• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So, I hope this isn't off topic, but in the absence of things to discuss, what is your dream video game you want to make?
A traditional team fighter for a Nintendo IP(s).
I'm a big fighting game guy, so a traditional Nintendo fighting game would be awesome...
As long it's developed by Arc System Works.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
No , the guy think its me creating this **** becouse it has a Digimon in it.

Every FLIPING post with Digimon someone goes and say "Something Graizen"

This garbage *** user thinks i have free time like him to keep creating this stupid ****
On one hand?

I agree you should NOT experience that. You really shouldn't.

On the other hand?

There's a lesson here, that you, and a lot of other ''Focus heavily on one character and one character only" people can learn.

If you talk too much about a particular character even if it's all in good fun and all in positive ways. A large sum of people are going to get sick of the character and thus they are then, when given the chance to hide behind an anonymous face say rude **** to you.

It'll even happen when they can say it face to face to you. We've seen it happen to you and Zinith for another example.

You can drive people away from a character and thus they attack you for it. It happens. It's why so many people give Daisy crap because of overzealous fans.

Overzealous support is a double edge sword. Does it make the negativity you get from it fine or acceptable? No.

Last edited:

DarkNerd

Banned via Administration

This garbage *** user thinks i have free time like him to keep creating this stupid ****
Man! Everytime is the same thing. You post a fake leak with Digimon, people do not like because we are not st***. Then you start to say that you will leave the forum, and in a few days you post a fake leak with Digimon again. I'm start to think that you are desesperate for attention.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Bout a day ago. Leaked list is
Sora
geno
Sephiroth
Luminary
Slime
Erdrick
Chrono
Apparently sora isn’t in and geno shouldn’t be taken seriously, although the latter might just be bias
Wakes up with flour(?) on face
"What the FLIP is a Luminary?!"

D

Deleted member

Man! Everytime is the same thing. You post a fake leak with Digimon, people do not like because we are not st***. Then you start to say that you will leave the forum, and in a few days you post a fake leak with Digimon again. I'm start to think that you are desesperate for attention.
eh... I can agree Graizen can be a tad bit annoying at times, and I've snarked at him a little, but you really don't need to be so needlessly confrontational about it. Especially with this being your first post. Not really giving off the best first impression here :4pacman:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So, Infamous 1 vs Infamous 2. Which is the better game in your opinion?
Infamous 2

The tyranny of the Chain link fence ending and the fact that both endings make sense and both work as conclusions with each having a great moment of gameplay and story interaction.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I will just stop posting about Digimon here.
Word of advice: It's okay to be passionate about something, but it is good etiquette to manage how often you show support toward something. Hell, look at me: I'm pinning for KOS-MOS, but it's not in me to pester other people about her, and there's no use confronting other people who want/believe in Lloyd or Heihachi or what have you. It's all about moderation.

Saber isn't the FGO rep, silly...
It's Jeanne. And Jeanne alter.
And Jeanne christmas. And Jeanne alter Christmas. And swimsuit Jeanne. And...
RWBY Jaune, and Bayonetta!Jeanne, and Hilde from Soul Calibur, and Jeanne Apocrypha as a guest in Family Guy, and Jeanne from Oregon, and JeanneTron, and Ennaej, and Jeanne Black, and Kid Jeanne, and SSJ4 Xeno Jeanne, and MUI Jeanne, and Pajama Jeanne, and Muppet Jeanne, and Long Jeanne Silver, and Jeanne of the Dead, and JeanneMon, and Jeanne & the Scooby Gang featuring 60's Batman and Robin, and Jeanne-ah Barbara, and Jeanny Quest, and Jeanny Bravo, and Jeannoween, and Jeanne-ton soup, and the Jeannahs Brothers, and Jeanne from the Fate/Stay Night Series™, and...

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord

Dont let them get to you. I know it can be annoying but they dont deserev to get what they want. Try to ignore them. If they are uncapable of speaking to your face, they dont deserve attention.

D

Deleted member

I've been in the South Pacific for 2 weeks. Anything cool happen while I was away? Any worthwhile DLC rumors? DLC confirmations?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eh, just don't make it about every post of yours. If we're talking about Namco or something, it would be relevant. I'm sure there's other things you like that you can bring up as topics.

yvngfoxtrot

Smash Cadet
NNID
CharlesFoxtrot
Switch FC
SW 2846-8790-7007
I don't think anyone is telling you to stop, you can post about that with hopes of Smash representation,
but this method you're doing right now whether you realize or not is pretty emotionally manipulative.

Nobody is jumping down your throat.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've been in the South Pacific for 2 weeks. Anything cool happen while I was away? Any worthwhile DLC rumors? DLC confirmations?
Square's character, according to the new rumors, has been thinned down to 7 possible characters, though things aren't looking good for Geno and Sora, two of those characters who might have been passed up.

Luminary, Erdrick/Loto, and Slime from Dragon Quest
Crono from Chrono Trigger
Sephiroth from Final Fantasy.

Out of those dudes, I'm hoping it's Crono if we can't get Lara Croft.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

You mean you don't? Because every leak you post is related to Digimon. Stop throwing a temper tantrum over people getting fed up you're looking for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom