• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Love this classic. It's a great movie with great characters and great songs. I never thought I could feel any more sentimental about it- or this song in particular- until this day.

R.I.P. Willy Wonka.

Song downloads and views will rise, but that's expected.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
...I completely forgot about Elgyem and Beheeyem. >_>

The rest make sense.
The other retcons are-

Sound: Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Whismur, Loudred, Exploud, Chingling, Chimecho, Kriketot, Kriketune, Bronzor, Bronzong, Chatot, Noibat, Noivern, Audino

Light: Happini, Chansey, Blissey, Chinchou, Lanturn, Ampharos, Sunflora, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade, Cresselia, Rufflet, Braviary, Helioptile, Heliolisk

Aura: Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Natu, Xatu, Spiritomb, Lucario, Darmanitan(zen), Palkia, Sigilyph

Wind: Scyther, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Mantyke, Mantine, Swablu, Altaria, Rotom(fan), Tornadus

:p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When you survive the first two horrible days of school and you listen Rashid Theme afterward.
459.gif

It make everything better.
Anyway, sup' guys.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I see. I didn't realise the complication of typing in Chinese.
And my bad. Mi is the kunyomi reading of 三 (That confused me.)

Simplified Chinese was an attempt to raise the literacy rate, so they really reduced the number of strokes in a lot of characters. Although this means the origin of many characters is much more obscured.

Anyway, thanks for talking about it. I learnt quite a lot.
Well, Zhuyingfuhao is a special typing system for Mandarin speakers. It's pretty good to use.
Yeah, but in 1970s, PRC even attempted to double simplify. Which was too simplified that like I said will cause confusion when making sentence. Since simplify the characters will diminish the diversity.
So yes, I don't like Simplify Chinese. In my opinion it was just a mind control tool. It cause most Chinese from the Mainland unable to read old Chinese classics right from traditional books.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I dunno if anyone else brought this up, but I'm reading that there's a 3DS based Direct coming at 7 AM Pacific Time on Thursday.

I think I'll just watch the archived footage of it though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Twitter is crying that it's a 3DS Direct. And that it will probably not have NX news.

I don't see why Nintendo can't tease NX stuff at the end. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Honestly, the idea that the direct is probably NOT going to have any NX news doesn't surprise me at all. If Nintendo needs this much time and effort, that's okay, because I got four months of college to deal with right now. That's plenty of time to wait for NX news, and I can wait even longer if I have to.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The final 3DS Direct? Sony may have left the handheld market but I can't imagine Nintendo keeping the 3DS around for much longer.
Expecting to see some Pokémon news. What else? I've been completely out of the loop with released, upcoming and rumored Nintendo-games lately. Has Federation Force already been released? And I think we're going to see a NX tease too.
Oh, Lady Layton of course.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What do you guys think the next generation of handheld consoles?
Just the 3DS successor, now pitted against smartphones?

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
What do you guys think the next generation of handheld consoles?
Just the 3DS successor, now pitted against smartphones?
At least it will beat smartphones in the comfort department, since it has nice and responsive buttons (Unless smartphones get those too, which I doubt.) And hopefully it beats smartphones in power (I hope that Nintendo learns.) Also games will be better, because it's Nintendo we are talking about. No way they will let their games be played on a not Nintendo platform. Also, handhelds unlike smartphones have their user interface (if that is the correct term) designed purely for gaming. It makes it a lot easier.

The one thing it will at least be lacking will be the ability to communicate with others. Obviously that would also be possible, but Nintendo does not like completely free communication, since that would lead to mean things being said or done, and Nintendo dislikes that. Obviously this is just to protect the kids, but to me it just seems ridiculously stupid. Shame, since they seem to have nice ideas. I would have loved to at least try out Nintendo letter box, but it got shut down before I could get any 3DS friends.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The only made-up Pokémon type I'm bothering with is Light (Light as in "good", not "radiance")

And a Nintendo Direct? Neat!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
3DS-only Direct? And with how rare Directs have been recently, this may be the last one all year...

As if it wasn't obvious enough that Nintendo has completely abandoned the Wii U, they turn around and flip one final bird to those hopeful for anything more than Color Splash. :ohwell:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A Nintendo 3DS Nintendo Direct? I wonder if it'll announce an update for Fashion Forward. I've heard some players stating that a glitch exists, which prevents the Stylettos from returning to your Boutique.

Also, another odd dilemma in that game involves the waitress tops and waitress skirts, where they're completely incompatible with each other; the waitress tops are used to make lively or baby doll outfits, while the waitress skirts are used to make girly outfits.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Eh, if it was that obvious already then logically speaking it isn't really any more of a disappointment. Zero minus zero is still zero, not negative one.

They don't have any Wii U games left but they do have a little left on the 3DS front. That's all I'd assume there is to it, I highly doubt they're trying to offend anyone. The drought of Directs likely has to do with a lack of games on all fronts combined with Iwata's passing rather than having any set number. I'm guessing there will be at least one NX Direct or equivalent this year.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
People complain about no NX news and here I am, holding my WiiU gamepad, wondering what went wrong. Nintendo should just focus on one system going forward, I cant stand buying a home console and getting a bunch of spinoffs while the handheld is getting all the mainline sequels like come the hell on why couldnt you put Robobot or Tripple Deluxe on WiiU, like just one of them at least, instead of giving us a sequel to a DS game that 5 people liked, like how dare you actually.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
People complain about no NX news and here I am, holding my WiiU gamepad, wondering what went wrong. Nintendo should just focus on one system going forward, I cant stand buying a home console and getting a bunch of spinoffs while the handheld is getting all the mainline sequels like come the hell on why couldnt you put Robobot or Tripple Deluxe on WiiU, like just one of them at least, instead of giving us a sequel to a DS game that 5 people liked, like how dare you actually.
It's not like they did it specifically to get a rise out of people, they're a business.

They probably either had a reason for it or had some development issues.

At least if the new system ends up being a hybrid like some leaks have rumored then you should be getting exactly what you're asking for.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Finally finished some anime I started last season and caught up on others that started this season. Now I am trying to catch up on Pokemon XY&Z. Just watched the episode with Serena vs. Elle for the Kalos Queen title. Liked the Serena version of DoriDori.

A Danny Phantom continuation would be interesting to watch. They need to bring back the Box Ghost.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
1. What do you mean? She's going to be a survivor, mark my words. No point in killing her off by the traitor with that NG Code and she's the last new DR3 who's still alive.
2. Juzo is indeed pretty great, even though he has no redeemable qualities at all. Yet.
3. I thought it was pretty obvious he was gonna die after last Despair episode but it was a good way to go and to remove all suspicion of him as he was really suspicious for not doing anything.
4. That's... an interesting theory actually. Makes my theory of when Munakata said 'despair' he was talking about Aoi instead of Makoto a little more believable.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kyoko was the traitor instead who got a bit of the Junko AI in her when she went into the Neo World Program.

And Togami surely got some death flags raised for him, huh?
'As long as I'm around, you'll be safe.'
'One of the DR1 survivors is going to die thanks to Naegi.'
'I think everyone outside is safe.'

He's probably still alive, though. None of the cliffhangers so far meant what they want us to think they mean.

Aura? I hope you're not solely creating that for Riolu and Lucario.
1. By that I meant redemption arc, but I was too lazy to actually edit it in after posting x_x

4. I can see the Kyoko thing happening tbh.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I loved this show so I wouldn't be opposed against a revival, just as long as it stops again when it's time to stop it and not continiously kick the can like Hartman's other show so it won't become a shell of its former glory.

4. I can see the Kyoko thing happening tbh.
And I'd hate that.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Wait... Daisy is getting an Amiibo!?
Yeah. They announced her, along with Boo, Wario, DK, Rosalina and (most importantly) Waluigi at E3 2016. They are part of the Mario Party series to coincide with the 3DS game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah. They announced her, along with Boo, Wario, DK, Rosalina and (least importantly) Waluigi at E3 2016. They are part of the Mario Party series to coincide with the 3DS game.
Well I'm glad to see Daisy finally get one.

Also fixed.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Holy crap this episode tho.

1. RIP Ruruka, no one will miss you.

2. Juzo please, if you throw her down the pit, you will be my most favourite character in DR3.

3. RIP Kizakura, you will most definitely be missed ;_;

4. Please don't let this theory be true ;_; https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/50773l/about_aoi/
And tbh, I got the feeling Togami wasn't going to die and now I really don't want either way to happen :ohwell:
Oh ****, thanks for reminding mme

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I beseech anyone to find me good Fubuki fan art.

Only the real good ****.
I have no idea what Fubuki is but I googled "Fubuki fan art" and I'm 96% sure I found what you're looking for.

You are welcome friend

Top Bottom