• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
MOTHER****, I JUST GOT OFF WORK AND NATEDRAKE OR SPAWN PROBABLY TEASED SOMETHING FOR THE VGAS.

Sorry gang for the late notification. Here's a spare link when the VOD goes up.

Watched it.
Metroid Prime 4
Metroid Trilogy seems a given for them.

MAAAAYBE Smash DLC but they're not sure.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You guys are overthinking this.

I'm just gonna play through World of Light. Then beat Classic with everyone I can. By the time that's done, I'll probably only be missing a couple characters and I can just let them unlock themselves.
maybe we’re not thinking enough

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
MOTHER****, I JUST GOT OFF WORK AND NATEDRAKE OR SPAWN PROBABLY TEASED SOMETHING FOR THE VGAS.

Sorry gang for the late notification. Here's a spare link when the VOD goes up.

"VGA predictions" predictions /= teases

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord

Oh man, the CPUs look so good this game. If ya'll haven't seen this Snake/Sheik vid (and the crazy Snake C4 recovery)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of VGA. If we do get our first of our five DLC characters. Who do you all think it'll be?

Due to what Verge said. I think its gonna be a SE rep. Only one that seems logical is Sora for Kingdom Hearts III in January. Perfect timing if you ask me.

Though there's also Sephiroth, Crono, Geno and such.

D

Deleted member

Watched it.
Metroid Prime 4

I'm pretty sure since we're less than a week away, either of those guys danced around some things. I know they're all banking on Metroid, but they HAVE to know something else and just worded it too good. It happened with the September Direct when NateDrake teased it.

:nifty:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Speaking of VGA. If we do get our first of our five DLC characters. Who do you all think it'll be?

Due to what Verge said. I think its gonna be a SE rep. Only one that seems logical is Sora for Kingdom Hearts III in January. Perfect timing if you ask me.

T-Posing Geno asserting his dominance.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion

I'm on the DQ character revealed at VGAs train.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Can anybody tell me Mewtwo's unlock method? I just want to know because I hope I don't have to play 20 hours just to unlock him. If that is the case, I'll use my Mewtwo amiibo to unlock him asap.

Link, Young Link, or Toon Link?
Look from Pennsylvania of course

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Watched it.
Metroid Prime 4

As much as I want Prime 4, I feel like the gameplay reveal trailer at VGA's, a day before Ultimate, is a big mistake

D

Deleted member

ResetEra insider who usually gets stuff right. He backed up the September Nintendo Direct date, as far as my memory goes, but if he's on SpawnCast, you'd better know he might tease something from time to time.

Also the guy who wanted an apology from everyone during the Grinch Hoax lmao

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
ResetEra insider who usually gets stuff right. He backed up the September Nintendo Direct date, as far as my memory goes, but if he's on SpawnCast, you'd better know he might tease something from time to time.

Oh yeah that guy...

I still think he's an ***.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord

Not sure I buy the "leak", but a MP Trilogy on the Switch would be so dope. I hated it on the Wii because of MOTION CONTROLS

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

So the trilogy is deconfirmed? Cool

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

You forgot, it's also the guy who literally said that we will get the Smash direct november 1st. Just so people stfu about the grinch leak

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Lol. Nintendo best not show up to the VGAS with just a port.

They got enough ''THE SWITCH IS JUST A PORT MACHINE." from haters.

D

Deleted member

You forgot, it's also the guy who literally said that we will get the Smash direct november 1st. Just so people stfu about the grinch leak
****, I forgot about that, I skimmed through that episode of the podcast probs because I was at work lmao

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
There's a knock on NateDrake's door

*opens door*

NateDrake: Hello?

???: Are you NateDrake?

NateDrake: Yes, w-

Get's kidnapped and taken to a secret facility within Nintendo HQ

Iridium

Smash Hero
Interesting.

Reading this thread, it seems like Lylat (or any stage) isn't really the problem with characters falling through. It really looks like it's something with the game's engine instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom