• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
HA. DAISY HAS MORE THAN CHROM IN THE POLL NOW.

SUCK IT, YOU ROYAL NERDS.

D

Deleted member

When me and my friend were 13, we made Mii Fighters of us and we'd pretend we were friends with all the characters in Wii U.

We didn't get any dates.
That would of sounded so fun.
I remember I made this insane Mario amiibo that did like 500 percent to every attack he gave you.

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see Sans as an assist trophy and then have there be a stamina fight to avoid getting killed by him for a full minute as an event match.

Last edited:

paper roxy

Smash Ace
Have there been any reports on the third party besides Dante or someone from Square?

Also, has ANYONE mentioned a retro rep? I haven't seen a single mention besides the Tetris thing which i assumed was a joke.
i like to think that geno will be a retro rep considering how his relevance and age is comparable to ice climber from when they were added

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man gogeta in the Janemba movie was always so much cooler than vegito to me.
My brother and I have a Gogeta/Vegito rivalry stemming back to when we were kids.

For his birthday last year, since we were in the middle of the dubbed Goku Black arc and getting close to the Vegito episode, I got him a bright blue SSB Vegito shirt and me a bright red SS4 Gogeta shirt. They're in the exact same pose but facing opposite directions.

Yes, I am a pretty good big brother.

ShadowGamer193

Smash Journeyman
I feel like Verg saw Matthew as an AT instead of Isaac. I mean, GS would most likely get an AT if we got Isaac and they do look a lot alike(being Father and Son and all)

xleft

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0885-3621-8019
Mini game time!

Post your list of no more than 10 characters. You'll score 10 points for each character that is shown tomorrow. Get @me with your results. Any posts containing an edit after the Direct starts will be disqualified. GO!

No bias for the most part, besides maybe the last pick
1 - Ken
2 - Incineroar
3 - Geno
4 - Shadow
5 - Isaac
6 - Skull Kid
7 - Elma
8 - Dixie Kong
9 - Banjo Kazooie
10 - Sora

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
I feel like Verg saw Matthew as an AT instead of Isaac. I mean, GS would most likely get an AT if we got Isaac and they do look a lot alike(being Father and Son and all)
So literally Gematsu 2 electric boogaloo?

Also IDK if Verg ever actually sees things, he seems to be told things by other people

Last edited:

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
Wait, Undertale got a sequel?

Is it cool to like Undertale again or is it still one of the things the internet hates for some reason?
it's just a demo, albeit a very meaty one which suggests the final product will be a good bit longer than the first game
also it will always be cool to like undertale and i will send a strongly worded email to anyone who says otherwise

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I can never seem to escape Undertale no matter where I go. I have to be a rare minority that can't stand that game...

In other news, I wouldn't be surprised if Toby is just ****ing around, honestly. Remember to hype responsibly, people.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Today has been a lot for me to take in holy jeez, I haven't even gotten to the part of the day where I give out candy to hooligans invading my front yard

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Might be a slowpoke but thought I'd do the Roster thing:

ultimateroster.png

TheBlue10

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SweetBlueMemory
3DS FC
2466-7799-9439
Switch FC
SW 2878-1317-0108
Wait, Undertale got a sequel?

Is it cool to like Undertale again or is it still one of the things the internet hates for some reason?
Dw, I think things are much more chill now.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Alpharad just made a video about the leak, but he seemed to miss a lot of stuff, and repeat stuff that's already been debunked. That's too bad, he's (unintentionally, I think he's a good guy) spreading misinformation. He was talking about how great the background is and said "but maybe someone has points against it" without mentioning that artists have already done that. Brought up the green pixel thing too which was debunked as 4Chan's compression, didn't mention that. :(

Also, can we please stop using "Well insiders were wrong in the past..." because 99.9% of leaks have been wrong in the past too.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
I'm actually ****ing terrified for tomorrow, so I'll avoid twitter until sometime after 10:50 am.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Isn't Daisy a princess too?

Chrom is a king git wrecked
Yeah but when has this princess ever looked or behaved or did any royal duties like a princess?

Daisy's more of the modern British royal family and Chrom is more the 1600s British royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom