• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Heihachi’s final smash needs to be him throwing his opponent into a volcano. (also I’m going to sleep so I can’t respond)

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
4chan sucks but if you're there consistently then you should be desensitized to it. As a bi kid, being called a gay slur when I made a post hurt me when I was younger, but this is an anonymous site and after a week there anyone should know that posts like this are empty and a dime a dozen. Doesn't make it right but still, pretty common occurrence of empty words

Now the problem is that it was someone in this thread, due to how they addressed him by name. That is a lot worse, because then you are attacking someone you know, and it's personal, rather than anons saying stupid things to other anons. Whoever is here that did that, please leave the thread. That was not very cash money of you.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Hwy remember this??
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Me neither. Been 17 hours, and nothing happened

Flyboy

Smash Hero
4chan sucks but if you're there consistently then you should be desensitized to it. As a bi kid, being called a gay slur when I made a post hurt me when I was younger, but this is an anonymous site and after a week there anyone should know that posts like this are empty and a dime a dozen. Doesn't make it right but still, pretty common occurrence of empty words

Now the problem is that it was someone in this thread, due to how they addressed him by name. That is a lot worse, because then you are attacking someone you know, and it's personal, rather than anons saying stupid things to other anons. Whoever is here that did that, please leave the thread. That was not very cash money of you.
god you really are the real mvp
Hwy remember this??
hey man they still have seven hours you never know!!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

TBH, both of the Infamous games are fun to play, but I prefer the first one because it has a better story.

Hopefully Second Son is just a good. The dynamic between Delsin and Reggie seems interesting.

D

Deleted member

Speaking as someone who’s been browsing 4chan for YEARS, this exactly.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Huh, just noticed that PAC-Man gets a brief unamused look when he whiffs his grab.
I’m glad they’re making him more expressive.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199

I concur with your points there, I have seen many anons using racist word that is for black people in that website and that gay slur before, So I'm pretty used to it there when lurking there for long time. That doesn't make me asshole as hell but I can be asshole on discord as well due to how chats works there.

D

Deleted member

TBH, both of the Infamous games are fun to play, but I prefer the first one because it has a better story.

Hopefully Second Son is just a good. The dynamic between Delsin and Reggie seems interesting.
The Light side of Second Son's story is pretty good, but I could probably write an essay on how absolutely bull**** the Infamous path is if I were better with words & critical analysis.
"He's like Ryu" What. I just saw this post.
They say that but I want to see some zany Electric Wind God stuff in Smash.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Just wait a few days and a brand new fake leak about digimon will be posted by him.
I'm getting the feeling you made the 4chan post considering you've made this account to have three posts. All of which are directed at Graizen.
What he did was annoying but stop. No need for this.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I'm getting the feeling you made the 4chan post considering you've made this account to have three posts. All of which are directed at Graizen.
What he did was annoying but stop. No need for this.
Finaly someone saw this.
Thank god.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok, gotta see the post where graizen admitted about creating fake leaks.
It was literally months unless you meant the one where they admitted to it today, which as shown in their own screenshot, said that one of the posts which that "kill yourself" post was replying to was from Graizen and it was about Digimon.

Gonna second this and say that the asshole who made this is a sick miserable person who proved they have nothing better to do in their lives than do that. Out of all the things you could do in your life, and you choose to give a death threat instead of literally anything else? Get a ****ing life you neckbeard

D

Deleted member

>people theorising about Joker because of PQ2
>not a character from the actual good game that spin off is based on
You guys don't know ****. We gonna get map-drawing dungeon crawlers and ya'll gonna like it.

Untouch

Smash Master
Hwy remember this??
They also said we were getting an N64 mini, which isn't happening.
I don't think there's going to be a direct, but it could be announced tomorrow on the off chance there is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So is there a concrete Classic Character unlock tree diagram yet?
Mario gets Sonic.
Link gets K.Rool
Samus gets D.Samus/Isabelle
D.Samus gets Cloud
Cloud get Wario
Wario gets Mega Man
Mega Man gets ????
Isabelle gets Pichu
Pichu gets DHD
DHD gets Ken
Fox gets Falcon
Falcon gets Zero Suit Samus

Tekken has a dinosaur character

Therefore I'm rooting for him :yoshi:
Yeah, but it also has Yoshimitsu.

Nah. He's just not typical zany Smash fan fare or a ''OH MY GOD ANOTHER DUDE WITH A SWORD THAT HAS AN ANIME DESIGN I LOVE THAT SONG." so the fanbase is meh towards him.
He's hype as hell though, he trains a bear in Karate, and tosses his family off of cliffs and ****.

And if you need a typically attractive character(as in, not old), just get Jin, who's also a hype Karate man.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
>people theorising about Joker because of PQ2
>not a character from the actual good game that spin off is based on
You guys don't know ****. We gonna get map-drawing dungeon crawlers and ya'll gonna like it.
Oh, you think you've got it bad?
lookincooljoker.jpg

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Just wait a few days and a brand new fake leak about digimon will be posted by him.
Dude, don't attack him so fast there. He learned the lesson on why you shouldn't be big about your favorite character.

I admitted that I was sick of him and his agumon shilling back then, I even made bigger post calling him out about being annoying about agumon in this thread and the fact that he was getting creepy after looking at his emails to two people connected to digimon.

But, I have to respect him just like zinith if he didn't get on my bad side because the fact that he actually pmed hiaghi and got some neato answers from her. So don't be ass to him, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom