• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Mmm are people really complaining endlessly about the guy not being skilled with the series? He's risking it all to show us this in the first place. It's not like we get to choose who gets the game early. He's the reason we can even watch the game right now and yet people will not watch cause he's not good at it. I suppose that's Smash fans for ya. I don't know, I would never expect them to be good nor care. The fact that we are seeing it at all is enough to be grateful for.
Why do we have to be grateful for somebody leaking a game early and linking a rom of it in the description?

Last edited:

Matoi

Smash Apprentice
Mmm are people really complaining endlessly about the guy not being skilled with the series? He's risking it all to show us this in the first place. It's not like we get to choose who gets the game early. I would never expect them to be good nor care. The fact that we are seeing it at all is enough to be grateful for.
I didn’t expect to see anyone skilled nor was I hoping for someone skilled. I thought I’d see someone who’s atleast halfway decent, But this guys gameplay is beyond bad, it’s literally unwatchable. How did he even get the game? Is he even a smash fan? Looks like he never played smash before

Last edited:

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
Why do we have to be grateful for somebody leaking a game early and linking a rom of it in the description?
Well no, of course not everyone is going to be happy about it, which is totally understandable. But I would assume those people aren't even watching it in the first place.

beans

Smash Lord
Mmm are people really complaining endlessly about the guy not being skilled with the series? He's risking it all to show us this in the first place. It's not like we get to choose who gets the game early. He's the reason we can even watch the game right now and yet people will not watch cause he's not good at it. I suppose that's Smash fans for ya. I don't know, I would never expect them to be good nor care. The fact that we are seeing it at all is enough to be grateful for.
Dudes still holding the rom in the stream's description.
Yeah I can hold something over him.

Wow it ended

Edit: Top of the page so gonna make use of it.
NUT
Thank you very much

Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
He didn't get taken down. In chat he asked if he should shut down the stream. I assume he did this himself.

beans

Smash Lord
The stream ended and so does the day for me.
Good night of sleep for you all still here.
Or good day.
screw time zones and summer clock

Iridium

Smash Hero
I don't know how to feel about the fact that this was the newest Link gameplay I could find in an eternity...

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Frankly, the dude reminded me of when I first played Smash. Give him a break.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man people are dropping like flies. I’m probably gonna leave soon too. At least that’s what I tell myself before something inevitably leaks and I’m roped back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom