• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
The slide isn't necessarily a slide though. It just shows a difficulty in stopping their run and it could have a special animation like Villager does.

Anyways
>Brave=Hero
>Small
>Atlus content already in the game
>Sakurai's an EO fan
They're in boys, pack it up
View attachment 186189
Huh. That reminds me, i got EO 2 Untold a while ago, and its my only EO game. Is it any good?

Also oh my god that art is so cute

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I think she's differentiated enough, but that old tan and dress could've stayed tbh
I mean, she’s one of the few echoes that pretty much has no changes from the original character besides aesthetics. Even Dark Pit and Pit have more differences than Peach and Daisy (gameplay wise).

They could’ve gotten away with changing a few of her move properties and still be called an echo (Ken is a great example of this).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Stuff whoever it is, my chest is inflating in excitement with the knowledge of the characters’ stats.
I’ve only been massively involved in the gaming community since 2016 or so, so I’m unfamiliar with the lesser-known franchises, and to young to be familiar with the more mature ones. :(
In short: I have no character suggestions. I just wanted to pipe up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If you played Persona Q and didn't pick up an actual Etrian Odyssey game afterwards, you're doing yourself a disservice since at least in gameplay, EO is the same thing but better.
https://atlus.com/persona-q-unlocked-your-inner-etrian-odyssey-potential/

Or if it's the characters you like, EO lets you make your own characters, so you can have anyone you like in your party! Everyone can be here!

seriously though I dunno why people will say they liked Persona Q, and then not even look at EO
though Persona Q existing at all doesn't make much sense either so whatever

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If you played Persona Q and didn't pick up an actual Etrian Odyssey game afterwards, you're doing yourself a disservice since at least in gameplay, EO is the same thing but better.
https://atlus.com/persona-q-unlocked-your-inner-etrian-odyssey-potential/

Or if it's the characters you like, EO lets you make your own characters, so you can have anyone you like in your party! Everyone can be here!

seriously though it makes absolutely no sense to me why people will say they liked Persona Q, and then not even look at EO
its called having a different preference

i cant like what the **** i like without being told off and talked down about it? I dont ****ing care for your game, you dont care for mine, sorry I like Persona Q more then your game

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
y'all ever realise PQ2 morgana is just regular P5 morgana because he's that chibi by default

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
I'd say it suggests someone who isn't as well trained so they can't deal with the shift in their momentum when they suddenly turn while running yet, producing a slide. Could possibly indicate it's a normally slower person going at a speed they normally don't move at, or possibly a younger one with less control.

Sliding in those scenarios would make sense imo as the person wouldn't know how to or be able to handle their stored momentum during the turn.
The video makes me think of Lloyd's movement, but this is probably me projecting who I want to see in this spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom