• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The super crown probably wouldn’t change Sigma at all because it’s a mushroom and therefore likely wouldn’t work on robots.
God, I hate fun.
Are you telling me you don't want sexy Sigma.

Come on, everyone wants to **** sexy Sigma.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To be completely honest, barring new IPs and 3rd parties....everyone who is iconic is already in the game.

We're fighting over scraps now. Non iconic sixth reps from already represented series or whatever.

....I still want a fourth Kirby or DK rep, but that's just my childhood speaking.
That’s honestly why I believe it’s very likely that the DLC will be all if not mostly third party. Argue all you want about specific characters, but generally speaking the Nintendo characters who are left (who haven’t been banished to assist trophy he’ll) are just not as iconic as third party choices. So Nintendo has to choose between characters that they will make all of the money on that won’t sell a lot, and characters that will sell as many passes as games but they have to split the profits. (Yes, I know this statement could be used against Geno but i’m really hoping he’s the exception that proves the rule.)

Speaking of, you know what would be cool. If Geno was done in addition to the Fighters Pass a la carte like PP. I mean, it’s not like he really NEEDS a stage. And while some music would be cool they added music desperate from stages with Corrin’s DLC do it could be done again. The DQ rep goes on the season pass and they can please both audiences. I don’t have any idea if this is something that could happen. But it dose make a bit of sense. (Actually I think it makes ALOT of sense but I feel like I have to hedge just to try to minimize backlash).

D

Deleted member

Who the hell wants to be a magical school girl anyways?
No, not magic school girls, didn't you read? it's all a lie, they make you think is gonna be that, but is not.
I only like manly japanese shows full of awful cruel things and really good villains.
I read it. Still doesn’t look like something I’d watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

No, not magic school girls, didn't you read? it's all a lie, they make you think is gonna be that, but is not.
I only like manly japanese shows full of awful cruel things and really good villains.
Isn’t that a pretty goddamn big spoiler? Show’s only 7 years old.

Octorockandroll

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
I predicted Daisy would be added to the roster for smash ultimate so maybe that means my other 2 picks, Jeanne and Fawful, will be in the DLC.

Latyon

Smash Cadet
Judging by most of this thread, people don't like Banjo because he lacks sex appeal :estatic:

And before people @ me, I'm aware there are degenerate corners of the internet where such a statement is likely not true.
It's because he's a bear and the Smash community is looking for twinks or otters

Flyboy

Smash Hero
More like gen uroBADchi because he makes BAD CONTENT.

Anyway they should add uhhhhhh [throws dart] the Bee Queen from Mario Galaxy to Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyway they should add uhhhhhh [throws dart] the Bee Queen from Mario Galaxy to Smash.
Only if they also completely remove Waluigi from the game.

D

Deleted member

And uhhhhh, lets get in Funk Kong and uhhhhhh, Krystal. And, uhhhhh....

Flyboy

Smash Hero
On the subject of truly iconic first party reps yet to be added, maybe Captain Toad. He has potential to get there for sure.

Excuse me I'll just froth at the mouth about how Kamen Rider Gaim is garbage

Finally, a Mario Kart 7 rep. Truly perfectly represented as Waluigi isn't in MK7 either
GAIM SUCKS SO MUCH. THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom