• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
What the hell was taking so long for that guy to finish Ganon? He just stopped attacking when the boss was close to death and then he gets freakin bodied.

Anyways I guess unlocks are randomized judging by K. Rool.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Noice
Link's classic mode Unlocks K. Rool. It looks like it's going to be a cool labyrinth of unlocks this way, unless it's more random than we think. Still pretty lengthy method to unlock stuff, so I'm assuming regular vs. Matches may be the fastest method

Matoi

Smash Apprentice
I don’t understand how you guys can sit and watch this person play. How is it even possible for someone to be this bad at the game? I had to turn it off during the Ganon fight

D

Deleted member

We're gonna be here forever.
Poor guy has no clue.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I play like a For Glory player, so I have no room to talk about being bad at Smash, but it's interesting to see someone who doesn't play it much, play it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Anybody else notice the ROM link in the description? Not even sure why that would be there...

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So unlocks are probably random.

...Pichu is going to be the last character I unlock isn't it.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Well, for what it cost
Vergeben quadruple down on the Square-Enix characters happening, and await an answer from his source about the Minecraft content, if it's DLC or not.
I'm looking into it and awaiting response.

The Square Enix character is definitely happening though.
source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom