• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

I mean they gave Bayonetta good treatment when they added her, so we'll at least get that... RIght?
They removed her vocals, and Sakurai said he wasn't fond of Last Surprise as a battle theme in a recent interview. So... I'm not optimistic.

D

Deleted member

If you guys could swap the positions of: 1 Playable Character, 1 Assist Trophy and 1 Spirit. Who would you guys change?
Hmm, well I would try to pick a character that not many people use/care about that also doesn't have anything unique to offer to the table to swap... so Dark Pit. Note I'm not trashing him by any means, but he's both an echo and not that wanted by many people.

Dark Pit to Sprit, Geno to AT, Midna to playable.

Peeton

Smash Journeyman
NNID
starwolfe
The video makes me think of Lloyd's movement, but this is probably me projecting who I want to see in this spot.
It’s happening to me too, I swear it’s Magnus but he had no connection to the word:laugh: but considering the codename is “brave” it could be brave fencer Musashi?

Peeton

Smash Journeyman
NNID
starwolfe
If you guys could swap the positions of: 1 Playable Character, 1 Assist Trophy and 1 Spirit. Who would you guys change?
Spirit- Magnus to playable
Assist-Isabelle to assist again
Playable- lucario to a spirit. (He’s literally the lamest of all the playable Pokémon)

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Hmm, well I would try to pick a character that not many people use/care about that also doesn't have anything unique to offer to the table to swap... so Dark Pit. Note I'm not trashing him by any means, but he's both an echo and not that wanted by many people.

Dark Pit to Sprit, Geno to AT, Midna to playable.
If Pit gets Dark Pits side-B we have a deal

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Spirit- Magnus to playable
Assist-Isabelle to assist again
Playable- lucario to a spirit. (He’s literally the lamest of all the playable Pokémon)
Care to explain what is lame about Lucario? (As someone who mained several of the Pokémon my opinion on this is quite different)

Pakky

Smash Hero
Spirit to AT: Rambi

Fighter to AT: :ultdarkpit::ultcorrin:

AT to fighter: Springman/ Isaac/ Knuckles

Spirit to Fighter: Rayman/ Plasman Wraith/ BWD

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If you guys could swap the positions of: 1 Playable Character, 2 Assist Trophy characters (yeah I changed the rules) and 1 Spirit. Who would you guys change?
Spirit- Shantae To playable character status
Character- Richter to spirit
AT Character- Shadow to playable character...cause **** y’all (jk) and Bunny guy to spirit
If Pit gets Dark Pits side-B we have a deal
Pit going from Upperdash to Electroshock by pressing side b twice would be amazing
URGGH ELECTROSHOCK
oof
You could just use the same voiceclip. It's perfecf
it’d make more sense to re-record that clip using the actual Pit wholesome voice instead of reusing Pittoo’s edgy voice

D

Deleted member

I had a random thought for DLC outside of the 6 we've got coming.

Zelda and Sheik as a combo character, using their Ocarina designs but are otherwise the same as they are seperate (minus the Down B attacks)

Would that work or do you think it'd be a waste of time?
Why would I sacrifice Zelda's「 PHANTOM」 for an inferior moveset?
Y'all are proving why the Smash fandom can eat my entire ***
They don't even deserve half an ass

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Zero Suit Samus is an Assist because I care about characters more than move sets, and we already have Samus.
Nightmare is a spirit because his effect is annoying.
Celica is playable. She's half of a spirit so she counts.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Let's cut a character!" discussions, AKA the literal worst discussions this fanbase can have, and I'm a veteran of "Would Shadow be unique or an echo?" discussions which lasted like, a month
It's a hypothetical. Don't take it so personally.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Every AT trophy that amounts to "no one can see" can be a spirit.

I don't even need bonus content for that.

D

Deleted member

"Ike will be replaced with Chrom, they cut a FE character to add a new one every game"
"Lucario will get cut to bring Mewtwo back"
"A new Link will be added and Toon Link will get cut, he's in a stage background already"
"Jigglypuff isn't relevant so she'll be cut"
9ed8adf2-d93c-4e99-a8e0-c9dfff5c4c55.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom