• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There should be tiny drop down menus for each icon so you can pick the color your want.

Also :ultrobinf:>:ultrobin:

:ultcorrinf:>:ultcorrin:

Why are the female versions so much better?
Male Robin better though

D

Deleted member

Okay I've been listening to THE WORLD REVOLVING from Deltarune and for some reason it's kind of fitting for the end of the thread
Like, it's so intense yet strangely happy at the same time
Edit: Just in case anyone somehow hasn't heard it yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
I'll ask this again as some community input is cool to have on making a decision. do you think Kalypso would have a gold or sliver piece of armor like :ultkrool:?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There should be tiny drop down menus for each icon so you can pick the color your want.

It just comes down to personal preference, and in the case of people who actually played the games, which their avatar is.

I know Commander Shepard is marketed as a male, but my Shepard is a badass redhead woman voiced by Jennifer Hale. MaleShep just looks wrong after so many ME1 and ME2 playthroughs.

Also I think Corrin's effeminate design puts off many men who aren't comfortable with their sexuality.

D

Deleted member

Objective tier list:
:ultbayonetta1:>:ultbayonetta:
:ultcorrinf:>>>>>>>>:ultcorrin:
:ultrobin:>:ultrobinf:
:ultwiifittrainer:=:ultwiifittrainerm:
:ultinklingboy:(skull bandana)>:ultinkling:(anything)>:ultinklingboy:(everything besides skull bandana)
:ultyoshi:(normal)>:ultyoshi:(felt)
:ultroy2:>:ultbowserjr:(all the Koopalings)

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It'd be nice if there was a direct before the thread died so we could go out on a bang, but that doesn't look very likely at this point

D

Deleted member

Changed my pfp cuz I'm an Eevee, just a friendly reminder to Noipoi Noipoi that I want to be an Eevee if they put me in the Goodbye Thread Picture thaaaaaaaanks

Last edited by a moderator:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Okay I've been listening to THE WORLD REVOLVING from Deltarune and for some reason it's kind of fitting for the end of the thread
Like, it's so intense yet strangely happy at the same time
Edit: Just in case anyone somehow hasn't heard it yet

Here's a cover version with lyrics in case anyone is interested in it too :p

May not be everyone's cup of tea but I like it. The audio itself even revolves. lol

Changed my pfp cuz I'm an Eevee, just a friendly reminder to Noipoi Noipoi that I want to be an Eevee if they put me in the Goodby Thread Picture thaaaaaaaanks
There's going to be a goodbye thread picture?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We are just spiraling off topic and since it is about to close anyway i don't think they care to much lol because usually by now they would be threatening infractions never change mods never change

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You got something against small clones?

View attachment 187030

:p

A bit of a stretch but interesting idea.
I personally don’t, can’t say the same for everyone else.

I mean I think there’s a possibility it could work with a bit of creativity.

If I'm not in it, then that's fine. :)

It doesn't really matter to me that much...

Though, on the other hand, if I'm not in it and Wade is, I swear to god...
I was just messing with Noipoi, I don’t really care if I’m in or not.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, I heard this thread will be closed. A shame. I guess DLC discussion and social threads are still a thing, but I'll miss here.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It'd be nice if there was a direct before the thread died so we could go out on a bang, but that doesn't look very likely at this point
Nah. If we really want it to go out with a bang, what we need is for the direct to be announced so we can speculate the **** out of it and argue about leaks and whatnot.

But if the direct happens before the thread ends, we'll all just be disappointed that all our dreams didn't come true again.

D

Deleted member

A goodbye picture Noipoi Noipoi put me down as Shadow the Hedgehog cuz that's what I was for most of the time and uh... can i be in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom