• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
He means in a playable capacity.

The OG Mother Brain is an Assist Trophy and Super's Mother Brain is, I hate to say it, too ****ing big.
We cAn jUsT ShrINk hurrr
yuRR JuSt Twoo biGgotTeD

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm never gonna forget the debates over Decidueye and Lycanroc or sometimes Zeraora over Incineroar, both pre-August direct and post-box theory.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well I hate to ask this but is it okay to be a furry, I'm not speaking about myself(I'm more like a sane version of this kid when it comes to cutesy animals plus I don't believe in fictional crushes) I just know a lot of people get on them in regards to bestiality...
The answer's very simple.

Do you find fictional anthropomorphic characters that resemble both animals and humans attractive? Yes?
That's fine.

Do you find real animal's attractive, and wish to do things with them? Yes?
That's disgusting.
1b2.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
What hurts about Other M is that it was so goddamn bad so if they try to redo Samus' PTSD, something from the beloved yet obscure as **** manga, people are going to think it's pro-MOM propaganda or something idk
What hurts about Other M is that, the game has good things but people act like anything remotely related to it is the spawn of Satan and must be eliminated.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
There's also another simple answer: Maybe try not to judge a community or fandon based on what you hear from media. It's better to withhold judgement and get familar with them to make your fair judgement before going with the crowd.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
There's also another simple answer: Maybe try not to judge a community or fandon based on what you hear from media. It's better to withhold judgement and get familar with them to make your fair judgement before going with the crowd.
This too. I concur. Very much so. I have the big agreement.

Kraid. You're thinking of Kraid
Kraid's already a stage hazard, tho

Also he's fat. And sexist.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I would actually love new bosses added in through updates to replace some Master+Crazy hand fights.

99% sure it's not happening though.

The 'only' way I see us getting new bosses is if the DLC characters come with them, and they're 'echo' bosses, aka easy reskins.

Shroob

Sup?
My own concept of the idea of 'echo' bosses is why I haven't written off Verg's DLC claims 100% yet.

If Microsoft really is getting a foot in the race, regardless of 'who' gets in, the Ender Dragon is such an easy reskin over Rathalos it's not even funny.

Iridium

Smash Hero
No Eggman still is a shame. Also give me another Zelda boss. Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, Yuga, Morpha or Bongo Bongo. Even the Yiga Clan too.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Arin "I don't need a shield and won't bother to use the indestructible one I've had for almost the whole game" Hanson

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
but Alph would be cool. He could literally just be Olimar but with Rock Pikmin and slight stat changes. He just needs 4 more alt. colors.

Not really. It's so we can get wanted and cool characters with less effort being put in. If it weren't for echos, we wouldn't have gotten popular picks like Dark Samus, Daisy, and Chrom, and we wouldn't have gotten cool characters like Richter.
All "characters" who could be costumes.

Zeox

Smash Champion
I'm still missing 3 Earthbound spirits, Ninten, Flint and the Absolutely Safe Capsule, but I have no idea where they appear, I never saw them.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm still missing 3 Earthbound spirits, Ninten, Flint and the Absolutely Safe Capsule, but I have no idea where they appear, I never saw them.
I think I got Ninten and Flint from the spirit board and the ASC I got from summoning.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Also, is it just me, or has Rosalina had her appearance lessened in recent games? Like, in terms of beauty like the way her hair and dress look?

Galaxy made her look like a beautiful space goddess. Now she looks like just another Peach who can float indefinitely (Rosalina flexing on Peach right there).

On the contrary, though... Bowser typically looks better in the main games, RPGs, and spinoffs compared to Smash, although Smash 4 Bowser was pretty cool. Don't like that his skin seems to be dulled in this one when he's supposed to have defined, yellow/orange scales.

Though to be fair, maybe Sakurai was trying to make the skin around his mouth appear more in-sync with the rest of his body's skin.

D

Deleted member

The moral of the story is that Arin Hanson is a ****ing scrub. If you're an online personality, you're either a scrub or a bad person.

Wait **** I follow internet personalities that are neither
The internet will make sure to find some personal baggage on anyone with a public presence. With how it is nowadays, it's only a matter of time.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Damn it. I mean, she still looks good.

I also hate her icon. Maybe that's what I was thinking of, cause that kind of blonde is not what her natural colors are.

:ultrosalina: ugh..

D

Deleted member

This too. I concur. Very much so. I have the big agreement.

Kraid's already a stage hazard, tho

Also he's fat. And sexist.
Shut up, Kraid respects women!

Kraid: "Ridley, we must respect women!"
Ridley: "If she breathes, she's a thot!"
Kraid, crying: "All women are queens, Ridley!"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Like I'd trust Arin "I couldn't press ZR for 15 minutes or so" Hanson
Arin "This ****ing Game Sucks How Do You Do Anything" Hanson
Arin "I'm Only 3 feet Tall Next To Dan In Every Fanart Ever" Hanson

Also, is it just me, or has Rosalina had her appearance lessened in recent games? Like, in terms of beauty like the way her hair and dress look?
She looks the same to me honestly

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't even know what that is, but nevertheless :ultyoshi: will eat them.... and then the whole stand of them.... and then the store owner.... and then the store
bean boozed are jellybeans that have flavors like butter popcorn or rotton egg, coconut or Spoiled milk, or the best one, Peach ot Barf

the barf jellybean has been shown to actually make people start to throw up or did throw up

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Arin "This ****ing Game Sucks How Do You Do Anything" Hanson
Arin "I'm Only 3 feet Tall Next To Dan In Every Fanart Ever" Hanson

She looks the same to me honestly
Okay, I realized the errors of my ways. Smash Rosie is beauty.

I guess I'm thinking of Mario Kart and a few faces she made with the hair that looks like strained noodles to me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So, why does Pokemon have to have a new character? We know there's a new Zelda coming. Why not a new Zelda character? We know there's a new Mario coming. Why not a new Mario character? Star Fox? Metroid? DKC? Kirby? No, just Pokemon.
We're talking about the highest grossing media franchise in the world, and one that adds at least 70+ potential movesets to each new installment...

Makes total sense to me

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Expecting a franchise that aren't the Big 3 of Nintendo (Mario, Pokémon, Zelda) to not get special treatment is gonna end badly.

Granted, based on reps and treatment, you'd think Fire Emblem rivals The Legend of Zelda by now.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Shut up, Kraid respects women!

Kraid: "Ridley, we must respect women!"
Ridley: "If she breathes, she's a thot!"
Kraid, crying: "All women are queens, Ridley!"
Not going to add anything constructive, but your new icon is top tier.

Expecting a franchise that aren't the Big 3 of Nintendo (Mario, Pokémon, Zelda) to not get special treatment is gonna end badly.

Granted, based on reps and treatment, you'd think Fire Emblem rivals The Legend of Zelda by now.
It's almost like "reps" is a stupid and meaningless buzzword.

D

Deleted member

*Sees all the..."stuff" that was discussed the last two pages*

What the flip did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom