• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumpodile

Smash Journeyman
Massive improvement.

Accuracy: Les Depp, more Goku, 3
Handsomeness: I love a man with conjoined sclera, 4.5
Power: You see those arms? Those are some powerful arms, 5
Goku "feeling": I don't want this Goku "feeling" me any time soon, 1

13.5 points. Normally that's an alright score, but Crillin adds an extra 20 points in every category.

93.5 points. Conglaturations, you are become winner.
Thank you Crillin, my bald baby buddy!

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
I know I said I wouldn't be coming to this thread anymore since the datamine leak, but I also promised myself that I'd post this video to this thread one the last day before Ultimate's release. It's finally December 6th were I live, so here it is.

Just one more day, guys.
I wonder who thought, you know that one song from Les Mis, let's cover it but with Waluigi.

Beautiful.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
When you're too busy with homework @ 2 am and you just realize that Smash is coming out in less than 24 hours w/ a possible DLC reveal coming right before it:
Unknown.jpeg

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I wonder who thought, you know that one song from Les Mis, let's cover it but with Waluigi.

Beautiful.
Our very own TriforceBun TriforceBun , or Matthew Taranto, the same genius behind Brawl in the Family.

Is it bad that I can recognize his voice at this point because that's how long I've been following him as a creator?

Last edited:

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
Would these 5 make you happy?

- Banjo Kazooie
- Dixie Kong
- Tails
- Lloyd
- Geno

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
We are about 2100+ posts away from page 9001 (post #360001). This is gonna be a while.
Well that'd be 55 pages, 40 posts each so unless we can churn out 2200 posts, I doubt it.
I gave both your posts some thought, and I figured that the VGAs will give us enough content to talk about. Will it explode into 2200-something posts by the 7th? Unsure, but it's possible. We're almost halfway there and we did it in just one day-ish.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Beautiful.
It's from the same guy who made "Too bad, Waluigi time" a thing in the first place, actually. The BitF guy.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Guess I might as well since I just got here. Since I’m having trouble narrowing it down to 5, I’d be happy with any combination of the following characters for the 5:

-Ryu Hayabusa
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Shantae
-Rayman
-Geno
-Lloyd
-Cynthia
-Dixie Kong

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Well, it's time for me to go to bed.

I'd like to see us be at about page 8960 by the time I come back.

Don't leave me disappointed.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i just woke up and oh my god this is gonna be the longest day of my life isn't it

D

Deleted member

i just woke up and oh my god this is gonna be the longest day of my life isn't it
Hey, you can do what I do. Get through college and work, go home watch some funny Robin Williams videos, and then wait until 11:40 to head out.

D

Deleted member

Hey, you can do what I do. Get through college and work, go home watch some funny Robin Williams videos, and then wait until 11:40 to head out.
Head out to where cant you just download it on the Eshop or whatever

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I handed in my last two essays for the term on Tuesday, so today is filling two hours of my time with lectures I'll only be half concentrating on, then killing time for 16 hours until GMT midnight.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Abandoning me?
Did you mean you were gonna take revenge against me when I thought I you were gonna take revenge against the thread?

I was never planning on abandoning you or the other threads. I’m sorry I made you worry.

And to answer your previous question, because the size my appreciation and respect for you is second only to your love of Rottytops?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I handed in my last two essays for the term on Tuesday, so today is filling two hours of my time with lectures I'll only be half concentrating on, then killing time for 16 hours until GMT midnight.
Just play fortnite season seven in the meantime if your that type of person

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Guess I might as well since I just got here. Since I’m having trouble narrowing it down to 5, I’d be happy with any combination of the following characters for the 5:

-Ryu Hayabusa
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Shantae
-Rayman
-Geno
-Lloyd
-Cynthia
-Dixie Kong
I see Ryu Hayabusa on this list!

65D22585-FCAB-47F3-9B71-359F70C876E7.jpeg

Buffalo Soldier

Smash Apprentice
What if the Smash surprise at the VGAs wasn’t a DLC character but instead was them saying at the end of the show that you can play smash digitally right now, you don’t have to wait until midnight?

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
What if the Smash surprise at the VGAs wasn’t a DLC character but instead was them saying at the end of the show that you can play smash digitally right now, you don’t have to wait until midnight?
Doesn't it end like an hour before digital releases?

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
I’d settle with them saying, all Smash DLC characters will have 6 songs each. That way if it’s a Square Rep there’s more than just two songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom