• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I should really get those SB online tourney plans finalized soon, if anyone will be around by then. Apparently, I can't forget about it just yet.

D

Deleted member

I’ve got a problem regarding online. . .
I’ve attempted to enter online mode multiple times, but the game says that it cannot connect to the server. My Switch is connected, and I have the online subscription. I’ve scoured the Web, but cannot find anything. Have you guys had this problem?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’ve got a problem regarding online. . .
I’ve attempted to enter online mode multiple times, but the game says that it cannot connect to the server. My Switch is connected, and I have the online subscription. I’ve scoured the Web, but cannot find anything. Have you guys had this problem?
Restart your Switch.

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
Not to be rude but it seems like just a dime a dozen text "leak", any real reason why we should give it any notice?

Ryu Hayabusa would be cool tho
I was just in a discord chat and apparently this was posted on the 9th of December before the rumors of Persona 5R. I found it interesting. The "leak" suggests that nintendo will sell DLC fighters through cross promotion.

Also someone found a quote where Sakurai acknowledges both DQ and the creator of the Doom series, not much but its something.

unknown.png

I'm giving it a chance because its getting harder to narrow down the dlc characters anyway, but like you said this could be a generic leak where only time will tell.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
i mean ship pit with anyone that isn't from his own series you'll probably get faced with the reality that he'll outlive them because he's blessed with longevity
Pit would just force Palutena to keep whomever he loves alive (it’s not like she would have a choice, as he’s literally her only friend...unless Alucard and Viridi moved up some placements)
Confession time, so I’m pushing for Shantae and I did a lot back in the last game’s lifespan and I kinda started shipping Shantae X Pit, not really much anymore.
Convenient I managed to post this right after yours
What’s the matter Colonel Sanders?
View attachment 184911
Chicken?
Hey, I limited myself to one ship per character.

(And Pit x Palutena is canon in my eyes, hence why I excluded it) ;)
I see you too are a man of culture...
Culture of Illiteracy and Hunger
So another weird question, would/do you ship any characters you want in the game with anyone in the game already? I already mentioned Shantae X Pit

Ok then, just wanted to make sure.

(And noted.)View attachment 184915
Shantae X Pit is the only one needed in Smash
Right.

Bayo + Pit then..? oh no wait... it probably won't end well...
Atleast Pit would be unable to die...just continue to come back and go through the process until Bayonetta gets through her thicc skull that he’s a good boy
Yeah, Dark Pit would be leagues better. :4darkpit: Now she can swear in peace.
*kills him for being edgy*

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, Dark Pit would be leagues better. :4darkpit: Now she can swear in peace.
For some reason a scenario in my head popped up where’s one of :ultpit:‘s instincts didn’t fully leave and :ultdarkpit: accidentally pulled a Age of Ultron Capt. America moment by blurting out a unironic “Language!” when she swears?

Hopefully not funkopop stuff or anything.
As a present for a friend who likes the characters, admittedly yes. I’m the kind of dork that’d drop 5 bucks for a vampire onesie (union suit technically by whatever) at Walmart. Yes I am 24 years old.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Back from my first online, been doing some 1v1s.
My Ganondorf has a GPS of 2.3 million.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I've been scammed on amazon a couple of times so i basically dont buy anything besides clothes on there
When I was 10 I bought a shirt with this on it.
So yeah, i've bought stupid stuff too.
I would rock this so hard ironically tho

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been playing the game all night going through Classic. I've finally unlocked all the characters. Then decided to call it a night by playing a few fun games of Smash. Next time I play World of Light here I come!

D

Deleted member

Deep Breathing in WoL was absolutely horrible.

I now despise Wii Fit Trainer and wish to see her destroyed.

D

Deleted member

Remember when rage comics were like, the only source of humour on the internet? Dark times. Thankfully, no vestiges of that age remain in today's modern world.
:troll:
Ah ****
Deep Breathing in WoL was absolutely horrible.

I now despise Wii Fit Trainer and wish to see her destroyed.
Just hold a Smash attack with Unflinching Charged Smashes and wait for them to walk into it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So considering I'm certain everyone's unlocked every character. Who was the last character y'all unlocked? For me it was :ultpalutena:.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For some reason a scenario in my head popped up where’s one of :ultpit:‘s instincts didn’t fully leave and :ultdarkpit: accidentally pulled a Age of Ultron Capt. America moment by blurting out a unironic “Language!” when she swears?

As a present for a friend who likes the characters, admittedly yes. I’m the kind of dork that’d drop 5 bucks for a vampire onesie (union suit technically by whatever) at Walmart. Yes I am 24 years old.
Exclusive to the English version of Pittoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom