• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
No Bandana Dee? But Elma, Isaac AND Black Shadow is The Dream(TM)

It’s hanging by a Saki Amamiya-shaped thread tho and if Saki’s an AT again this one goes down the drain

Also was this after the Ken leak or
Dear lord ever since I read this one the other day I've been dreaming about how epic it would be as a reality, especially that Shadow reveal. Sadly it is wayyy too ambitious and fanfictiony to be realistic, which breaks my heart cause everyone I want pre-DLC is on there and then some.

Untouch

Smash Master
Masked Man would NOT be called Claus, that would be an obvious spoiler of one of the biggest plot points of the game.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
They only took it down once video leaked though. They didn't do anything about the images from what I can remember.
Yeah trying to take down images is unfeasible, they spread very quickly, can be downloaded easily, and can be reuploaded everywhere easily. Leaked videos are a bit more difficult to spread, with there being fewer sites you can upload them to and it requiring some technical knowhow beyond just right clicking to download them to upload them elsewhere, so I would expect them to do nothing and not publicly acknowledge leaked images in any way, while taking action on videos uploaded to mainstream sites.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Him and Ken are the only characters Verge has doubled down on, he's the leaker with the best track record currently and now Ken got leaked.

It feels like the writing is on the wall here, certainly more than Steve, Geno, Sora and whatever possible echoes.
Hmm wonder how echoes are being harder to get info of despite just being redskins for the most part.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Masked Man would NOT be called Claus, that would be an obvious spoiler of one of the biggest plot points of the game.
Smash doesn't care about spoilers, stuff like Lucina being Chrom's daughter and Mecha Fiora are shoved into your face without a second thought.

Chrono.

That misspelling of Claus tho lul

If anything he’d probably just be called Masked Man if pic related is an indication
Is it really a mispelling? I always thought the name was meant to be an anagram of Lucas, which is spelled with a C.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Hmm wonder how echoes are being harder to get info of despite just being redskins for the most part.
Just a hunch but from the way that basically no echo go leaked, (beside Ken but he's a third party) I'm thinking that maybe there is a tiny team made just for them-

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
*Looks at Zelda transforming into Shiek, looks at Lucina calling Chrom father, looks at Mother 3 being a decade old game*

Yeah I don't think Sakurai cares. Personally, even though I don't see it happening, I'd want him to be named Claus. Masked Man is really a lame name and I can't see it being like "Masked Man Wins!" :/

Is it really a mispelling? I always thought the name was meant to be an anagram of Lucas, which is spelled with a C.
You're right but it's spelt with a K in the leak. So yea very wrong unless it was spelt like that in another language.

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I'm honestly surprised Ken hasn't been pulled from all around the net. It's very obviously real?
If Nintendo took it down, it would confirm that Ken is a character in the game and everyone would know which would be a dead giveaway.

Even though, we pretty much know he’s in already anyway, so...

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
I do think that some form of this "rumor" could be a reality in the future. Same with many other rumors posted on the internet

Nearly all of them are in fact highly requested characters from the fan base (though how they faired on the ballot idk).
Basically any staple "leak" is going to mention any of these characters:

Mario- Paper Mario
SMRPG- Geno
Other SE Reps- Sora, Chrono, Erdrick, etc(there's a lot)
Golden Sun- Isaac (Felix)
B+K- Banjo
Mother- Porky/Claus
KI- Hades (Medusa)
Xenoblade- Reyn/Elma/Rex+Pyra (Malos)
Rhythm Heaven- K. Joe/Chorus Kids/etc
Rayman- Rayman
Pokemon- Incineroar
Yoshi- Kamek/Baby Bowser
Zelda- Skull Kid/(Hilda)/(Impa)
SF- Ken
Sonic- Shadow/Tails/Eggman
F Zero- (Black Shadow)
FE- Hector/Eraphim/Celica/Edelgard/(Black Knight)
DK- Dixie/Funky
Capcom Reps- Dante/Monster Hunter/Phoenix W.
Bamco Reps- Heihachi/Lloyd/Nightmare/Yoshimitsu
Kirby- Bandana Dee/Magalor
Activision Reps- Crash/Spyro
ARMS- Spring Man/Ribbon Girl

Ultimate, by the end of DLC, WILL have a combination of these characters in some form of another. Unless Sakurai plans on only adding extreme left field characters or surprises (which are wholeheartedly welcome), the above are mainly what people know or possibly expect imo.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Claus is the Mother character we need if we get another one.

He's got spells and flight which sets him apart from pretty much everyone aside from MK.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Claus is the Mother character we need if we get another one.

He's got spells and flight which sets him apart from pretty much everyone aside from MK.
Eh, I think spider mech porky would be better

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It was a troll post by another user... Ignore it...I saw it before it was deleted
I do think that some form of this "rumor" could be a reality in the future. Same with many other rumors posted on the internet

Nearly all of them are in fact highly requested characters from the fan base (though how they faired on the ballot idk).

Ultimate, by the end of DLC, WILL have a combination of these characters in some form of another Unless Sakurai plans on only adding extreme left field characters or surprises (which are wholeheartedly welcome), the above are mainly what people know or possibly expect imo.
Hey, some of those leakers got pretty good tastes...

Last edited:

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Masked Man/Claus would be a pretty cool addition actually.

He has PSI, a Sword that emits electricity, a gun, and wings for flight.

His normals can be sword/gun based while his aerials can be PSI/gun except bair in which he will flap his wings back like Corrin.

To make things more interest, when the smash attack is fully charged, it can emit lighting to stun characters.

His final smash would be PK Love.

I love Mother 3 and Masked Man would be a dream. He have SO MUCH POTENTIAL with his PSI/Gun/Sword/Wings.... But then again it will be unlikely.
Also, his design looks awesome. He look so bad*** and cute that I want to hug him..
character-portrait.png

Last edited:

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord

SMRPG- Geno
B+K- Banjo
Mother- Porky/Claus
KI- Hades (Medusa)
Rayman- Rayman
Pokemon- Incineroar
Yoshi- Kamek/Baby Bowser
SF- Ken
F Zero- (Black Shadow)
DK- Dixie/Funky

Ultimate, by the end of DLC, WILL have a combination of these characters in some form of another. Unless Sakurai plans on only adding extreme left field characters or surprises (which are wholeheartedly welcome), the above are mainly what people know or possibly expect imo.
DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

SMRPG- Geno
B+K- Banjo
Mother- Porky/Claus
KI- Hades (Medusa)
Rayman- Rayman
Pokemon- Incineroar
Yoshi- Kamek/Baby Bowser
SF- Ken
F Zero- (Black Shadow)
DK- Dixie/Funky

I WOULD NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!!!!

Last edited:

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911
The scary thing about the Ken leak for people like us who keep up with and scrutinize such stuff? It's teaching fake leak creators exactly what they need to do in order to fool us in the future.

"I'll carefully observe one of the new stages' quirks, study what the screen looks like in debug mode, make note of how many polygons are being used in the new game's character models, and use outdated character portraits from the game's initial reveal. With this I will be able to create the most convincing fake leak ever!" - Fake leaker when next game is a few months out from release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom