• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
So how many days before it's release do you think we'll get calls to nerf Piranha Plant?
I'm half-expecting a surprise release for Piranha Plant, like we had with Cloud, where they show it off a bit and then say "Available later today!"

D

Deleted member

what? I thought the datamine showed he was slower?

edit: just checked. PP has the lowest running speed in the game
P L A N T has 1.72 run speed while wrestler furry has 1.18 according to mizumi's tweets

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

why would melee be affected by this its not a smash game

trust me i did plenty of research

where's haanit you coward

doest thou not haveth goodeth tasteth

(jk all 4 of those characters are cool as hell but seriously get a hunter up in that party even if its just a subjob leghold trap is the bomb)
H'aanit was one of my favorites but I tried to have a party with one of each Path Action. Hers was actually the one other path I got to Ch3 before I stopped playing due to cpllege

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
god i wish i could read this post
same here
Why Pit tho
you know why
Star KO him to get the joke
or play through all of Uprising like a legend
Robin just stares at the book, desperately trying to understand by looking at the pictures. Meanwhile, no Smash player can predict anything their opponent does due to an unfortunate nickname for predictions: unless they play Pit. Melee is finally abandoned. Pit is subsequently SSS tier until he gets banned in Ultimate and 4. Suddenly, Smashboards is more chaotic than ever before, as insanity insues. Pit mains reign supreme, then lash out when Pit gets banned.

This is the worst timeline.
Sounds like the greatest timeline ever...until you remember there’s still no Kid Icarus Uprising sequel or anime

D

Deleted member

We all know :ultpiranha: will ascend to God of Destruction level alongside :ultisabelle: and :ultpichu:.

:ultinkling: , :ultchrom: , and :ultkrool: ain't ready for what's comin'.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Time to be mean for no rasin

Smashified more like hive mind, lol.

Rayman leak more like PU you stink!
That's not Smashified. That's the art director for God of War.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
That Smash art is really nice.

Also, we all knew that the PP would be OP. Never doubt it's performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom