie
Okay, that's a wrap - Zenigata will be our Lupin assist!!!!!

And with that.......well, I guess we're done. 3 years of this, and it's finally come to an end. I've already said some stuff in previous moments so I'll try to avoid repeating myself, but I'm just really grateful for all the memories that were made and this journey of constantly going deeper and deeper into SEGA's library. I'm very proud of what we managed to accomplish as a group and I'm very happy that this idea I had, when creation threads were still in their "first generation" of sorts, actually managed to grow so much and reach its full conclusion. I never thought we'd get to this point, it's almost overwhelming to think about. Thank you all.

As for what we added, I think you can tell this was something put together by a group of people voting stuff in over 3 years. There are some small inconsistencies in direction, and a lot of stuff I'd probably go back and change with today's hindsight. I might've swapped out some of the additional reps, still tried to sneak Bruno in there somewhere, and changed up some of our side content.....but in the end, I still think we managed to get a ton of cool stuff represented and the full thing, though not perfect, is still great. Your mileage may vary though, of course.

As for what'll happen to the thread.....well, there are no more new jobs, but the thread will remain open. People are still free to submit additional "minor"/collectible content, like Capsule Toys, artwork and whatnot, and it'll still be added in, but we're done with actively adding new major content. In the meantime, if you'd like to discuss anything regarding this project, you're still free to do so. As for me, I've got some ideas for threads I'm juggling, but I'm still not quite sure if it's gonna work out, so I guess we'll see. I do want to at least keep sinking my teeth into something. With all that said, a big thank you to each and every person who participated in the thread, and, well.......

See you next time.
GAME OVER YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
When I'm checking the Capsule Toys, artwork, gallery and etc., it reminds me this music track plays...

Top Bottom