• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I love Alpha but he has gotten nothing right this whole speculation phase so I'm now even more convinced the leak's fake now.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
I'm really worried about the potential of this Direct, if they make a trailer with all of the remaining characters i will suffer from a heart attack, and my dog too
im really worried too. the two likely scenarios are either
a) the grinch leak was real and i die from hype
or
b) the grinch leak was fake and vergeben's kencineroar claims are true
it can really go either way so im honestly more nervous than excited for tomorrow

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Woo, I'm back, baby! My internet is fixed! Trying to post through my phone was a nightmare due to the site seemingly glitching out and deleting every other word I typed so I had to redo what I was typing. This wasn't happening on, say, Twitter. Anyways...

Here is who I'm gonna focus on the most, currently, once the game releases.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
>Not realizing he's trying to bait LaxChris

You can't be serious lmao. It was proved fake, there none of that and the original fake managed to **** up Isabelle's name.
there's a reason i posted that with a '...?' lol

maybe next time i'll need to make it bold in gigantic font so nobody misses that part

Darkraid

Smash Champion
What if I tell u that Isabelle, shadow, isaac, dark samus are ATs in the game?

Sakurai may introduce promotable ATs that will pave way for more dlc in the future.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Woo, I'm back, baby! My internet is fixed! Trying to post through my phone was a nightmare due to the site seemingly glitching out and deleting every other word I typed so I had to redo what I was typing. This wasn't happening on, say, Twitter. Anyways...

Here is who I'm gonna focus on the most, currently, once the game releases.
You missed the Smashboards Anime Season 2

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Hey guys Undertale 2 was a thing and holy ****.
Too bad I can’t talk about it because I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE DAY OF THE SMASH DIRECT AND **** MATE

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
>Not realizing he's trying to bait LaxChris

You can't be serious lmao. It was proved fake, there none of that and the original fake managed to **** up Isabelle's name.
Actually Isabelle's name really was misspelled on the legit thing.

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
Ok last predicition:

Newcomers: Isaac, Geno, Chorus Kids, Incineroar, Skull Kid, Banjo and Kazooie

Echoes: Ken, Shadow, Dixie Kong

Dlc announcement: Sora

Yes. We are getting all this characters. Everyone is here. And everyone is happy!

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Tomorrow...

"L-block from Tetris joins the battle! And T-block is with them as well, as L-block's echo fighter. These are two fighters who can fit into any difficult situation.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Screenshot_20181031-155334_1.jpg

Here's mine! These will be the guys I mainly focus on getting good with. King DeDeDe and Mewtwo I already have a lot of experience with, and I actually got to play Ridley a little at Best Buy, so K. Rool is mainly going to be my biggest challenge to learn.

Man, it's weird to think that I can say I'm maining K. Rool and Ridley and not at all be hypothetical.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
You missed the Smashboards Anime Season 2
Can I get a link to it, please? By any chance?

Also, I'm getting more and more worried about who will be revealed come tomorrow. I'm still excited but my fear is creeping up on me as the day goes by. Come on, Geno, come home!

paper roxy

Smash Ace
Ok last predicition:

Newcomers: Isaac, Geno, Chorus Kids, Incineroar, Skull Kid, Banjo and Kazooie

Echoes: Ken, Shadow, Dixie Kong

Dlc announcement: Sora

Yes. We are getting all this characters. Everyone is here. And everyone is happy!
this is the only good ending

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
What if I tell u that Isabelle, shadow, isaac, dark samus are ATs in the game?

Sakurai may introduce promotable ATs that will pave way for more dlc in the future.
I'd tell you Isabelle's already an announced character in the game. :p

Last edited:

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 174128
Here's mine! These will be the guys I mainly focus on getting good with. King DeDeDe and Mewtwo I already have a lot of experience with, and I actually got to play Ridley a little at Best Buy, so K. Rool is mainly going to be my biggest challenge to learn.

Man, it's weird to think that I can say I'm maining K. Rool and Ridley and not at all be hypothetical.
You must be so happy with the villain focus.

Also here's mine.

Screenshot_20181031-133320__01.jpg

Last edited:

cothero

Smash Lord
Vergeben still implies the leak's fake and Issac's an assist. If it's real, his name as a credible leaker (one of the few left) will be dead for good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I suppose that press site thing has a minor chance of being real, but it’s more likely that the person who made it actually do have access to the press site but used inspect element, considering Isabelle’s name is apparently actually mispelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom