• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: A Kingdom Hearts Without Disney

What/who should be the main company/idea for this AU Kingdom Hearts?

• Cartoons as a whole

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Warner Bros

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
  1. Popeye. I really like the idea of him being a sort of democratically-elected leader who absolutely gets the job done, even if he's not perfect at it. Plus, the idea of him becoming a literally unstoppable force the moment even a single leaf of spinach gets past his lips is such a hilarious and terrifying concept that I think it'd work a charm. Picturing him going absolutely berzerk against, like, Sephiroth or something, is just... it's such a treat.
  2. Fantasmagorie Stick Man. Even beyond just the idea of "stick men" being such a fantastic representation for animation as a medium, I like the idea that this brings by being the first animated character we know of, given the historical significance - but it also seems like it'd be a lot of fun in some ways to mess around with the origins of the medium and by being the oldest being known of in this world.
  3. Bugs Bunny. Say what you will, but I think this one's genuinely really fun, even if it sort of just feels like going for a Mickey-equivalent in some ways (not that I mind!) Bugs could absolutely be a fun inclusion here, and the idea of him being able to eviscerate enemies with sketches and the like seems fun. Again, the idea of him going up against Sephiroth and then just whipping out a comically long carrot would be hilarious.
  4. Mickey Mouse. A pretty weird choice given the job, but not one I'm completely against given his long-standing relevance. The idea of him piloting Steamboat Willie as part of a mission to help people throughout White Space seems like a really interesting way to write his character, and I think it'd be a lot of fun to see how we could explore this much earlier, very different interpretation of King Mickey given Mickey's very different character in his earlier appearances.
  5. Shrek. A bit of an unorthodox pick, but I think he'd be an interesting pick given he not only represents a new form of animation, but his entire character has a lot of fun potential to play around with. I'm not sure how likely it'd be for him to be picked for this role so soon after his creation... but it could be a lot of fun.

Top Bottom