• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You should've said this to me when I was in high-school if you want me to take this seriously. :p
I didn't want to be taken seriously! I would never seriously tell someone their opinion is bad :)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Love both these girls w my whole heart and love how they play

You have ~superb~ taste
Indeed he does. ;)
Thanks. Apparently I have an affinity for fighters with teleportation recoveries, reflectors and unconventional projectiles.

Me, a Ganon main touching literally any other character: "I can still go back to the stage... even if I get hit offstage!?!?"
This gave me uncomfortable Doc flashbacks and even his recovery is better than Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member

So Slime from DQ (being the embodiment of all slime) or Chocobo from FF (being the embodiment of every class in FF)?
I still think if they're gonna do that, they'd be better of with Slime riding a Chocobo.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Seriously though I think Scorpion could have a shot.

Jesus imagine Scorpion verses Ryu.

Also what's going on with Virgin Ben?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

nightmare timeline: they release costume DLC but only for Sonic and it's his ****ing movie design

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
It's already hard to take you seriously when you have a *cough* Zoe Trent profile pic...
What bet did you lose with @GothFluttershy?
Mind your own business, fool! (Kidding, of course)

I made a bet that no character would be revealed at the game awards. It wasn't even against Goth, I just said "I'll let goth choose my profile pic" since that was the worse possible thing I could think of. (Sorry goth, I just don't "get" furry stuff, and don't like the idea of a cartoon character getting into smash. No judgment for you liking any of that stuff though, I believe everyone has a right to like what they like)

Pakky

Smash Hero
Hype 4 that would make sense for most and whom I would like.

Scorpion

Slime

Nightmare/Ivy

Banjo&Kazooie/ Master Chief (I'm serious)

D

Deleted member

Mind your own business, fool! (Kidding, of course)

I made a bet that no character would be revealed at the game awards. It wasn't even against Goth, I just said "I'll let goth choose my profile pic" since that was the worse possible thing I could think of. (Sorry goth, I just don't "get" furry stuff, and don't like the idea of a cartoon character getting into smash. No judgment for you liking any of that stuff though, I believe everyone has a right to like what they like)
I took everything as a compliment. :3

D

Deleted member

True I guess

I think he's dead
yeah verge said the SE character would be the first one revealed

Granted, getting one thing wrong doesn't necessarily mean he has ZERO credibility but with how unclear and uncertain he's been with the DLC character, it's clear that DLC is a whole different ball game then the main game (where verge 100% had inside info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom