• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can't believe Shulk is out there leaking stuff that isn't even in planning phases yet.
If Shiki was Type-Moon's video game mascot in this time-line, just imagine how gorgeous the visuals for her stage would be.

There's an updated Artoria model that looks a lot closer to Takeuchi's style. I know what I'm gonna do with that when the models are extracted. Hopefully, I won't have to deal with the stupid 2-slot voice limit that some characters had in Sm4sh.

Heh, funny. I would have placed her over Ike, main and all. I might go for her casual getup though, if her armor clips too much that is.
Is the new Artoria model from Extella Link?

I thought Mordred over Ike would fit but I feel like Roy's more personal approach to combat fits Mordred better. Though then again, Aether is basically a canonical move Mordred uses :p

D

Deleted member

Oh lookie here more text leaks.

Yeahhh, it's a list that only really makes me think "would be nice" but as with everything else that's been abound, I have 0% faith that it has any merit or legitimacy.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just checked the image this Anon guy posted on his fake leak on 4Chan. I am sure that text in that image is not the text used on this site at all. Plus, “bigsaltygamertears” doesn’t exist as a user here, does it?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I just checked the image this Anon guy posted on his fake leak on 4Chan. I am sure that text in that image is not the text used on this site at all. Plus, “bigsaltygamertears” doesn’t exist as a user here, does it?
Nope, just searched it...

Can't find it at all

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Nope, just searched it...

Can't find it at all
Plus, I looked that name up on Google, and the only site that came up was the 4chan leak topic by that Anon guy.

“Bigsaltygamertears” does not exist at all, which means this leak isn’t even real.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There's no way they'd know beyond maybe a second fighter's pass, but even then, they'd just be ideas at that point. Negotiations wouldn't start for a while as is, as that's way too much pressure to work with when they have 6 characters to currently work on with a smaller team.

A lot of these leaks are very unrealistic, and it's not because of the character choices. Anything past the first Season's Pass is unlikely to remotely have anything beyond maybe some talk. And that's it. A leak actually announcing a second one is coming would still be more realistic. The only leaks I feel have a tiny chance of being real will only have content from the first Season's Pass(and other small snippets like other Mii Costumes, individual packs or characters or stages that are not Season's Pass-related. Like, Echoes could be a separated thing. Same with stages. They sound realistic enough since even with Echoes, they don't take long to make).

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
How the **** would anyone have a list of characters for 3 ****ing fighter packs and more and planned release dates. Like, Ragna at EVO 2021? Lmfaooooooo that is ****ing stupid. Not Ragna. Actually wait, Ragna would be stupid cause I want Sol instead
yo but can you ****ing imagine tho

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I...I actually can’t believe what I have read here. To say everything but the amount of characters a series has doesn’t matter is ridiculous
They don't not matter at all, but they damn sure aren't equal. A character is not worth a stage is not worth an AT is not worth a goddamn song.

Playable characters are, BY FAR, the most important and front-facing aspect of a franchise's representation. If you think a franchise with 3 characters and 30 songs is being better represented than a franchise with 7 characters and 10 songs then...I just don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
FIGHTER PASS 2 & 3 LMAO

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
>Lists waves after it was already heavily implied we're only getting one Fighter's Pass
>Roster is an unbalanced cluster**** and its choices don't make any sense given their placement
>All of that Square Enix milking and only one Namco rep

jfc, this is just bad. At least the last one with the all-RPGs reps stuck to the quota. This is just pure "my dad works at Nintendo and you can unlock mewthree if you change your game's time to 24:60" nonsense.

Also, as cool as it'd be to have Sol, I'd be down with Ragna. Though I'd take Hyde over both of 'em.

Fite me.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Can't believe Shulk is out there leaking stuff that isn't even in planning phases yet.

Is the new Artoria model from Extella Link?

I thought Mordred over Ike would fit but I feel like Roy's more personal approach to combat fits Mordred better. Though then again, Aether is basically a canonical move Mordred uses :p
I used Roy in Sm4sh because I had X, Nero, and Morag placed over him. I'd use Mordred still if it comes to that.

guys i think it reel

Sorry but could you explain your point here cause in terms of the base roster it's not exactly well-balanced in terms of the franchises
Gladly. I think all of the character choices are really cool. They just feel randomly scattered all throughout, without any rhyme or pattern. The coinciding dates are completely made up too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They don't not matter at all, but they damn sure aren't equal. A character is not worth a stage is not worth an AT is not worth a goddamn song.

Playable characters are, BY FAR, the most important and front-facing aspect of a franchise's representation. If you think a franchise with 3 characters and 30 songs is being better represented than a franchise with 7 characters and 10 songs then...I just don't know what to tell you.
What you can tell me is that you’re being ridiculous for thinking this way. The way you’re still finding evething else worthless in representation is just past wrong

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
It is in a WoL chest but apparently in a very well hidden one, since I didn't find it in my playthrough either. http://lightgungalaxy.com/2018/12/1...f-light-guide-every-chest-in-the-light-realm/
OMG Thank you so much! I had no clue that one even existed!

And lol to that fake leak with three fighter packs. I love how it's got every character listed out over all three seasons (and Impa as a Ganondorf echo?!?!), despite them logically not having planned whether or not a season two will even exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom