• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Yeah.

There are gonna be 130 newcomers in the direct, so I'd imagine some of the trailers have multiples.
XD I like the attitude. Anyone thought what would the next Smash count be. I seriously think it'll go down.. like 50 or less.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Breath in

Mystic...you seems like an honest dude.
You give me hope for Isaac(Vlad here in France)

But A BETTER ROSTER THAN THE LEAK? HOW?!

There was a problem fetching the tweet
All I need is Shadow

bountyhunta87

Smash Cadet
For those of you that are from not-English speaker country.

Did you like the narrator/announcer in your language?

Spanish announcer sucked big time, and from that moment I use all my devices in English (cellphone and consoles). Xander voice's just perfect.

Hope we get a decent announcer this time , Zelda BOTW did a great job with the mexican spanish dub.
What's so wrong about "Rosalina y Destello" or "Ique" ? lol

zelda dub was awesome but they need to get the name Hyrule right (Irule, Jirule, el rey lo dijo bien Hyrule)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
its insanely improbable that someone was willing to waste possible weeks of their time drawing the characters, repositioning, drawing obscured details, and then risk losing their job by using their professional printer just to fool some people on the internet
Except that its been proven that someone skilled with photoshop could move them all around in less then a day. This has already been demonstrated. Again, not easy but totally possible.

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
This thread moves so quick, has anyone seen Best Buy's deleted tweet saying "The Grinch Strikes again!" to NDCube? Seems like it was deleted instantly for a reason....

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah, I mean she's alright, but I'm just not a big fan of Resident Evil (aside from the first one)
Well yeah, but.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
Except that its been proven that someone skilled with photoshop could move them all around in less then a day. This has already been demonstrated. Again, not easy but totally possible.
so say they take less than a day to move them. what about all the art theyd have to do? its 7 whole characters dude

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Note guys that even if the Grinch leak is fake, it is getting the reward for most convincing leak ever in the history of Smash...of all time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Seriously, what's with Shadow!? I'm not that big of a Sonic fan but don't you guys want Tails instead?
no...I want Shadow more first...then a Tails can join next (I’ll accept Tails joining first though...but I want my damned edgy black hedgehog)

Chrollo.

fka president wario
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sakurai outright says the amount of characters being revealed off the bat as a way to transition things more smoothly

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So here's some characters I think could drive the hype.

skull kid,

geno

issac

wonder red

Crash

Pheonix Wright or Monster Hunter

Bandanna dee

Dixie

Shadow

Captain toad

Sora

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Im gonna be real, if we get teased a Mario rpg character and it turns out to be Vivian I would probably go really ham but I won’t say how hard so that Geno fans don’t kill me

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hope we get some Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE songs.

Never played the game, probably never will.

But its soundtrack is catchy as hell and I am not ashamed to listen to it on my computer speakers.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Best Buy's deleted tweetView attachment 173750
WE CAN GO EVEN DEEPER

JoshOmega

Smash Rookie
Breath in

Skull kid? Seriously though if it’s better what are we missing l? Thursday can’t get here fast enough

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Also imagine if Sora and Geno had a duo reveal trailer.
Imagine it being a random KH3 trailer where we see an exclusive Mario World in a KH3 port for Switch and then it suddenly switches to Geno and Sora in Smash Bros

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Breath in

Uh I thought Mystic privated his twitter...
Also, the only way I can see the roster being better than the leak would be a major third party character like Crash

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Breath in

Four words.

EVERYONE. ELSE. IS. HERE.

That or this leak is accurate or something.

D

Deleted member

WE CAN GO EVEN DEEPER

WE NEED TO SEARCH FOR MORE CLUES:

The lore deepens. Phil Swift, Best Buy, the Grinch...IT ALL CONNECTS SOMEWHERE.

D

Deleted member

The big plot twist is that every character that got a vote on the ballot is playable. Including Midoriya's Shoes.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I must say I find some of what some of these insiders are saying pretty fishy myself. Something seems off about all of this. I get the impression some of them are mixing in rumors they've heard or speculation of their own in with their actual information. I still eon't condone harrassing them and I'm sure Mystic is noce and all, but I'm not sure I should take his word for it.
so say they take less than a day to move them. what about all the art theyd have to do? its 7 whole characters dude
I'm not going to pretend I could do that and make it believable, but you're still exaggerating on how much work this would all take for someone with the proper skill set.

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
Imagine Skull kid walking in a forest with his fairies and he sees a puppet sitting on a stump who turns around and happens to be Geno. That’d be neat.

Last edited:

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
This is exciting guys. Can somebody summon a mod to change the poll to Team real VS team fake? We're almost reaching the boiling point. Whatever happens, Smashboards and /v/ explode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom