• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey good peoples of the Smash Ultimate Thread, I have a questions to you all:

Does Mii Fighters share Mii Costumes between the trio?

Like, does every Mii Fighter (:4miibrawl:,:4miigun: & :4miisword:) can wear a Business Suit like in Smash 4? And if yes, what others Mii Costumes can be shared?

That's all I have to ask, I don't know if any of you have the answer, but I figure I ask here since it's the most active place out of them all, plus I don't have to worry about spoilers so that's cool.

On those words, I hope you have a great day, see ya later, maybe.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey good peoples of the Smash Ultimate Thread, I have a questions to you all:

Does Mii Fighters share Mii Costumes between the trio?

Like, does every Mii Fighter (:4miibrawl:,:4miigun: & :4miisword:) can wear a Business Suit like in Smash 4? And if yes, what others Mii Costumes can be shared?

That's all I have to ask, I don't know if any of you have the answer, but I figure I ask here since it's the most active place out of them all, plus I don't have to worry about spoilers so that's cool.

On those words, I hope you have a great day, see ya later, maybe.
Some costumes are shared but most of them are Mii specific. Like, only Gunner can wear Isabelle costume.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
So I'm just curious.... what would be your Square Enix list of priority when it comes to Smash?

My priorities would be Erdrick > Sephiroth > Sora > Chrono > Neku > Geno > Slime
Sora > Noctis > Neku > Lara > Geno > Warrior of Light FF14 > Erdrick

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sephiroth is a good antagonist, because he has mother issues. All good antagonists have mother issues.

Or they are made of collective unconscious mother issues of the mankind, that's even better.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
You know those times you’re doing something urelated and then you just get hit with a sudden realization?

So, Paly’s new guidances recognize the Zelda timeline divergence. As she says in Zelda’s, she’s from the downfall timeline, where the Hero of Time was defeated by Ganon.

The Hero of Time is in the game. :ultyounglink:
As is the version of Ganon that killed him. :ultganondorf:

So canonically, in order for :ultzelda: to exist, :ultganondorf: killed :ultyounglink:

So she can now hang out and fight with a little kid, all the while knowing this cute little courageous kid has to die in canon for her to exist.

Aren’t crossovers fun?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh? Do you have a source of footage on that?
I do.

Three things to address here:

1. Bunny Hoods are spawning, yes, but if you look, you'll notice that Sonic is not wearing one.
2. According to this poster, the spirit Sonic has equipped does not augment his speed at all, so it has nothing to do with this. (It's an attack based spirit)
3. Specifically, this is hazards-off Big Blue. So I dunno if the speed of the ground is any different.

Of course, he could be lying about this stuff, but it's not like it'll be long until we can figure this out for ourselves.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Some costumes are shared but most of them are Mii specific. Like, only Gunner can wear Isabelle costume.
Wait
200.gif

WHAT?!!

Oh lord Jesus Sakurai, do you think you can tell me which costume are shared? I love you for eternity if you do that, no really, I must know for my Mii sake. :C

osby

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

https://mobile.twitter.com/SSS_SSB/status/1068381659861565440?s=09

Have people seen this? K Rool kills Mewtwo at 0%. It’s nuts. It’s probably cuz of Shadow ball and the counter, but oof
please ban k rool
But he's not remembered by people as much as Sephiroth.
Sephiroth is more well known, that's for sure but Kefka is basically the face of FFVI.
Terra was literally only chosen for Dissidia because she had the most personal connection to Kefka out of all the party members. He's the only antagonist to be noted to have been chosen before the hero.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hoodie, T-Shirt, business suit were shared. But I'm talking about Smash For DLC costumes. You can see all Mii gear in here: https://www.ssbwiki.com/Alternate_costume_(SSB4)/Mii_Fighter
Wait...so we don't know for sure if Mii costume are shared in Ultimate?

I know for Smash 4 that some costumes are shared, but I was wondering if the same was true for Ultimate, with like peoples trying out and see if all Mii could have the same costumes, 'cuz here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sFqSiuqOsPWbZKFJAsiohyict86UOnRh

I don't see the business suit having a icon for Sword & Gunner, which worry me alot.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Everyone, if you could choose the 2nd Bandai Namco Rep from the following list. Which character would it be?

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa

Last edited:

Turtlar

Smash Apprentice
So I'm just curious.... what would be your Square Enix list of priority when it comes to Smash?

My priorities would be Erdrick > Sephiroth > Sora > Chrono > Neku > Geno > Slime
Geno>Slime>Erdrick>Crono>FF I-VII Character>Lara Croft>Gex>>>FF VIII-XV Character>Sora

Nazyrus

Smash Champion

While Sora is actually Disney mainly I will still include it in my priority list for the sake of it…
Geno > Sora > Sephiroth > Crono > Neku > Erdrick

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

I know for Smash 4 that some costumes are shared, but I was wondering if the same was true for Ultimate, with like peoples trying out and see if all Mii could have the same costumes, 'cuz here.

I don't see the business suit having a icon for Sword & Gunner, which worry me alot.
Then, sorry, I won't be any help. I hope business Gunner is a thing, though, I use that.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, here are all the new Guidances except Roy and the ones GX uploaded
Everyone, if you could choose the 2nd Bandai Namco Rep from the following list. Who would it be?

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
Nightmare, next question.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You know those times you’re doing something urelated and then you just get hit with a sudden realization?

So, Paly’s new guidances recognize the Zelda timeline divergence. As she says in Zelda’s, she’s from the downfall timeline, where the Hero of Time was defeated by Ganon.

The Hero of Time is in the game. :ultyounglink:
As is the version of Ganon that killed him. :ultganondorf:

So canonically, in order for :ultzelda: to exist, :ultganondorf: killed :ultyounglink:

So she can now hang out and fight with a little kid, all the while knowing this cute little courageous kid has to die in canon for her to exist.

Aren’t crossovers fun?
S'long as Palutena, Pit or Viridi don't spill the beans to the princess, should be alright. But this kinda stuff does make me sad.

...unless this version of Young Link has already come back from Termina (he has Fire Arrows. even though he's back to the Deku Shield). This could be the version of Young Link that's already defeated Ganondorf and returned to the past to warn the Kingdom. \o/

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Do we know how customizable Mii costumes are?

Because I really want to make Deku and the Protective Gear is the closest 1:1 with his current costume, but if the shirt and pants colors can't be edited then that's a no go from me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Then, sorry, I won't be any help. I hope business Gunner is a thing, though, I use that.
Doh, thanks for the help still.

I guess I just have to pray until someone confirm it if it's real or not I guess...or hope my favourite Mii Costume who were cut even though they weren't third-party come back in some way in the future, but I don't put much hope in that one tbh.
Do we know how customizable Mii costumes are?

Because I really want to make Deku and the Protective Gear is the closest 1:1 with his current costume, but if the shirt and pants colors can't be edited then that's a no go from me.
We don't know sadly, atleast i'm not sure, the only thing that may hint at that is this part of the video.
Where you can see a color option that may hint you can change the color of the outfit, buuut honestly, I don't think you be able to change much, but hey, we aren't 100% sure right now.

hazza5557

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, if you could choose the 2nd Bandai Namco Rep from the following list. Who would it be?

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
Agumon and Heihachi

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, if you could choose the 2nd Bandai Namco Rep from the following list. Which character would it be?

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
Klonoa
Nightmare
DigDug

osby

Smash Obsessed

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
No KOS-MOS? We need more robot girl representation in Smash.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wait
View attachment 180719
WHAT?!!

Oh lord Jesus Sakurai, do you think you can tell me which costume are shared? I love you for eternity if you do that, no really, I must know for my Mii sake. :C
It's most likely that all the returning costumes are the same as they were in Smash 4.

Those that worked for multiple still do, and those that didn't still don't.

As for new costumes, we know that the Vince costume is at least wearable by the Brawler. But that's all.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Erdrick/Slime > Sephiroth/Sora/Chrono > Geno

You can list your choices from 1st to 3rd.

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
Bravoman :shades: >>> Tekken > Tales/Xeno > Soul Calibur > Other

Agumon would also be cool.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
>no solaire

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT KOS-MOS?

Seriously, with the amount of posts I make on her, you guys should at least remember her by now.
And my current profile pic should've helped too...

Last edited:

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT KOS-MOS?

Seriously, with the amount of posts I make on her, you guys should at least remember her by now.
And my current profile pic should've helped too...
Sorry I did not include her or Solaire because I tried to keep two to three characters in each category. I would need to replace Agumon, Dig Dug or Klonoa to put either one of them in.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's most likely that all the returning costumes are the same as they were in Smash 4.

Those that worked for multiple still do, and those that didn't still don't.

As for new costumes, we know that the Vince costume is at least wearable by the Brawler. But that's all.
You are giving me hope, but I'm going to stay cautious in case there isn't much shared costumes.

Still, thanks for the info.

Btw, do you think you can show the Vince costume on Mii Brawler? 'just curious to see how it fit.

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug
Klonoa
From the list: Klonoa
Not From the list: Reiko Nagase

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Tekken Series
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama

Tales Series
Lloyd Irving
Yuri Lowell

Soul Calibur Series
Nightmare
Sophitia

Other Namco Series
Agumon
DigDug