• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
GUYS I THINK SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THE WEBSITE.
Can someone ascertain whether or not this is just my device screwing up, or if Chrom actually did turn into a Smurf overnight?
I can't tell if you're playing or not (and if you are then bait taken) but nope, the roster is 100% smurfless at the moment.

Screenshot_20181017-112022.png

Last edited:

NextChannelGames

Smash Journeyman
I’ll be a bit sad if we don’t get anything today but man, yesterday sure had the Smash Community super hype.

It might be possible that we don’t get any announcement but probably near the end of this month which I have to wonder if we’ll survive leaks till the next Direct?

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Apologies for random question, but I finally managed to take photos of my Nintendo/Gaming collection. I assume posting it here is too off-topic, so, since the site is a bit slow for me, um, anyone know of a apropriate area of the forum? I need to know of my displays looks good or not. XD

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
GUYS I THINK SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THE WEBSITE.
Can someone ascertain whether or not this is just my device screwing up, or if Chrom actually did turn into a Smurf overnight?
It was only a matter of time before Avatar got representation in Smash... It's the highest grossing movie of all time, for Pete's sake.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Who would win? The Chrome From The Fire Embull, or Chromy Smurf?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Just got back from an Oddysey game session. Easy 10/10 my personal game of the year and the best in the franchises history barely edging out the second.

If Ubisoft are gonna have a 3rd party rep in smash please let it be Alexios and Kassandra
Whoa nelly buster.

Odyssey is amazing, yes, but let's not jump the gun shall we?

Especially when the Odyssey series has a lot of potential reps. Pauline, Abe, Wishbone. They'll get their chance and turn.

Last edited:

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Apologies for random question, but I finally managed to take photos of my Nintendo/Gaming collection. I assume posting it here is too off-topic, so, since the site is a bit slow for me, um, anyone know of a apropriate area of the forum? I need to know of my displays looks good or not. XD
Probably general discussion

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay hold up now he's back to normal.

I don't know what the hell happened but I'm assuming it was just my iPad glitching out the colors lol.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Things have gotten so crazy in anticipation and build up the marsupial is seeing colors where there are none!

Nintendo please do something!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Whoa nelly buster.

Odyssey is amazing, yes, but let's not jump the gun shall we?

Especially when the Odyssey series has a lot of potential reps. Pauline, Abe, Wishbone. They'll get their chance and turn.
SMH everyone knows it should be Homer

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Okay hold up now he's back to normal.

I don't know what the hell happened but I'm assuming it was just my iPad glitching out the colors lol.
Chrom clearly converted to Happy Happyism for a moment before :ultness:informed him as to why that's probably a bad idea.

Poor guy just wanted to bring some happiness back to Ylisse.

Last edited:

WaxPython

Smash Ace

Pauline is from Super Mario Odyssey.
Abe is from Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
Wishbone is a children's show icon who had a game called Wishbone and the Amazing Odyssey.
Ok thank you I know those characters except Wishbone but perhaps their names are a bit too obscure for me to get the joke

osby

Smash Obsessed
You guys should just stop supporting this flavor of the month picks and think about the OG Odyssey rep: Odysseus himself.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The Light House, Pool Room, or NintenZone would probably be your best bets.

-

As for the rest of the thread at the moment.

It's an otherwise ordinary day with no specific reason to think we'll get anything at any specific time (bar news withstanding). We'll get news when we get news.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Chrom clearly converted to Happy Happyism for a moment before :ultness:informed him as to why that's probably a bad idea.

Poor guy just wanted to bring some happiness back to Ylisse.
he converted to happy happyism after he discovered a blue haired female morgan

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'll leave you all with this bit of info

Tomorrow will hold absolutely nothing for you.
Goodnight
I was wrong
Today apparently has people ogling the twitter like it's bad fanservice

10:00 EST isn't a hard time limit/guideline and, if they're anything like any other companies, the tweets are scheduled to whenever they wanna post it.
The very next tweet will be very very uninteresting to you all.

I have NoA and Nintendo of Japan up in other tabs so I can be the first to disappoint y'all when it's something about an indie game

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
The Light House, Pool Room, or NintenZone would probably be your best bets.

-

As for the rest of the thread at the moment.

It's an otherwise ordinary day with no specific reason to think we'll get anything at any specific time (bar news withstanding). We'll get news when we get news.
Thank you, Imran. ^^ Will do.

Also, now followed Smashboards for a while, but if it's anything like SmashEra, then I can agree with your statement even without looking around the thread. Gotta love the insanity sometimes, haha.

D

Deleted member

Hey did someone say Odyssey because I sure got a big one for you guys.
An Etrian one, actually.

WaxPython

Smash Ace
You guys should just stop supporting this flavor of the month picks and think about the OG Odyssey rep: Odysseus himself.
Creed Oddysey isnt a flavour of the month one of the best games of all time.Alexios and Kassandra legit would be amazing for smash and have unique abilities and weapons beyond generic knives and swords.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That'd be even worse than if they just tweeted something and told everyone to **** off.
This game makes me feel like a crackhead.
Then...

Go outside. Get some sunlight.

Which I know is ironic coming from someone with a Morticia Addams avatar and signature set.

But just once for me go out into the bright world with all it's sunlight and pastel colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom