• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Anime All-stars

Roster size

• 40 (20 for each side)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 42 (21 for each side)

• 44 (22 for each side)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #33: New Item - Explosive Tag (Naruto)

The Explosive Tag is a weapon that comes attached with a kunai, being a scrap of paper inscribed with a special writing which centers around the kanji (爆), exploding after a set amount of time, remotely or after being ignited by a chakra-infused flame. It was first seen in Chapter 46 (The Password is...?!) of the Naruto manga, where Oboro used it against Sasuke Uchiha after discovering he was disguised as Naruto Uzumaki.

In Anime All-Stars, this item functions similarly like it did in Super Smash Flash 2. When picked up, the player can throw it in-front of them as it slowly flies forward before sticking on-contact with an opponent or surface. The tag will then start igniting for a few seconds, rapidly burning from the bottom and then explodes once it is fully on fire, blowing the opponent away with medium damage.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Vivre Card (One Piece)
5EA2A68B-B6A7-4BF1-9094-F154118A699F.jpeg

Whenever this small piece of paper appears on the ground it lets projectiles home in on whoever has the least damage. So, anyone can pick up the item and stick it to any items causing them to fly directly at the person with the most damage. (Vivre cards don’t actually work like that in one piece but oh well)

But be warned, if you’re the person with the least amount of damage and you try to use this item it’ll cause anything to fly directly at you. Also, if the person with the least amount of damage takes more damage than someone else, the vivre card will still go for them just as long as it hasn’t disappeared.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Senzu Beans - Dragon Ball
View attachment 354024
It would heals you 100% of damage and will also gives you a small boost of power.​
Job #33: New Item - Explosive Tag (Naruto)

The Explosive Tag is a weapon that comes attached with a kunai, being a scrap of paper inscribed with a special writing which centers around the kanji (爆), exploding after a set amount of time, remotely or after being ignited by a chakra-infused flame. It was first seen in Chapter 46 (The Password is...?!) of the Naruto manga, where Oboro used it against Sasuke Uchiha after discovering he was disguised as Naruto Uzumaki.

In Anime All-Stars, this item functions similarly like it did in Super Smash Flash 2. When picked up, the player can throw it in-front of them as it slowly flies forward before sticking on-contact with an opponent or surface. The tag will then start igniting for a few seconds, rapidly burning from the bottom and then explodes once it is fully on fire, blowing the opponent away with medium damage.
Vivre Card (One Piece)
View attachment 355169
Whenever this small piece of paper appears on the ground it lets projectiles home in on whoever has the least damage. So, anyone can pick up the item and stick it to any items causing them to fly directly at the person with the most damage. (Vivre cards don’t actually work like that in one piece but oh well)

But be warned, if you’re the person with the least amount of damage and you try to use this item it’ll cause anything to fly directly at you. Also, if the person with the least amount of damage takes more damage than someone else, the vivre card will still go for them just as long as it hasn’t disappeared.
Job 33 voting

Vote for your top 2, you can vote for your own

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My submission would be Luluco (Also knowed has Trigger-chan) from Space Patrol Luluco. I kinda like her more has a playable char but if we have another Trigger char most likely would be Akko or someone from Darling in the Franxx so yeah I choose her for this job.
1656103404031.png
Luluco would fight alongside Alpha Omega Nova, her partner and love interest using their Gun forms (basically being a two for one assist). FIGHT FOR JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My submission is Sakata Gintoki from Gintama, what is Gintama or who is Gintoki you ask? Well its just the best Jump series so go and watch it right now/s.
But seriously I recomend Gintama very much, is quite kong but if you only care the story you can skip the full chapters.
gintama_edad_protagonista_anime.jpg_554688468.jpg

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Yuske.png

Yusuke Urameshi
from
YuYu Hakusho

Yuske was your typical delinquent punk at his school (when he bothered to show up). he was hated by his teachers and feared by his classmates. Then, one day he died trying to save a young child from being hit by a car. This catches the Spiritworld completely by surprise. Not only was he not supposed to die then, but he did in a way that seemed completley contrary to his character. As a result they didn't have a place for him yet in heaven or hell. Yusuke is then allowed to return to his life in exchange for becoming an "Underworld Detective" charged with investigating supernatural phenomena in the Human World. As the series goes on, these investigations focus more and more on martial arts battles.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Original post and a permission granted from Jondolio Jondolio .

Job #35: New Jump Fighter - Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump)

Arale is the main protagonist of Dr. Slump, a gag manga that ran in Weekly Shonen Jump from 1980 to 1984. Arale is a little girl robot built by an inventor named Senbei Norimaki who lives in a town called Penguin Village. Arale is extremely naive and doesn't quite understand human social norms, which combined with her hyperactivity and insane strength gets her into all sorts of wacky misadventures.

By the way, of those personality traits I described sound like young Goku, that's probably no coincidence as Dr. Slump was created by non other than Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball. Dr. Slump actually predates Dragon Ball and was Toriyama's first full series to be published in Jump, which began a very long partnership that's still going on to this day. In fact, Arale made an appearance in the Red Ribbon Arc of Dragon Ball, and from what I understand she's made a few appearances in Super as well!

Arale has been playable in every Jump fighting game since Jump Super Stars (other than Jump Force), so she would likely fight like she did in Jump Ultimate Stars, accompanied by her friend Gatchan.

Most of our cast currently consists of action-based characters in a Jump side, but the brand is so much more than that. Arale would provide more representation to the gag manga side, which is actually pretty big and is currently represented solely by Ryotsu and a non-Jump side's Doraemon.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
My submission is Sakata Gintoki from Gintama, what is Gintama or who is Gintoki you ask? Well its just the best Jump series so go and watch it right now/s.
But seriously I recomend Gintama very much, is quite kong but if you only care the story you can skip the full chapters.
View attachment 355604

Yusuke Urameshi
from
YuYu Hakusho

Yuske was your typical delinquent punk at his school (when he bothered to show up). he was hated by his teachers and feared by his classmates. Then, one day he died trying to save a young child from being hit by a car. This catches the Spiritworld completely by surprise. Not only was he not supposed to die then, but he did in a way that seemed completley contrary to his character. As a result they didn't have a place for him yet in heaven or hell. Yusuke is then allowed to return to his life in exchange for becoming an "Underworld Detective" charged with investigating supernatural phenomena in the Human World. As the series goes on, these investigations focus more and more on martial arts battles.
Tanjiro
See the source image

he's tanjiro from demon slayer that's why
View attachment 355769
Saki K

We need more comedy characters tbh. And he has a really fun personality and abilities.
Original post and a permission granted from Jondolio Jondolio .

Job #35: New Jump Fighter - Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump)
Vote for your top 2

cashregister9

Smash Hero
All costumes will be added and moveset submissions are still open

Job 38

Submit 2 Shonen Jump Assists

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Zenitsu

He takes a moment to hold his sword while kneeling down on the ground and then he slashes forward with electricity on his sword

Gotenks

Releases a bunch of ghosts which fly towards opponents and can deal damage to them. They only take one hit to make disappear though.
Jean-Pierre Polnareff

It would summon Silver Chariot and attack with fences.
Yuya Sakazaki
View attachment 356397
A lot of people hates Arc-V but I have big bias towards it, that being said, Yuya would summons his iconic monster the Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, mounts in him and attacks with lunges and flares.
I don't know if this counts since the anime isn't released yet. But I want to submit Power from Chainsaw Man!, she will fight with her weapons made of blood!
Vote for your top 2

Top Bottom