• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
I can't see us going more than another 2 or 3 weeks without another official reveal. If Sakurai wants to stay ahead of possible leaks, he has to do it soon or at least of some of it.

I think we are about to hit the motherload of leaks pretty soon

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Uhh... Didn't he say Ken was an echo?
He said it was obvious it was an echo.
He also thought Isabelle was an Echo.
But he didn't knew about Dark Samus/Chrom/Richter and K.Rool.

So remove them from the count, add the supposed Characters and you get "around half a dozen"

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I can't see us going more than another 2 or 3 weeks without another official reveal. If Sakurai wants to stay ahead of possible leaks, he has to do it soon or at least of some of it.

I think we are about to hit the motherload of leaks pretty soon
Orrr if you just can't wait you can leave until the announcement of the next direct. Just a thought.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

So remove them from the count, add the supposed Characters and you get "around half a dozen"
He thought Isabelle was one and she wasn't. I think this makes Ken's chances of being an echo or a semi 50/50.
No. He said he heard from one source Isabelle was an Echo.
Huge difference.
He's been MUCH more definite on Ken.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

He thought Isabelle was one and she wasn't. I think this makes Ken's chances of being an echo or a semi 50/50.
He literally said that his sources weren't sure if she was an echo or not...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm not much of a Street Fighter person, but isn't Ken like the original echo? I think if he is revealed, it is pretty fair to say he will be as close to an echo as a character can be.

Untouch

Smash Master
Damn if the box theory does end up being true I think a lot of people are going to be really heartbroken.

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
I like how this thread turns from a Geno vs Sora debate to Sora and Geno entering to Smash theory in an INSTANT when the leak has been shown.

It is like drama in some sorts.

Last edited:

Untouch

Smash Master
I'm going to go sit in the corner and silently hope the SE character isn't Geno or Sora.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Well I can assure you that I'll make sure to mention you if i make a video on this.

im making notes for this new Sora AND Geno thing and i already wrote you down as where the "sora/geno both in and thats why vergeben is unsure" theory comes from.
Thanks baby just subbed

Untouch

Smash Master
Holy smokes, we're talking about something! What did I miss, my friends and not-so-friends?
Youtuber who apparently got info about Smash Ultimate before E3 has suggested that Steve, Sora and Geno are all in. He says his sources are Reddit, 4chan and some sites he forgot about so it's pretty sketchy but I guess it's still worth talking about.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Youtuber who apparently got info about Smash Ultimate before E3 has suggested that Steve, Sora and Geno are all in. He says his sources are Reddit, 4chan and some sites he forgot about so it's pretty sketchy but I guess it's still worth talking about.
Uh... so is this... coming with any credibility whatsoever... at all?

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Did u forget the echoes?
Verg hasn't specified whether it included Echoes or not
Orrr if you just can't wait you can leave until the announcement of the next direct. Just a thought.
? Never said I didn't want leaks lol. I'd rather know now the. The stress isn't worth waiting for, no matter how awesome the reveals could be.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
He says his sources are Reddit, 4chan and some sites he forgot about so it's pretty sketchy but I guess it's still worth talking about
I'm betting an avatar change that there no leaks with Steve/Sora/Geno ALL IN at the same time in all of Reddit/4chan or whatever.

Untouch

Smash Master
Uh... so is this... coming with any credibility whatsoever... at all?
He DID leak assets from the new Battlefield before E3 but that's it. It isn't worth totally ignoring but it's still to be taken with a grain of salt.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Guys, I have feeling that we are on final stage of dedicating on what official final roster would look like, all it needs legit leaks to confirm this.

so bye-bye stupid box theory forever.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Yes.
He leaked Battlefield before Smash Ultimate's reveal.
Hm... so Steve, Sora, AND Geno? I'll admit I'm very opposed to Sora in Smash, but Geno makes that pill digestible. Assuming this is real, that is, which I'll wait before forming an opinion either way on.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Holy smokes, we're talking about something! What did I miss, my friends and not-so-friends?
Masterofhyrule suposivly leaked Steve Sora and said geno is very likely

And this is the same person who leaked the battefield

And could explain why verges sources can’t agree on who the SE rep is there’s was a second man

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I'm sorry but leakers need to have a proven track record. Getting one thing right does not count

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
? Never said I didn't want leaks lol. I'd rather know now the. The stress isn't worth waiting for, no matter how awesome the reveals could be.
By no means did I try to come across rude. Sorry if that's what you had thought. My bad I was just giving a suggestion was all.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>being opposed to Characters getting in Smash
>In our year of Lord and savior Sakurai 20XX
>After getting everyone back with Ridley and K.Rool

I guess I'll never understand that mentality

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I'm sorry but leakers need to have a proven track record. Getting one thing right does not count
I mean it should count but you can go ahead and say otherwise I suppose.
Loz had a "proven track record" before he proved it was wrong with his future leaks.
If this guy's roster doesn't pan out, yeah his track record's dirtied.
But his is better than the vast majority.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Oh boy.

OH BOY, You guys have no idea that many has happened, first there was some Ken leak which was confirmed as real, and second, we also pointed possibility of two square enix thanks to genius of Mega Bidoof

Edit: oh yeah and Don't forget about possibility of Steve from Minecraft being playable!
Ngl, I feel lost right now. Can you link me to the post about all the Sora stuff?

Untouch

Smash Master
Has Vergeben ever said that his sources don't know who the SE rep is, his latest update on that front made it sound like he got info from a random source but didn't want to say who it was incase he was wrong and got attacked by the fanbase.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
>being opposed to Characters getting in Smash
>In our year of Lord and savior Sakurai 20XX
>After getting everyone back with Ridley and K.Rool

I guess I'll never understand that mentality
I was actively opposed to both Geno and Steve, but now I'm neutral on both of them. It's more fun to revel in everyone's hype!

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
No, what people are saying is that hes using that as an excuse now after leaking that info, allegedly

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Has Vergeben ever said that his sources don't know who the SE rep is, his latest update on that front made it sound like he got info from a random source but didn't want to say who it was incase he was wrong and got attacked by the fanbase.
I believe he's only heard a name from one source, and doesn't want to say it until he gets more confirmation.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>Main Smash source know about a SE rep.
>A random person aka new source, comes and confirm stuff he knew while also giving a name for the SE rep
>Vergeben don't want to say it's name until he's sure of the identity of the SE rep.
>Supposedly, Coming from the Leaker saying that Steve is in that Vergeben somehow back+up, the SE Characters is pretty much top secret and no one knows it's name because job are on the line.

That's it I think? Or did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom