• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imagine if Sakurai never makes a Smash game again due to the leaks caused by many impatient ****buckers...wouldn’t be surprised if we lost adventure mode again
nah thats a lie. We all know Bayo only loves Dante
If that was true, she would’ve gotten Dante in the game
I really hope the'd surprise us with a Switch KI, without those awfully forced controls.
They could keep the same control layout for the Switch and it’d still work since there’s more buttons and analog sticks...and also ZL and ZR buttons would make for some great attack buttons

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Someone link me the stream please?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It is management because it's still keeping something in check; you can use your magic attacks but you have to make sure you're in a position where they can hit first, otherwise you're just damaging yourself. You can use your magic, but is it worth using it on a lightweight character? It's not an inventory like Robin, but with Celica your status as a whole would be something to consider because you wouldn't want to take too much damage.
You're not even arguing with me, this isn't an argument, it's contradiction! **** man, just admit you're wrong, cause it's clear as ****ing daylight that you're unable to recognize you were simply wrong, wanna know why? Not only are you just basically going "NUH UH" and repeat the same ****, but you're not even using Pichu, who has the SAME gimmick Celica would ideally have!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
YOU WHAT

@ The fighter being unlocked after Link's classic mode K rool as everyone so eloquently put it

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You're not even arguing with me, this isn't an argument, it's contradiction! **** man, just admit you're wrong, cause it's clear as ****ing daylight that you're unable to recognize you were simply wrong, wanna know why? Not only are you just basically going "NUH UH" and repeat the same ****, but you're not even using Pichu, who has the SAME gimmick Celica would ideally have!
I didn't think Pichu had stronger attacks that he could deal at the cost of his own health? Aren't his attacks relatively the same as Pikachu?

Acting condescending like this doesn't help, either. There's no need to act rude when I've been civil.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I didn't think Pichu had stronger attacks that he could deal at the cost of his own health? Aren't his attacks relatively the same as Pikachu?

Acting condescending like this doesn't help, either. There's no need to act rude when I've been civil.
The self damage idea is exactly what Pichu does

If by 'civil' you mean 'ignore literally every point just so I can repeat my own' then sure

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The self damage idea is exactly what Pichu does

If by 'civil' you mean 'ignore literally every point just so I can repeat my own' then sure
It's self damage but most Celica ideas I've heard have her use a sword and a magic where magic is the stronger option but it damages you. Pichu doesn't have a "sword" or "magic" divide like this so I didn't bring him up.

Even now you're acting condescending, when I've tried addressing your points (such as when you said Celica wouldn't have the management aspect, I explained why I believed she would). No reason for me to continue this if you'll just lash out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom