• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragiroth

Smash Cadet
So I heard someone on Gamefaqs mention that I think the official Sonic Twitter page retweeted the direct. And then they apparently deleted it. I don't think he was trolling, I just never got a clear answer from him if he was serious.

Can anyone tell me if this is true (or if there's a way to find out if a tweet was deleted and what it was lol)? And if so, have they ever retweeted about a direct that DIDN'T have Sonic news?

I really need some hope for Shadow. Even if it's not much.

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
If this leak gets debunked via direct, my question would now shift to "why would someone set themselves up for a defamation suit just to make a fake leak"

D

Deleted member

You may think thanks to our friend Kojima that Undertale 2 isn't a sequel.

However, i can confirm that it actually is one.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
So I heard someone on Gamefaqs mention that I think the official Sonic Twitter page retweeted the direct. And then they apparently deleted it.

Can anyone tell me if this is true (or if there's a way to find out if a tweet was deleted and what it was lol)? And if so, have they ever retweeted about a direct that DIDN'T have Sonic news?

i dont think so, but there probably wouldve been multiple screenshots about it if it actually happened

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I keep hearing people claim vergaben said Kencineroar is it. Is that true or are people just assuming that because he said Isaac's an assist trophy?

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
So I heard someone on Gamefaqs mention that I think the official Sonic Twitter page retweeted the direct. And then they apparently deleted it.

I would have seen it if it happened. Was there for the Halloween tweet, unless this was supposedly right after the direct announcement went up.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Sorry guys, I was off playing "Totally not Undertale 2 but actually Undertale 2". Did I miss anything?

Klonoa4Smash2018

Smash Rookie
Shadow is becoming more playable and popular thanks to Sonic Forces making shadow playable again. So Shadow has a chance of being playable in smash as an echo fighter.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
What if I tell u that Isabelle, shadow, isaac, dark samus are ATs in the game?

Sakurai may introduce promotable ATs that will pave way for more dlc in the future.
They removed Samus's Dark Samus alt color and replaced it with a completely made-up one, just so the playable Samus and Dark Samus wouldn't get confused. So I'm pretty sure there won't be a Dark Samus AT, especially since it'd be KO-able in this game.

SushiRoll

Smash Apprentice
Ok I think Toby Fox is just trolling, but what if....
Sans is a boss and there's an Undertale level that's the battle screen, and you have to occasionally dodge bullets and stuff.

Just sayin.

D

Deleted member

Can someone please give me a link to all of this? I keep on getting the Smash 4 creator.

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
here's mine. basically copied my sig but it's nice to see all the actual character art lined up like this. mained dk and ryu in 4, hoping to stay competent with them, but i also gotta live up to my name and git gud with kuhrool. other four i'll play a bunch but probably won't put in as much work to be good with
your roster.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok last predicition:

Newcomers: Isaac, Geno, Chorus Kids, Incineroar, Skull Kid, Banjo and Kazooie

Echoes: Ken, Shadow, Dixie Kong

Dlc announcement: Sora

Yes. We are getting all this characters. Everyone is here. And everyone is happy!
I like you.

That’s some good thinking

Jchrono95

Smash Apprentice
Getting dangerously close to page 6969. We can line it up with the #69 character reveal if we just try hard

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
If this leak gets debunked via direct, my question would now shift to "why would someone set themselves up for a defamation suit just to make a fake leak"
Because normally in these kind of situations the leaker doesn't out themselves or expose themselves enough to be vulnerable to lawsuit.

Which is why I doubt the Rosalina guy has anything to actually do with it, either that or he's stupider than he seems

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
This direct is a whole 13 minutes longer than the August one which already had 5. That's plenty of time for a bunch of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom