• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
of his lies. I am visit the forum but I did not have an account. And I created just because I was tired about him lying all the time. I am not the person in 4chan. I do not use 4chan. But I create this account just to talk to Graizen. He does not listen to his friends when we say that he is out of control with this digimon thing
yeah, ok, but first, you still being an anon, and second, don't become the monster you say you are hunting... you think Graizen may be obnoxius? (i personally don't think so) congratulations, you became infinite times more obnoxius that Graizen have ever been.... like whats the point? you discovered that there is a clear pattern in Graizen posts? there take an IQ cookie, where do i put your IQ sticker? somewhere next your high horse?

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry. He will be back very soon with more digimon.
I honestly don't think you know him IRL. He hasn't mentioned anything about you, and it seems like you're just messing with him. Now that you've made this account you can ignore him and then you never have to do it again.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Drama aside......

Did anyone talk about the Hitagi Granblue thing? So originally she made a mistake and said Katalina was coming to smash but.... then she said that Katalina was mistaken for another Granblue game and we just got a Granblue trademark yesterday

So maybe there is truth to Hitagi saying all dlc characters are false but Steve and well we know Verg says a supposed SE rep is coming and we got new "details" on that. I didnt really want to give her the time of day again but..... yeah.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/11/japanes...ce-from-sega-and-slash-field-from-square-enix
Sidenote: I'm glad they dropped the colon in relink.

In Japan in the whole RE: think looks fancy, elsewhere it's email terminology.

D

Deleted member

Look Jacob you have said this time and time again and I'm gonna have to bust you if you start sassyposting again
I've tried my best to be kind to you and guide you but from what I read, you were quite rude this time, and you can't excuse that with a bad home life. I get you may be frustrated due to other sources but seriously, like you mentioned the game Graizen plays, now it's becoming the "'i'll never be mean again" game you play...

...and then you're mean to /me/ the next day, for example.

Just consider this.
Like I said, he's probably 12 years old and doesn't know better.
Let me explain something for you guys.
For a long time , more than 10 years , i tried to support agumon in smash.

Posted on groups , sites , facebook , and yes i made some fake leaks just to see if more people started to think "How awesome , agumon in smash"

Yeah i was rong in trying something like that, but it was never my intention to be a Bad person.
This was childish.

So i will say for my last post here:

Im realy sorry SmashBoards, this is all my fault.
And as punishment i will just stop posting here forever.

I actualy care alot for some guys on this Board, but i don't like to deal with people with bad intentions.

Im realy realy sorry.

:yoshi64:
Hey man, you don't need to stop posting on here because of what two people said. One of whom literally made an account here to ****-talk you. You can take a break if you want, but there's no need to stop posting because of what two people said.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
So, because this is getting needlessly angsty(genuinely who gives a **** if someone wants to talk Digimon or Yoshi all the time?);

I'm late to the party, but what are you all dressing your Mii fighters as now the costumes have leaked?

I think mine are kind of obvious going by my sig(Toad, Dixie, Chibi-Robo), but what about you guys?

Ok, honest question. How would you guys feel about Lanky Kong being playable?
Before Dixie I'd feel very mixed, but he IS genuinely my favourite kong outside her and Diddy so pretty damn pleased. Forget the memes, he's got a few fun unique abilities and great hand range. He could be pretty beastly.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The **** I just get home to
Exactly my thoughts right now

I have no idea what happened or why, but this is ridiculous

I learned my lesson, that's for sure. I sincerely promise that this is the last time I'll pick on someone on here or anywhere.
I'll believe that when I see it. There's absolutely no reason to bash someone for unnecessary reasons and this is coming from someone who was in your shoes before. My suggestion is to apologize to him via PM

Meanwhile, can we please talk about the Smash unlockable family tree? I'm wanting to get my information right on who unlocks who because seems I'm not too sure who unlocks Marth in Classic for example

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly, as limp ****** as this site's staff can be, if they choose to not perma ban this asshole then this site has reached a new low. Admitting to a death threat and an entire account dedicated to harass a particular user? I don't give a flying **** about your "Not on this site so we'll ignore it", he already DID this **** so prove you're goddamn competent

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
I've been given no other choice to get this thread out of the hell it deteriorated to while I left for literally like 2 hours but to jokingly revive my sassy boy

LOL
No really, it's actually an interesting thought. Does Square actually remember geno? I mean, he's technically a Mario character that square made, so...

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
No really, it's actually an interesting thought. Does Square actually remember geno? I mean, he's technically a Mario character that square made, so...
Bruh he literally has a Mii costume you're most certainly joshing me rn

Yeah, definitely. We still haven't been able to prove it's fake, right?

The Lloyd Irving and Ryota Hayami one is pretty convincing too. I think they might be legit.
SWEATING
HAAHAHA YEAH MAN D-DEFINITELY

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
So, because this is getting needlessly angsty(genuinely who gives a **** if someone wants to talk Digimon or Yoshi all the time?);

I'm late to the party, but what are you all dressing your Mii fighters as now the costumes have leaked?

I think mine are kind of obvious going by my sig(Toad, Dixie, Chibi-Robo), but what about you guys?

Before Dixie I'd feel very mixed, but he IS genuinely my favourite kong outside her and Diddy so pretty damn pleased. Forget the memes, he's got a few fun unique abilities and great hand range. He could be pretty beastly.
The Issac and Spring-Man ones, it’ll be the closest to playing as them atleast until the inevitable mods come in a couple month post release.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Can we all agree that the best Namco AND Square-Enix rep is Noctis? He can be 2 in 1 now. Tekken and FF :secretkpop:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Let me explain something for you guys.
For a long time , more than 10 years , i tried to support agumon in smash.

Posted on groups , sites , facebook , and yes i made some fake leaks just to see if more people started to think "How awesome , agumon in smash"

Yeah i was rong in trying something like that, but it was never my intention to be a Bad person.
This was childish.

So i will say for my last post here:

Im realy sorry SmashBoards, this is all my fault.
And as punishment i will just stop posting here forever.

I actualy care alot for some guys on this Board, but i don't like to deal with people with bad intentions.

Im realy realy sorry.

:yoshi64:
Hey...stop apologizing. I don’t know what the full story is, but you did absolutely nothing wrong. If people are putting you down for no actual reason instead of having a reasonable discussion they can just **** the hell off.

Hopefully you end up coming back instead of being bullied away, and have a good time with the rest of us

Until we meet again...
E2EB3249-C417-45F5-8AD4-903B1A378A20.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will use the Isaac costumes a lot.

I will also try to mix some costumes to make good Mii (Miis?) of the Fantastic Four, Music Meister and Ashley.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
He’s 16.

Just saying, but you can’t go around saying something like that. It doesn’t come off well in any way.
16 or 12. It doesn’t matter. What matters is this person made legitimate death threat against a harmless person.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Bruh he literally has a Mii costume you're most certainly joshing me rn

SWEATING
HAAHAHA YEAH MAN D-DEFINITELY
No he doesn't? Not in this game, at least. Also, as I said he's technically a Mario character, so there's a chance that Nintendo might have a big say in what he appears in

D

Deleted member

He’s 16.

Just saying, but you can’t go around saying something like that. It doesn’t come off well in any way.
Well, he didn't act like he was. But whatever. I've seen crazier, more unhinged people on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
No he doesn't? Not in this game, at least. Also, as I said he's technically a Mario character, so there's a chance that Nintendo might have a big say in what he appears in
It...literally doesn't matter if it's not in this game they still licensed a Mii costume for Geno AND a Spirit so the argument's dead
Also no he's technically a Squenix character lol, Nintendo has no say.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will use the Isaac costumes a lot.

I will also try to mix some costumes to make good Mii (Miis?) of the Fantastic Four, Music Meister and Ashley.
Issac is closer to being playable than Shadow without mods confirmed

Pyr

Smash Lord
Honestly, as limp ****** as this site's staff can be, if they choose to not perma ban this ******* then this site has reached a new low. Admitting to a death threat and an entire account dedicated to harass a particular user? I don't give a flying **** about your "Not on this site so we'll ignore it", he already DID this **** so prove you're goddamn competent
They likely will. They definitely break Forum-Wide rule 2 and, very likely, rule 7.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
16 or 12. It doesn’t matter. What matters is this person made legitimate death threat against a harmless person.
But I didn't make a death threat against him...I got angry and bullied him, then felt a ton of regret, but I never sent him a death threat...did I?

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Reaction: Banjo Mii Costume.

No playable Steve/MC or any Microsoft content, Rare is silent about it, Sakurai says nothing about or any collaboration on making it.

A Banjo-Kazooie costume just simply exists in the game and nothing more, how do you feel about it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom