• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm gonna say it, I don't believe that's hacked. I think that's part of World of Light.

Untouch

Smash Master
only reason I dont particularly put a lot of faith in the list is (if real) that DLC likely hasnt started yet outside of piranha plant
this would just be a list of characters SE are using to weed out leakers inside the company

D

Deleted member

Finally got some footage of the final boss.
You fight the two big bass at the same time. It’s like master hand and crazy hand where they use their own moves and also have some team moves.

D

Deleted member

Finally got some footage of the final boss.
You fight the two big bass at the same time. It’s like master hand and crazy hand where they use their own moves and also have some team moves.
I thought so, seeing as how there are two of them. Am I right in saying there are three different endings?

beans

Smash Lord
only reason I dont particularly put a lot of faith in the list is (if real) that DLC likely hasnt started yet outside of piranha plant
this would just be a list of characters SE are using to weed out leakers inside the company
We've heard talks about a SE rep for a long time already. I'd doubt they would start a counter-leak measurement for something that didnt start yet at the time. Of course we cant confirm how much of the fighter has been developed, but talks for who will be the fighter are already old news.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
Verge DM'd someone with a list of the SE reps he's heard of. Then the DM got leaked
Where's the proof that it was a DM? Where's the proof that it isn't just photoshopped?

This feels fishy as hell. Especially with "oh no Sora and seriously Geno has a chance guys!!!"

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Who does Isabelle fight at the end of her classic mode? She has that all female path and I'm just interested in seeing if they just said 'A HAND CAN BE FEMALE!"

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Do you actually care or are you just fishing for likes? I feel like that’s the aim for most of the “DAE feel bad for soccer guy” posts. Plus, it’s not like the dude does this for free. He makes a lot of money, probably, and it’s not like he’s singlehandedly making the game, don’t you feel bad for the team. Nah, let’s just act all concerned about Sakurai so I can get them likes!
I do care Dude no need to be like so hostile dude i hope Sakurai and the team get what they want and im not fishing for likes i just feel pity for him and the smash fanbase is kinda of Bad at times still love it though

beans

Smash Lord
Didnt Nekoo pratically confirm that the leaked DM was real?
He came in and said that leaking the DM was an ass move.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gotta say,
I love how creative Galeem’s attacks are. They did some crazy stuff with the design of ‘glowing orb with wings’.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
... it's Sephiroth. It makes perfect sense now, the lack of Spirits and music for Final Fantasy was because it was going to be saved for his DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom