• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - January 31st

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
N
A Lucario reveal before Jigglypuff? That seems a bit odd...is Jigg returning still? Hmm...I could care less though. She'll probably get in just because she was in the first game, which is kinda annoying but w/e. I'm glad Lucario is back, he was a cool character and pretty fun to play as. I just hope Mewtwo will be able to return so we can have the fated Lucario vs Mewtwo showdown.

If Mewtwo doesn't make it in I swear...BTW, does anyone know if Mewtwo is the most requested Sm4sh character worldwide? What is Japan's?
no no no jiggly 4 life jiggs plzzzzzzzzzx come back:039:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'd like to see a hoenn trainer with Blaziken, Marshstomp and Treecko but that all depends on whether we get the hoenn remakes
Personally I would go Blaziken (obviously), Grovyle (because Mystery Dungeon), and Mudkip (because memes).
Plus it matches perfectly with Pokémon Trainer.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Personally I would go Blaziken (obviously), Grovyle (because Mystery Dungeon), and Mudkip (because memes).
But mudkip is on 4 legs and doesn't have something ivysaurs vines so it wouldn't work that well

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
not that well at least squirtle can get up on 2 legs mudkip can't
Mudkip is (was) voted as the most popular Pokemon in Europe a while ago... Only makes sense that f Sakurai was to put in the Hoenn region, he would put Blaziken, Grovyle, then Mudkip. Sure Mudkip won't be as mobile, but if I have idea of how Mudkip could play, then Sakurai must have one too....right?

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Mudkip is (was) voted as the most popular Pokemon in Europe a while ago... Only makes sense that f Sakurai was to put in the Hoenn region, he would put Blaziken, Grovyle, then Mudkip. Sure Mudkip won't be as mobile, but if I have idea of how Mudkip could play, then Sakurai must have one too....right?
What's you're idea then?

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
What's you're idea then?
So since Mudkip is on 4 legs, he won't be as aerially inclined like Squirtle. I want to make him as a quasi-ivysaur (camping and quickly racking damage). So, first, neutral-b could be Whirlpool (functions like PK fire except that it and dissipates slower at the cost of coming out slower and can charged ). Side b should be Mud-Slap. A quick mid range attack that automatically causes trippage, has high hitstun. Now upb should be Waterfall (Squirtle's Up b should be Surf so he can ride the waves bipedally and look cool. Squirtle's animation should also be changed so people don't say that they are clones.). Waterfall functions similarly to the current one, but is stronger and goes higher/farther.

FangnierFernious

Smash Apprentice
In all honesty I would have preferred a new being revealed. Especially Zoroark. But I'm glad Lucario is back in. So if Zoroark desn't make it I'll be disappointed but at least I have Lucario still. And his Aura as been improved. Aura Sphere get ready to be the most terrifying projectile*evil grin*

Stephen Mc Garry

Smash Rookie
NNID
Smertrius
3DS FC
4553-9947-7174
female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from red and blue would be cool, or female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from x and blue would be cool, female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from gold and silver would be cool, or female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from ruby and sapphire would be cool

FangnierFernious

Smash Apprentice
female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from red and blue would be cool, or female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from x and blue would be cool, female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from gold and silver would be cool, or female and male pokemon trainer with starter pokemon from ruby and sapphire would be cool
Eh. I've never been a big starter fan really. The only ones I truly liked were Feraligator,Sceptile,Typhlosion,Charizard,and Serperior. Other then them I liked the other Pokemon more.

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
These are my exact thoughts. I want this to happen, it would be pretty damn cool to play as those three.

I had another idea where Sakurai could have a Pokemon from every Gen in two trainers..so like

Charizard, Grovyle, Totodile - Most wanted combo, represents first 3 Gen's

Infernape, Dewott, Chespin - Flat out best combo imo, in terms of incorporating them into Sm4sh; not my favorites. Represents the later 3 Gen's.

Other combos:

- Blaziken, Bayleef, Squirtle
- Sceptile, Wartortle, Cyndaquil
(Prior 3 Gens...not sure it's realistic to put anyone other than Charizard as the 3rd evolution Pokemon but w/e)

-Empoleon, Braixen, Snivy
- Greninja, Pignite, Turtwig
(Latter 3 Gens..this one is a little more free-range)

What does everyone else think the best combo would be to represent the old and new gens in two trainers?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Getting rewarded for losing (aura) is still the dumbest thing about the brawl era. And they made it STRONGER for smash 4? Stupid.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
lucario making it in was really unexpecte i had already mae peace with himnot being in the next smash...

this only boosts mew2 chances of making a comeback if anything he was way more likely to return

LRJaves

Smash Rookie
NNID
RandomJaves
3DS FC
0361-6294-2122
What about Mewtwo?
Or better yet since we are in a new Pokegen
it should have been Mega Blaziken joining the smash!

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
if lucario replaces jigglypuff in smash 4 then ill be perfectly fine with this. jigglypuff is pretty irrevelent today even if she has appeared in the last 3 smash bros games. its just time to move on. i really dont care about mewtwo though.

Stephen Mc Garry

Smash Rookie
NNID
Smertrius
3DS FC
4553-9947-7174
according to Official Nintendo Magazine February issue that Super Smash bros 4 will be out winter 2014 i cant wait

Top Bottom