• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Everyone wants to get to over 9000, but I prefer the BEST Dragon Ball Z meme thank you very much...

"Too bad it's Sunday! Those buildings would be all filled up tomorrow..."

Last edited:
Here's a fun game, Make a tagline for your Profile Picture, Here's my example.

Fuuka Spots The Enemy!
''Kept you waiting, huh Princess?''

(Not so) hot take:

Wanting a character just because they're a villain is one of the worst and most superficial reasons to want a character.

There are plenty of other reasons to want Sephiroth besides "muh villains."
I just want Sephiroth because of the cool sound his sword makes :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Alright guys.

It's been fun.

...but, like many others, I'll be taking my leave from this thread, the Geno thread, and the Squenix thread, until Smash comes out.

My best friend and I are headed outta town to see our other best friend so we can play this game all together ASAP like we did for Smash Bros 4.

So...I won't see you guys until Saturday, most likely!

Love you all, love Geno in my stead, and love yourself, good night.

at last i'll be reunited with Noipoi Noipoi ... :")

NOOOOOOOOOOO. First Noipoi, now Luigi The President, who's next?!

:cry:

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Ok, so here's some spirit related game:
Your profile picture is turned into spirit, and it will possess the fighter what you want to fit with your profile picture. Dream up your spirit match, and whatever you want, it has to fill the theme of whatever in your profile picture.

My spirit match would be: Female Corrin with black alt in Yoshi's island (Melee) and will have crafted yoshi as its ally in referance to Terezi's favorite white scalemate. Oh, and May I mention that she's equipped with Killing edge

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Your profile picture is turned into spirit, and it will possess the fighter what you want to fit with your profile picture. Dream up your spirit match, and whatever you want, it has to fill the theme of whatever in your profile picture.

My spirit match would be: Female Corrin with black alt in Yoshi's island (Melee) and will have crafted yoshi as its ally in referance to Terezi's favorite white scalemate.
Boshi would be Blue Yoshi (durr...) on Super Happy Tree. He'd be twice as fast (which if you know my boi, yikes...)

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Alright guys.

It's been fun.

...but, like many others, I'll be taking my leave from this thread, the Geno thread, and the Squenix thread, until Smash comes out.

My best friend and I are headed outta town to see our other best friend so we can play this game all together ASAP like we did for Smash Bros 4.

So...I won't see you guys until Saturday, most likely!

Love you all, love Geno in my stead, and love yourself, good night.

at last i'll be reunited with Noipoi Noipoi ... :")
It's been great having you around. Let's keep fighting the good fight for Geno! Thank you for all your contributions!

osby

Smash Obsessed

My spirit match would be: Female Corrin with black alt in Yoshi's island (Melee) and will have crafted yoshi as its ally in referance to Terezi's favorite white scalemate.
You fight with Marth with his black alt on Dracula's Castle while white alt Zero Suit Samus with Super Scope protects him. You need to finish the match before Death comes.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Ralsei's dream battle will be Jigglypuff, who will endlessly spam Sing. There will be random projectile flying across the screen and you must survive for 5 minutes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
1 DAY LEFT :ultmario:

1 part 1 png.png

1 part 2 png.png
1 part 3.png

1 day left.png

Play this while reading.

This is it guys, the last day before Super Smash Bros Ultimate releases.

It's been a crazy ride, from March 8th to December 7th. I can't even name all the wacky things that happened! Every single announcement was amazing,
E3, August, September, November, I loved every minute of it. This was my first hype season, and it was rad.

And would you look at this newcomer lineup!
:ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:
In my opinion, this is one of the best newcomer lineups in the series. I can't wait to try every single one of these guys!

This hype train was ridiculous, but now the train is coming to a stop.
(then we'll get on the dlc train but let's ignore that right now)

Let's have a moment of silence for those who couldn't make it.

REST.jpg

Have you properly mourned? Have you pressed F? Good. Now that we're done with that, i've got one last question for ya.

-------------------------------ARE. YOU. READY?------------------------------------

osby

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 181730
View attachment 181731View attachment 181732
View attachment 181733

Play this while reading.

It's been a crazy ride, from March 8th to December 7th. I can't even name all the wacky things that happened! Every single announcement was amazing,
E3, August, September, November, I loved every minute of it. This was my first hype season, and it was rad.

:ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:
In my opinion, this is one of the best newcomer lineups in the series. I can't wait to try every single one of these guys!

Have you properly mourned? Have you pressed F? Good. Now that we're done with that, i've got one last question for ya.

-------------------------------ARE. YOU. READY?------------------------------------
No.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627

Mine would be orange alt Fox who tends to use his gun and bladed items most often. AI would shift between aggressive to more laid back occasionally. A mii dressed in a bear costume would show up a little bit into the match.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

View attachment 181730
View attachment 181733

Play this while reading.

FOR SHADOW

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

>New Smash Ultimate promotional material
>1 slot left open

Oh yeah, a reveal is definitely happening soon.
Since there's no characters at stake here and we'd get another character if this is true can we all just agree that this would be good if true and call it at that?

Because I really don't want another Theory War.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's a fun game, Make a tagline for your Profile Picture, Here's my example.

Fuuka Spots The Enemy!
NOIPOI
Draws his Weapon!

Blue :ultvillager: who mostly uses wood based moves like his down special. Assist trophy spawns are set on high and Nikki is summoned every time.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627

View attachment 181730
View attachment 181733

Play this while reading.

Im sad Krystal didn't make it onto that image. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom