• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
You're aware that guy's only noteworthy personality trait is "Lol my opinion is different" right? He thinks Shovel Knight is bad and one of his issues was that it punishes death too harshly and still thinks 'lol look at all these anime swordsmen' jokes are still funny. Only reason anyone cares about him is that he works for source gaming like Smashschu and that he traces over artwork for his articles
oh am i supposed to know who this guy is? i thought he was literally a rando lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
"Characters nobody wants"

Well, pack it up guys, we can't want Joker anymore. Nobody wants him!

Sakurai really dropped the ball here. I mean, where are the characters people really want, such as [MY MOST WANTED], or [OBSCURE CHARACTER FROM THE '90S]?
"Smash is slowly just becoming a crossover simply featuring RPG characters."

Yeah, we got a mind-blowing total of three RPG characters just in this game. Crazy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, we got a mind-blowing total of three RPG characters just in this game. Crazy.
Smash is being oversaturated with RPG characters!!!!!!

Geno is different though because, uh, um, he's my most wanted and not anime so there

D

Deleted member

Yeah, especially those dang Fiah Emburem animus that are all clones!

They stole my character's spot!!!!1111!!!11 >:[

:4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
"Haven't seen a single person use Ridley, Daisy, Chrom, Simon, Richter, Inkling, Incineroar or Isabelle online in Smash so far. But I have seen a ton of K. Rool."

Are you kidding me?

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Oh he absolutely is, when Let's Go was announced he kept screaming that Gen I is the only one that matters
i have never wanted to punch someone i just found out about

also unrelated but im surprised that people didn't give out at me for putting riki so high on that assist trophy promotion tier list lol

D

Deleted member

dark pit getting in sm4sh prevented elma from getting in now change my mind
Freakin' Corrin stole K. Rool's slot! Bayo took my Geno slot!!!

I will now write a 100 page thesis on why Fire Emblem sucks, why all anime is trash, and how my most wanted is better than yours, and you're a dumb dumb if you disagree with me.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I mean I love platformers and I will continue to do so until the day I die but I won’t throw a tantrum over it like this guy seems to be doing because *buuhhhh too many RPG characters”.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
"Haven't seen a single person use Ridley, Daisy, Chrom, Simon, Richter, Inkling, Incineroar or Isabelle online in Smash so far. But I have seen a ton of K. Rool."

Are you kidding me?
If it's the same guy he used this forum's Ridley and K.Rool threads' page count as proof of that they're likely and more popular when those threads had literally existed for years more than others

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Oh he absolutely is, when Let's Go was announced he kept screaming that Gen I is the only one that matters
Gen I being the only one that matters.....

...even though every other Generation improved on it drastically almost every time.

That guy has no idea what he speaks of...

kirbsmash

Smash Champion

Are you kidding me?
Don't got online yet, but I'll be the BEST Ice Climbers player online

osby

Smash Obsessed
i have never wanted to punch someone i just found out about

also unrelated but im surprised that people didn't give out at me for putting riki so high on that assist trophy promotion tier list lol
Dude what do you mean? Riki's awesome
Finally some quality opinions.

Saying "Zelda is an RPG" is basically proof your mom drank when she was pregnant with you.
It's a role playing game, no matter how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom