• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I was about to just tell everyone I'm leaving smashboards for good but I remembered I'm still running on Odins gift Prem and that would be rude to not use it

School made me realize tons of things

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
@Direct

>Nintendo surprise-released Genealogy of the Holy War on Japanese New 3DSes last Friday, a day that never sees eShop updates, especially for games with no prior announcement

>Nintendo Direct is on a Thursday, the day that eShop updates, leading to the possibility that some announcements made in the Direct will be immediately available afterward.

...Is this happening? Can I dream?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What do you guys think the next generation of handheld consoles?
Just the 3DS successor, now pitted against smartphones?
It'll likely be in a similar situation to what we see now. Nintendo's handhelds have always performed well enough, but the Smartphone market is very strong.

I hope they just get a better launch than the 3DS did. Sure, it bounced back, but a strong launch can really make a great first impression. Though the 3DS really shines in that it had very few deadzones, compared to all the consoles this current gen.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Finally, based on all the rumors I made a new NX controller concept.
What rumors are saying:
- The controls are detachables.
- A single 'controller' comes with 2 detachables controls.
- The controller is big.
- The controls are based on Wiimotes.
- They are adaptable (to play horizontally or vertically)
- In the patent they show that you can also attach a second touch screen.

(If you can't see the images)
http://imgur.com/gallery/kDuSQ

The NX full controller:

The buttons are just buttons, games can customize the buttons as they like. I really would like that the Forecast Channel and the News Channel returned. As in the Wii the Apps are called Channels, in my concept the apps are called Nintendapps. The menu is fully customizable like in the 3DS.

The X-Mote (The detachable control)
The X-Mote works as a Wiimote when you use it vertically, all the face of the X-Mote is a screen so you can change the color, the font, everything. The X-Mote also works as pedometer, instead of using the console itself (like in the 3DS) you can get coins by walking, when you finish you go to the Wfit Express Nintendapp and earn Coins while you check how many calories you burned.

Yeah, I'm dreaming too much, but I would buy something like this, we have to wait and see. Maybe the final product it's like this, and I was right!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
For some reason, Corrin still shows up as the high score on Classic Mode difficulty screen even though Mewtwo has the high score on the character select screen. I do not know how to make Mewtwo appear as the high score for the difficulty screen.

Also, I tried beating Classic on 9.0 with default Mii Brawler without equipment. Lost so many attempts due to terrible luck, and the furthest I got was Master Fortress when the crawler I hit fell from the sky and knocked me into the giant electric ball of death. >_>

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have so much idea for FE-like dialogue for my character that I hope to write it as soon as possible!
Also, I wanted to name Odin Tome "MyEchingBlood! (Because that's what I hear when he support a character)" but I can't do it because I need another Odin Tome.
Goddamnit Nintendo.:4charizard:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Holy cow, I have Ike, Reyson, and EVERY woman (save for Ena because I didn't get her) at 20/20 by Chapter 28. Here's the results:

Ike: Str, Skil, Spd, and Def cap
Titania: no caps
Mist: Mag cap
Mia: Str, Skill, and Spd cap
Marcia: Str, Skill, and Spd cap
Nephenee: Str, Skill, and Spd cap
Ilyana: Mag and Res cap
Tanith: no cap
Elicina: Mag cap
Calil: no caps
Lethe: no caps
Astrid: Skill and Spd cap
Lucia: no caps
Jill: Str cap
Reyson: Skill cap

I swear, I haven't done THIS many 20/20 since...ever. Most I ever gotten was 2/3 with Ike, Mist, and Astrid.
Pretty much this. What surprised me was Titania got the most kills with 100 and Mia was only second place scoring 98. This is what happens when you're going nuts folks!

I see that someone messed up my amiibo picture with Toad, Silver Mario, and the Ink Kids gone. Me sad

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Finally, based on all the rumors I made a new NX controller concept.
What rumors are saying:
- The controls are detachables.
- A single 'controller' comes with 2 detachables controls.
- The controller is big.
- The controls are based on Wiimotes.
- They are adaptable (to play horizontally or vertically)
- In the patent they show that you can also attach a second touch screen.

(If you can't see the images)
http://imgur.com/gallery/kDuSQ

The NX full controller:

The buttons are just buttons, games can customize the buttons as they like. I really would like that the Forecast Channel and the News Channel returned. As in the Wii the Apps are called Channels, in my concept the apps are called Nintendapps. The menu is fully customizable like in the 3DS.

The X-Mote (The detachable control)
The X-Mote works as a Wiimote when you use it vertically, all the face of the X-Mote is a screen so you can change the color, the font, everything. The X-Mote also works as pedometer, instead of using the console itself (like in the 3DS) you can get coins by walking, when you finish you go to the Wfit Express Nintendapp and earn Coins while you check how many calories you burned.

Yeah, I'm dreaming too much, but I would buy something like this, we have to wait and see. Maybe the final product it's like this, and I was right!
The controller being big again is a rather bad idea. The Wii U gamepad was a bit cumbersome to play with as it is.

Pretty much this. What surprised me was Titania got the most kills with 100 and Mia was only second place scoring 98. This is what happens when you're going nuts folks!

I see that someone messed up my amiibo picture with Toad, Silver Mario, and the Ink Kids gone. Me sad
I'm thinking of doing an Easy run of PoR again., with lesser used people...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
How much Pokemon info do you think will show up tomorrow? I'm hoping a good bit at least. It'd be nice to see the middle forms of the starters.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
My garage is the only place I can have some piece and quiet in this damn house
At least you can find a place. I can't even close my doors in my house. And I can't stay in my Bath room for over 10 minutes.

If I get lucky, no one is counting.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The controller being big again is a rather bad idea. The Wii U gamepad was a bit cumbersome to play with as it is.

I'm thinking of doing an Easy run of PoR again., with lesser used people...
Hmm..I should try that because I have never used Tomrod in any of my runs. To be fair, his PoR and RD stats are not what I expected for some odd reason.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hmm..I should try that because I have never used Tomrod in any of my runs. To be fair, his PoR and RD stats are not what I expected for some odd reason.
Tormod is absolutely terrible in RD because of how less he is available. OP when he joins, super-weak when he joins later.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So how about that direct that's happening soon?
Can't say I'm looking forward to much, maybe some Pokemon news I guess. If there is a cool surprise I'll be uh.... surprised. Aside from Smash I haven't been playing much. Well I did start a new playthrough of HeartGold recently. I got some serious Gen II nostalgia but I still need to replace the battery in my Gold cart, so had to go for Gen IV. I also got the Pokemon 20 Victini and redistributed Darkrai just now since the instore codes I only get for one game.
Also, nice to still see some familar faces. Haven't been active on here for ages.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Can't say I'm looking forward to much, maybe some Pokemon news I guess. If there is a cool surprise I'll be uh.... surprised. Aside from Smash I haven't been playing much. Well I did start a new playthrough of HeartGold recently. I got some serious Gen II nostalgia but I still need to replace the battery in my Gold cart, so had to go for Gen IV. I also got the Pokemon 20 Victini and redistributed Darkrai just now since the instore codes I only get for one game.
Also, nice to still see some familar faces. Haven't been active on here for ages.
Good to have you back, man!

I'm not setting my expectations high for this direct because I'm trying to focus more on college, and it's also worth noting I play football for my university now, so all I need to be satisfied is the least bit of hype.

I'm also probably not showing up to the live stream at all. I'll probably watch the archived footage when I have time.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
As completely unhyped as I feel for this Direct, I do miss the experience of watching one and even the final few minutes of waiting, wondering what's in store. Plus, I'm actually posting on Smashboards again, so get to talk about it with people here again. Even if this thread is far from what it use to be.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Aw man, slot cars or the Stock Market?
How can I choose!?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Not bad. Probably helped I wasn't expecting much but I was happy with what we got. Favourite parts were Snorlax love and 8-bit Link amiibo.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The ending was underwhelming, but it was overall okay.

Pokémon Sun/Moon, Ever Oasis, SMM 3DS, Yoshi's Woolly World 3DS, Dragon Quest and SMT were all good info.

And the Toon Link and Zelda amiibos. Can't forget those.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Super Mario Maker 3DS.
Yoshi's Woolly World 3DS.

All that's left is Splatoon 3DS and all big titles of the Wii U have a 3DS release too.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
So I arrived, actually exactly 1 hour late.
Was dragon quest 8 announced on 3DS?
Will it come to Europe, if it was.

What's new here?
I really should post more. I've been only lurking here for too long.

I remember you, you are the guy with the good avatar.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It makes me very happy that the Sand Wand is a weapon, and I got even happier when the Spirit Train showed up.

I love Spirit Tracks.
It was my first Zelda game.

Also, 2D Pikmin seems very interesting.
I'm wondering how that will work out.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello fellow member, how you going?
Me, today was a nice day overall.
And yesterday, I recruited Soleil in Conquest, and I plan for her to be one of the most powerful child unit that I can have.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Boy, for someone who usually watches a direct when it's streaming, I may need some brain bleach for the spoiler alerts I've already seen.

I'll catch it this afternoon though.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Wow thanks Nintendo rub the salt even harder YEA JUST RUB IT IN REAL GOOD YEA YEA RUB IT IN WHO NEEDS WIIU ANYMORE YEA

....but hey look Skyward Sword on virtual console, a game you cant even play on the gamepad and already could play using the Wii disc! Isnt it greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom