• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Eru13

Smash Apprentice
They also said we were getting an N64 mini, which isn't happening.
I don't think there's going to be a direct, but it could be announced tomorrow on the off chance there is.
It's not like there's absolutely never gonna be an N64 mini, Reggie basically just said, not this year

D

Deleted member

Square's character, according to the new rumors, has been thinned down to 7 possible characters, though things aren't looking good for Geno and Sora, two of those characters who might have been passed up.

Luminary, Erdrick/Loto, and Slime from Dragon Quest
Crono from Chrono Trigger
Sephiroth from Final Fantasy.

Out of those dudes, I'm hoping it's Crono if we can't get Lara Croft.
Wow, I love all those possibilities. Which means its none of them. Thats a damn shame.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
No its not.
dude.. is kinda obvious that you make that account explicity to go against Graizen but like ... chill... I will assume you are not "that" anon, but honestly... just shrug it off and move on? ... yeah, maybe Graizen will come the next week with another digimon leak then... so what? there is an ignore button right there and not that necesary actually, is not like Graizen is setting the world ablaze or anything.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
dude.. is kinda obvious that you make that account explicity to go against Graizen but like ... chill... I will assume you are not "that" anon, but honestly... just shrug it off and move on? ... yeah, maybe Graizen will come the next week with another digimon leak then... so what? there is an ignore button right there and not that necesary actually, is not like Graizen is setting the world ablaze or anything.
No, but honestly, I'm just so upset with seeing this same game go on all the time.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
>people theorising about Joker because of PQ2
>not a character from the actual good game that spin off is based on
You guys don't know ****. We gonna get map-drawing dungeon crawlers and ya'll gonna like it.
Another vote for Diablo in Smash? Good man/woman/tentacle monstrosity

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Fun fact actually. Saber's franchise has earned as much money, if not more by now, than another Japanese franchise.
Godzilla
She's in, boys.

__artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_sen_77nuvola__120837be5...png

So, I hope this isn't off topic, but in the absence of things to discuss, what is your dream video game you want to make?
Essentially something like Smash Bros. with an all-star cast of characters from various companies. It would have a mode separate from the traditional strategic platform brawler we know and love where the Marvel vs. Capcom style of gameplay earns a spotlight. In here, you can arrange anywhere from up to 1v1 to 4v4 matches, pitting your favorites against each other. It isn't just Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, or Namco I'd want involved. I'd also want Square-Enix, Konami, Koei, Arcsys, Atlus, Platinum, Monolith Soft, Type-Moon, French Bread, Cygames, Compile Heart, NetherRealm Studios, Microsoft, Sony, etc. all involved in this project, in this crazy, absurd, gigantic crossover. The thing that sets it apart from M.U.G.E.N. is obviously its tremendous budget, as well as everything meshing seamlessly in this harmonious fountain of chaos. It's a living paradox that embodies Video Games.

I can list every example from ever company I've named so far:
-Ike
-Demi-Fiend
-Morrigan
-KOS-MOS
-2B
-Raiden (Metal Gear)
-Ryu Hyabusa
-Sol-Badguy
-Bayonetta
-Shulk
-Arcueid
-Ilsa
-Neptune
-Scorpion
-Fulgor
-Kratos

And there are other companies I haven't even mentioned. This game is a dream come true for me, because we live in something else. We live in a licensing nightmare.
It's gonna be Astolfo because of his immense memetic power
This meme is hilarious, but I feel bad for Astolfo. He's one of the goodest boys (like Connor from Detroit: Become Human) and yet the internet flanderized him. For those who are unfamiliar with the character, he's actually bisexual.

I'd befriend him. He's a shining ray of positivity.

I would buy and wear an Astolfo costume for a full weekend if they get to be playable in Smash. I don't even WATCH/PLAY Fate
I can see Astolfo being playable in something like BBTAG if the Fate franchise gets represented in that game, but if Astolfo were a Smash character, I would not complain.

The plush itself would override the BGM with this.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Dude. stop. We can't afford another grazien drama again or else, mods will get over right here and remind everyone about why we can't attack some user personally.
Well if he's gonna keep doing this, this is gonna happen even IF I don't get involved. He says he's done, but he's gonna be back with another one. It's obnoxious

DarkNerd

Banned via Administration
Dude, don't attack him so fast there. He learned the lesson on why you shouldn't be big about your favorite character.

I admitted that I was sick of him and his agumon shilling back then, I even made bigger post calling him out about being annoying about agumon in this thread and the fact that he was getting creepy after looking at his emails to two people connected to digimon.

But, I have to respect him just like zinith if he didn't get on my bad side because the fact that he actually pmed hiaghi and got some neato answers from her. So don't be *** to him, okay?
Dude I dont wanna to be rude. But is so annoying when he try to lie to everybody saying that "somebody" sent to him the fake leak. I Know that he is the one who creates those leaks about digimon. And you wanna know how I am so sure thas is him? Because i know him in person.

D

Deleted member

The Light side of Second Son's story is pretty good, but I could probably write an essay on how absolutely bull**** the Infamous path is if I were better with words & critical analysis.
Oh really? Wow. Good thing I always go Good Karma route then, lmao.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well if he's gonna keep doing this, this is gonna happen even IF I don't get involved. He says he's done, but he's gonna be back with another one. It's obnoxious
Then click on their profile and then tap ignore. Suddenly, you'll stop seeing posts from any individual you do this on ever again! Shocking, I know!
Dude I dont wanna to be rude. But is so annoying when he try to lie to everybody saying that "somebody" sent to him the fake leak. I Know that he is the one who creates those leaks about digimon. And you wanna know how I am so sure thas is him? Because i know him in person.
Imagine knowing someone irl and having a problem with them and choosing to give them a death threat instead of going "Hey dude, we need to talk"

This post was made by the Decent Human Beings gang

PF9

Smash Lord
So technically there are 11 starting characters - the Original 8 and the Mii Fighters (you don't have to unlock the ability to create a Mii Fighter)

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Listen, we get it that you hate him because of the fact that he makes many fake leaks, If it's really his last time as fake leak maker as truth and then I believe that he will stop posting some fake leaks forever.

If you claimed that you know him in person, and then I think you and him needs alot of talk instead of giving him death threats on online forum

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So, what discourse did I just miss?
Well in Smash terms, a short list of SE characters has apparently gotten out and people are figuring out the unlock order for character in VS mode

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tekken needs a fighter.
There's always Heihachi/Kazuya/Jin.

Jin would be the coolest for me since I mained him Tekken since 3. Imagine if he had the Tekken 4 Hoodie.

Jin_2_costiume_1.jpg

One of the best re-designs ever.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Geez guys. I play ONE DBFZ match and this thread goes to **** again.
Who's your team?

I haven't played online in forever, so I'll admit to being trash, but I use Adult Gohan/SS Vegeta and recently Cooler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom