• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well in Smash terms, a short list of SE characters has apparently gotten out and people are figuring out the unlock order for character in VS mode
Oh, and I asked about Infamous, asking which one people preferred between 1 and 2. And I asked about Second Son.

Last edited by a moderator:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Honestly, I knew we wouldn't get a second direct. When spawn wave said something about two directs, I rolled my eyes and dismissed it. Glad I did.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So technically there are 11 starting characters - the Original 8 and the Mii Fighters (you don't have to unlock the ability to create a Mii Fighter)
So... what Mii costumes are available by default? Are all the ones based on characters locked behind shop and Spirit battles?

DarkNerd

Banned via Administration
dude.. is kinda obvious that you make that account explicity to go against Graizen but like ... chill... I will assume you are not "that" anon, but honestly... just shrug it off and move on? ... yeah, maybe Graizen will come the next week with another digimon leak then... so what? there is an ignore button right there and not that necesary actually, is not like Graizen is setting the world ablaze or anything.
I made this account just because i was tired of his lies. I am visit the forum but I did not have an account. And I created just because I was tired about him lying all the time. I am not the person in 4chan. I do not use 4chan. But I create this account just to talk to Graizen. He does not listen to his friends when we say that he is out of control with this digimon thing

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Who's your team?

I haven't play online in forever, so I'll admit to being trash, but I use Adult Gohan/SS Vegeta and recently Cooler.
For now I got 2 teams: Goku Black/Kid Buu/Android 21 & Beerus/Hit/Android 21

I haven't bought any of the DLC yet, but I'm thinking of possibly playing Cooler and Zamasu in the future.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
J JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL and D DarkNerd

I hope that you guys are ****ing happy about grazien stopping making the fake leaks

because I got pm sent by him:

Now you forced him to give up posting on this thread, are you happy knowing that you just ruined someone's happiness of posting on this thread due to the fact that he makes fake leak and that he's big on agumon? I'm really unhappy at you guys there.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
D DarkNerd You’re essentially making a mountain out of a molehill here. That’s all I’m going to say about this topic.

Last edited:

DarkNerd

Banned via Administration

I hope that you guys are ****ing happy about grazien stopping making the fake leaks

Now you forced him to give up posting on this thread, are you happy knowing that you just ruined someone's happiness of posting on this thread due to the fact that he makes fake leak and that he's big on agumon? I'm really unhappy at you guys there.
Dont worry. He will be back very soon with more digimon.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

I'm sorry....I didn't think it would get that far. I'm really, really ****ing sorry. :urg:
I dropped it. You need to drop it too.

Right now.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
You guys gotta stop getting mad at leakers with a pretty good track record because they got one thing wrong.
Next time it happens I'm gonna dig deep in your profile and bring up some posts containing false information, and then proceed to say you're a liar who wants attention. /s

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Drama aside......

Did anyone talk about the Hitagi Granblue thing? So originally she made a mistake and said Katalina was coming to smash but.... then she said that Katalina was mistaken for another Granblue game and we just got a Granblue trademark yesterday

So maybe there is truth to Hitagi saying all dlc characters are false but Steve and well we know Verg says a supposed SE rep is coming and we got new "details" on that. I didnt really want to give her the time of day again but..... yeah.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/11/japanes...ce-from-sega-and-slash-field-from-square-enix

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Can’t believe we’re at the the point where we’re discussing Sephiroth in smash like he’s a serious candidate.
Cloud and Pirahnha Plant are in Smash, who's to say what is anything anymore.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Listen you psychopathic sack of ****, if he actually does have these issues irl look you're saying. WHY DID YOU NOT TRY TO STEP IN AND GET HIM HELP? I refuse to believe people think what the **** you're doing is deemed acceptable by ANY means. You can call their family and express concern! But NOPE LOL WE GOTTA GIVE EM A DEATH THREAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET HUGGED ENOUGH AS A CHILD APPARENTLY. **** off. Worms are above your level

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Listen you psychopathic sack of ****, if he actually does have these issues irl look you're saying. WHY DID YOU NOT TRY TO STEP IN AND GET HIM HELP? I refuse to believe people think what the **** you're doing is deemed acceptable by ANY means. You can call their family and express concern! But NOPE LOL WE GOTTA GIVE EM A DEATH THREAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET HUGGED ENOUGH AS A CHILD APPARENTLY. **** off. Worms are above your level
I learned my lesson, that's for sure. I sincerely promise that this is the last time I'll pick on someone on here or anywhere.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Drama aside......

Did anyone talk about the Hitagi Granblue thing? So originally she made a mistake and said Katalina was coming to smash but.... then she said that Katalina was mistaken for another Granblue game and we just got a Granblue trademark yesterday

So maybe there is truth to Hitagi saying all dlc characters are false but Steve and well we know Verg says a supposed SE rep is coming and we got new "details" on that. I didnt really want to give her the time of day again but..... yeah.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/11/japanes...ce-from-sega-and-slash-field-from-square-enix
17342950.jpg

HEH...KATALINA TALK HUH? TRADEMARK TALK EH?
HEH...AAAAHAH

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The cape should be used as part of the costume, not as a weapon!!
Well it can be used as both costume and weapon. I mean...it has powers to reflect anything thrown at Mario and he can use it for flying too

That would explain why Peach keeps friend-zoning him

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
For last time, DROP YOUR HATRED OF GRAZIEN. NOW. I don't care if you keep claiming that he will coming with more digimon for god's sake STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

I'm sorry....I didn't think it would get that far. I'm really, really ****ing sorry. :urg:

I dropped it. You need to drop it too.

Right now.
Good, You need to apologize to him about being mean toward him because of the fact that he creates the fake leaks. If it's really his last time to post on this thread, and then I think that you should live with the serious fact that you just stopped him posting on the thread so good job there.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I learned my lesson, that's for sure. I sincerely promise that this is the last time I'll pick on someone on here or anywhere.
Look Jacob you have said this time and time again and I'm gonna have to bust you if you start sassyposting again
I've tried my best to be kind to you and guide you but from what I read, you were quite rude this time, and you can't excuse that with a bad home life. I get you may be frustrated due to other sources but seriously, like you mentioned the game Graizen plays, now it's becoming the "'i'll never be mean again" game you play...

...and then you're mean to /me/ the next day, for example.

Just consider this.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For now I got 2 teams: Goku Black/Kid Buu/Android 21 & Beerus/Hit/Android 21

I haven't bought any of the DLC yet, but I'm thinking of possibly playing Cooler and Zamasu in the future.
Cool. Kid Buu's also pretty fun. Goku Black's simple, but for some reason I haven't gotten into the groove with him like I did Gohan and Vegeta. His Down-H is that real good **** too.

I use Hit/Goku/Teen Gohan sometimes too.

Well, if anyone can make him and the likes of Phoenix Wright work in Smash, it's certainly Sakurai.
I feel like Phoenix is slightly underrated. Dude's pretty popular and might have done okay on the ballot. Not to mention he's got a great connection to Nintendo. I wonder if that'll matter for this DLC to some extent.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
For last time, DROP YOUR HATRED OF GRAZIEN. NOW. I don't care if you keep claiming that he will coming with more digimon for god's sake STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

Good, You need to apologize to him about being mean toward him because of the fact that he creates the fake leaks. If it's really his last time to post on this thread, and then I think that you should live with the serious fact that you just stopped him posting on the thread so good job there.
I'm too ashamed to even ****ing mention him, so how the **** do you expect me to apologize to him without breaking down to tears?

Graizen

Smash Champion
Let me explain something for you guys.
For a long time , more than 10 years , i tried to support agumon in smash.

Posted on groups , sites , facebook , and yes i made some fake leaks just to see if more people started to think "How awesome , agumon in smash"

Yeah i was rong in trying something like that, but it was never my intention to be a Bad person.
This was childish.

So i will say for my last post here:

Im realy sorry SmashBoards, this is all my fault.
And as punishment i will just stop posting here forever.

I actualy care alot for some guys on this Board, but i don't like to deal with people with bad intentions.

Im realy realy sorry.

:yoshi64:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom