• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I wasn't intentionally implying it.
Not even KHIII? If so, then that's my bad.
Also, did I come real hard on you that you thought I'm a troll XD
Please excuse me then, it's just that strayed responses takes an effort to reply to.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Yes, and most fighting games have less dev time, sell less than smash and have a much lower character roster.

Snash is a prime franchise for a reason I do not think a fleshed out story mode is unreasonable.

Games like God of War, Spiderman, and Red dead 2 showed us that single playse sells and should not be neglected. And I wish we got something else in smash ultimate

Just my 2 cents.
God of War, Spider Man, and Red Dead are games dedicated to single player. With a lot of development time dedicated to scripting, structure, cut scenes, and such. Smash is absolutely NOT that. All the dev time and money you talk about goes into multy player, game balance, game modes, and more than anything else, new characters and stages, ATs and bosses. They DO NOT logistically have the resources for what you're expecting from them.

And all of this is on top of the ridiculousness of a deep Smash story. A deep story about Link meets Game and Watch meets Pac Man meets Snake meets Ryu. Most fighting games get to build a world and lore, Smash doesn't get that benefit. Subspace was fun and epic but it didn't make sense and it wasn't deep.

At best you'd get a crazy ass version of Toy Story as that's the lore so far

Last edited:

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
Not even KHIII? If so, then that's my bad.
Also, did I come real hard on you that you thought I'm a troll XD
Please excuse me then, it's just that strayed responses takes an effort to reply to.
Fair enough.

WaxPython

Smash Ace
those games are fully meant for storytelling and single player (especially Spider-Man)
Yes I'm not expecting a story on par my point is just that having a good story mode does sell

Every game deals with post release patches. Even games like breath of the wild which was in development for an incredible amount if time had problems.
Yes but Bayo was a patch we never got because it was not financially in their best interests to patch her so we suffered

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
It takes 350 smash fights. Last knoen also (not 100% checked), amiibos don't unlock.
I would've assumed the main way was just beating each character in WoL to unlock them; looks like I'm gonna be 1 stock SD'ing for a solid three and a half hours.

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
Yes I'm not expecting a story on par my point is just that having a good story mode does sell

Yes but Bayo was a patch we never got because it was not financially in their best interests to patch her so we suffered
Yeah fair enough.
Yeah.
Some guy with the game said so on twitter.
Even if you had 30 seconds for each match, it'd take you several hours regardless.
Good to know.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Is this confirmed by the dataminers/pirates/people with early copies?
Yes. Now although they do also confirm that amiibos don't unlock, I said not 100% confirmed as it goes against an early talk (forgot where I got that from) that amiibos do.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
I would've assumed the main way was just beating each character in WoL to unlock them; looks like I'm gonna be 1 stock SD'ing for a solid three and a half hours.
I'm sure that as in Brawl you can unlock all if not most of the characters via the story mode. The 350 matches option is just for those that wouldn't play it

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
Yes. Now although they do also confirm that amiibos don't unlock, I said not 100% confirmed as it goes against an early talk (forgot where I got that from) that amiibos do.
I believe the amiibo talk was solely speculation.
I'm sure that as in Brawl you can unlock all if not most of the characters via the story mode. The 350 matches option is just for those that wouldn't play it
It might be faster through the 350 match option for tournament organizers and anyone who just wants all the characters quickly.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
1) Well that was my point, why don't we count the remakes and releases? If we're looking for where Sora stayed the most then we're not looking for his main story line but where he had most of his games in, and that would be Sony. Also, The Story So Far (a 9 disc release if I'm not mistaken) is coming to PS4 (I think it was released already), that's the whole story so far (including 3DS's). Means Sony is the cozier home of Sora

2) But what you're saying contradicts wholely with Bayonetta. Sure it's a second party but the point was to drive sales. What I'm getting at is that neither KH or DQ need that sales drive as much as TWEWY.

3) Honestly I think Sora fans have themselves to blame for expecting Sora to be in Smash in the first place. Why would Nintendo promote for another company? Square is stingy, Nintendo is stubborn and Disney is strict, it's not going well for Sora chances. But if you look at TWEWY, it's a Nintendo exclusive, it's recent and no Disney control. Goes much smoother than Sora.
Oh ok, but just pointing on contrary to Sora, Snake has most of beginings on Nintendo (and probably most of his games too, I hope I'm not mistaken here). You keep saying Sakurai doesn't care about allegiance, sure, but I keep saying it's not his call, it's Nintendo's. Also, no, he doesn't care about their game importance, he only cares about his own wishes or views. If it wasn't a Nintendo's (Bayo, Splat) it'd be his wish (Snake, Cloud).

If you're a TWEWY fan, why do you care about Sora, vote for what you like. Isn't Neku good enough?
1) Still doesn't really matter, especially if the HD Remixes end up ported to Switch like I suspect will happen.
2) Because it will sell that character as DLC because Sora is probably one of the most wanted, if not the most wanted, 3rd Party character not already in the game. Neku isn't quite to the level that millions of people would spend money on the character alone. 3rd Party characters, aside from maybe Bayonetta, are not included in Super Smash Bros. to drive sales for their series but because of their legacy to gaming and popularity with fans. Bayonetta is an exception only because Nintendo literally had a lot to gain from her inclusion in Smash, Nintendo doesn't have that with TWEWY. Promotion is a bonus since a lot of Smash fans will likely end up looking into the characters they like in Smash's home series, but its not a primary reason for any of the other 3rd Party characters.
3) Nintendo would do so because the DLC character would sell, the characters inclusion could even sell units from Kingdom Hearts fans picking up Smash purely due to Sora's inclusion in the game (this works, after all, many bought Soul Calibur II due to Link's inclusion). Square Enix isn't part of the equation for Sora due to sole Disney ownership (also, they aren't as stingy as people like to say, its mostly due to rights issues for lack of FFVII content), Nintendo is stubborn but not stupid, they wouldn't turn down a deal that would make them a lot of money due to something petty like that, Disney is only strict on their big names, they've licensed Sora to Square-Enix for other projects before, such as Final Fantasy Record Keeper and World of Final Fantasy, they'd definitely work with Nintendo on a series as popular and well-known as Super Smash Bros. The Disney JP CEO also said that they were open to Sora in Smash if the Fans, Nomura, and Sakurai wanted it when asked directly at D20 Expo. If Nintendo was fully in charge, they probably wouldn't have any 3rd Party series character as DLC without some sort of deal made unless they wanted to give fans what they wanted (and thus make more money), which is likely.

I'm a fan of both TWEWY and Kingdom Hearts, but I like Kingdom Hearts more and I definitely like Sora more then Neku, who I'm not really big on (I prefer Shiki). Asking 'isn't Neku good enough' is akin to having Frederik from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze included instead of King K. Rool and asking why he wasn't good enough simply due to being another Donkey Kong big bad. They are similar but not the same.

Dan

Smash Lord
I'd rather unlock them that way (via WoL), but haven't heard or seen anything on that end. If you can't unlock characters in it, the only reason I'd play WoL right now is for the bosses. I heard some talk of light platforming; any truth to that?

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
The dataminer only specified that number.
Maybe it's the WoL fights number. Remember, some spirits are shielded so it may take more than a few fights to get that charcater. Add to it bosses and the many spirits on the way. OR, it's simply the way you go to unlock all. Yeah, it'll take a couple of hours if so.

Eru13

Smash Apprentice
The same guy who posted the 350 number later posted this but didn't ellaborate, anyone know something?
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Dan

Smash Lord
I honestly thought the lack of unlockable characters in Smash Wii U was them realizing it was an outdated concept, but now 90% are locked (the highest ratio by far in any Smash game).

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
The same guy who posted the 350 number later posted this but didn't ellaborate, anyone know something?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It Could count each player as 1 match therefore
1 solo match=1 match
2 player match=2 matches
3 player match= 3 matches
Etc.
Hard to say exactly what he could mean.

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
It's tedious af, but there's a simple OCD/chorey satisfaction in unlocking the roster.

Edit: It's even better when the characters are unlocked via unique methods.

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Honestly between a gigantic story mode and having everyone back plus some great new additions I would rather have the latter. Especially since the story won't be what keeps me playing smash, it will be the characters themselves and the mechanics. The story will be gone through likely once when I first play and never touched again while I will continue to do random smash matches with AI, classic mode, online, playing with friends, the new squad strike stuff, etc.

That's not even getting into the logistical nightmare that a roster of 70 or so characters from a bunch of different universes all colliding in a huge multi branch free form RPG like story. Some RPGs have trouble getting that right, to expect that for a platform fighter like Smash feels like too much, especially when it would draw away further resources from a game that seemingly had to make some sacrifices already to get it's current amount of content.

WoL looks kind of neat. Could it have been better? Most likely. Would I want it take away from new and old characters? No. Would I want a delay for it? Personally no but I would hope it would have its announcement delayed as well.

On the subject of the Harry Potter changes I honestly didn't even know about that stuff for years and from the outside looking in on it, it feels....unnecessary to me and kind of odd at the same time. Like Herminone has been ingrained in my head as a snooty ginger girl so her now being a sassy black girl just feels off to me. Past that I really...don't care about the characters sexuality outside plot stuff. Kind of felt Harry's crush on that one girl for a while felt like fluff and his eventual hook up with Ginny but it kind of made sense to me because the story is from his perspective, people around that age will likely be thinking about that stuff. But stuff like Dumbledore being gay like means nothing to me nor do I see why it's even relevant that he is. His sexual preference means literally nothing for 100% of his interactions with characters tmk and I don't care whether he likes boys or girls. Considering I read the books first and had to imagine what they looked like them being a certain race, or sexuality, or religion, or whatever never popped into my head. It's not what was important to me about the characters. The fact that they are obviously shoehorning this new info in just make it look better seems silly to me. Especially since Im not a fan of retconning already established characters in the first place.

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
It's tedious af, but there's a simple OCD/chorey satisfaction in unlocking the roster.

Edit: It's even better when the characters are unlocked via unique methods.
Especially in the way they played out the roster. Do you think echos are unlocked with their base characters or are they separate?

Shroob

Sup?
I do find the single player 'lacking' if only due to the removal of Stage Builder and Home Run Contest, but at the same time, there's supposed data for both in the game's code, and if Reddit Boi pulls through for us and we actually do get that day 1 patch that adds in those missing modes?

I was already content with this game, but hands down I'll never need a new Smash in my life.

Dan

Smash Lord
Especially in the way they played out the roster. Do you think echos are unlocked with their base characters or are they separate?
Like literally unlocking the characters in Melee (if you're not grinding Versus) was literally a game within itself, as was unlocking the trophies.

I'd imagine Echoes gotta be separate.

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209
Pardon if this was brought up a few pages back, but I heard about how they datamined the game and found DLC spaces for 30 characters. Now originally, I thought this was the reason why:

- The DLC slots are to represent the three main component of each character pass (the fighter, the stage, and the music). If you multiply three by five, there are 15 slots total. I thought this meant that there could be a season 2 pass, and thus the remaining 15 will be filled.

But then I saw papagenos papagenos 's video and he said it was 30 slots for characters. Now I agree with him that it's impossible that they will release 30 characters by the end of the Switch's lifespan so I agree with him that the spaces are there so that they have room to work and experiment with.

However, if the Switch is able to have a shelf life similar to the 3DS's, I can see them turning Ultimate into something like Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch where instead of a sequel we get constant updates through free and paid DLC. But realistically, I think there will be to seasons at the minimum, and that is me being optimistic about it. I truly believe Sakurai in that they have picked the DLC characters already and that it takes them up to a year to finish just one character.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
1) Still doesn't really matter, especially if the HD Remixes end up ported to Switch like I suspect will happen.
2) Because it will sell that character as DLC because Sora is probably one of the most wanted, if not the most wanted, 3rd Party character not already in the game. Neku isn't quite to the level that millions of people would spend money on the character alone. 3rd Party characters, aside from maybe Bayonetta, are not included in Super Smash Bros. to drive sales for their series but because of their legacy to gaming and popularity with fans. Bayonetta is an exception only because Nintendo literally had a lot to gain from her inclusion in Smash, Nintendo doesn't have that with TWEWY. Promotion is a bonus since a lot of Smash fans will likely end up looking into the characters they like in Smash's home series, but its not a primary reason for any of the other 3rd Party characters.
3) Nintendo would do so because the DLC character would sell, the characters inclusion could even sell units from Kingdom Hearts fans picking up Smash purely due to Sora's inclusion in the game (this works, after all, many bought Soul Calibur II due to Link's inclusion). Square Enix isn't part of the equation for Sora due to sole Disney ownership (also, they aren't as stingy as people like to say, its mostly due to rights issues for lack of FFVII content), Nintendo is stubborn but not stupid, they wouldn't turn down a deal that would make them a lot of money due to something petty like that, Disney is only strict on their big names, they've licensed Sora to Square-Enix for other projects before, such as Final Fantasy Record Keeper and World of Final Fantasy, they'd definitely work with Nintendo on a series as popular and well-known as Super Smash Bros. The Disney JP CEO also said that they were open to Sora in Smash if the Fans, Nomura, and Sakurai wanted it when asked directly at D20 Expo. If Nintendo was fully in charge, they probably wouldn't have any 3rd Party series character as DLC without some sort of deal made unless they wanted to give fans what they wanted (and thus make more money), which is likely.

I'm a fan of both TWEWY and Kingdom Hearts, but I like Kingdom Hearts more and I definitely like Sora more then Neku, who I'm not really big on (I prefer Shiki). Asking 'isn't Neku good enough' is akin to having Frederik from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze included instead of King K. Rool and asking why he wasn't good enough simply due to being another Donkey Kong big bad. They are similar but not the same.
1) But that would take a looong time, against the current upcoming Dragon Quest 11.

2) He is really not the most wanted. Each fanbase thinks that but no one has actual data. No one knows for sure who is the most wanted. Besides, that wasn't a criteria to begin with. You're really sugar coating Sora a lot here, that's fine if you like him but it shouldn't stary you from what he really is to Smash. On a level similar to Shantae if we're talking legacy, less than Bomberman if we talk that too. Similarly the rest of what you've mentioned to be honest.

3) Aren't they having a ton of upcoming Final Fantasy titles to the Switch? why not promote that with another FF rep instead? Again, why not a DQ rep too? You like Sora, you want Sora, that's very fine but it currently doesn't make the least of sense regardless of how passionate you are about him.
They don't have to be, but that's what a stubborn does. We'll see. Only a few days (hopefully) to that. Hey, what's stopping Square from having 2 DLC spots. Who knows.

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
Like literally unlocking the characters in Melee (if you're not grinding Versus) was literally a game within itself, as was unlocking the trophies.

I'd imagine Echoes gotta be separate.
I never had to deal with unlocking characters in melee so I wouldn't know I've always played a emulated mode version for practice reasons (I also don't own a gamecube anymore.)
Pardon if this was brought up a few pages back, but I heard about how they datamined the game and found DLC spaces for 30 characters. Now originally, I thought this was the reason why:

- The DLC slots are to represent the three main component of each character pass (the fighter, the stage, and the music). If you multiply three by five, there are 15 slots total. I thought this meant that there could be a season 2 pass, and thus the remaining 15 will be filled.

But then I saw papagenos papagenos 's video and he said it was 30 slots for characters. Now I agree with him that it's impossible that they will release 30 characters by the end of the Switch's lifespan so I agree with him that the spaces are there so that they have room to work and experiment with.

However, if the Switch is able to have a shelf life similar to the 3DS's, I can see them turning Ultimate into something like Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch where instead of a sequel we get constant updates through free and paid DLC. But realistically, I think there will be to seasons at the minimum, and that is me being optimistic about it. I truly believe Sakurai in that they have picked the DLC characters already and that it takes them up to a year to finish just one character.
I see where you're coming from with that speculation but it's not really a something I foresee Sakurai or Nintendo ever doing. It also could be to leave space for a demo build of the future title.

Dan

Smash Lord
Honestly between a gigantic story mode and having everyone back plus some great new additions I would rather have the latter. Especially since the story won't be what keeps me playing smash, it will be the characters themselves and the mechanics. The story will be gone through likely once when I first play and never touched again while I will continue to do random smash matches with AI, classic mode, online, playing with friends, the new squad strike stuff, etc.

That's not even getting into the logistical nightmare that a roster of 70 or so characters from a bunch of different universes all colliding in a huge multi branch free form RPG like story. Some RPGs have trouble getting that right, to expect that for a platform fighter like Smash feels like too much, especially when it would draw away further resources from a game that seemingly had to make some sacrifices already to get it's current amount of content.

WoL looks kind of neat. Could it have been better? Most likely. Would I want it take away from new and old characters? No. Would I want a delay for it? Personally no but I would hope it would have its announcement delayed as well.
Yes - the game has changed (figuratively); Subspace was good for its time. The online was ****ty and primitive; a lot of Smash fans were aging or moved onto 360/PS3 that they weren't throwing Smash parties at their house like the old days. That was a good era for something like Subspace, but now, everyone is just gonna wanna unlock the characters ASAP and play local or online.

The one thing the developers should learn is every character does not need to appear in a story mode; you could literally have a viable story mode only using the original 8 or 12.

I truly believe Sakurai in that they have picked the DLC characters already and that it takes them up to a year to finish just one character.
That seems a little excessive; I'd say five months.

Eru13

Smash Apprentice

Nintendo did mention recently that they plan on going deeper with their DLC strategy and lots of companies around the industry have been trying to push the GaaS (Games as a Service) model too for a few years now, so I think it's plausible

However, from what they mentioned in the last direct, it seems that the first fighter pass will take around 2 years to complete counting from when Piranha Plant is released (so before Feb/2021), considering that Splatoon 2, Nintendo's biggest GaaS-ish franchise on the switch right now, is getting it's last content update just two days before SSBU releases (which is about a year and a half after it's launch) and that SSB4 had only about 2 years of content patches too, the probabilities of getting anything more than the first fighter pass get a bit dismal, not zero, but still pretty low

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm so glad people see through Joanne's additions to Harry Potter. She truly took the George Lucas approach to what to say and do after you've finished your hit franchise. She really really did.
As a resident Potterhead I feel the need to chime in here

J.K. Rowling's original stories are fantastic. She needs to be happy with what she made and be done with it.

But instead, she chooses to constantly pander to the people who share her political beliefs by making up details after the fact that have literally no bearing on the story

Seriously, Joanne... Nothing changes if Dumbledore was gay. So why bother even mentioning it? He was a reserved man with many mysteries. We didn't need to know, but the fact you chose to mention this year's after the books' conclusion shows it wasn't important enough for detail even if you had thought of it while writing.

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
Yes - the game has changed (figuratively); Subspace was good for its time. The online was ****ty and primitive; a lot of Smash fans were aging or moved onto 360/PS3 that they weren't throwing Smash parties at their house like the old days. That was a good era for something like Subspace, but now, everyone is just gonna wanna unlock the characters ASAP and play local or online.

The one thing the developers should learn is every character does not need to appear in a story mode; you could literally have a viable story mode only using the original 8 or 12.

That seems a little excessive; I'd say five months.
I'd say less then that based on the fact that we have a full build out in the wild and we have newcomers. The game had been in development for around 2 years. 24÷7=3.4 months per character if that was their only focus therefore around 2-3 months per character.

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209
I see where you're coming from with that speculation but it's not really a something I foresee Sakurai or Nintendo ever doing. It also could be to leave space for a demo build of the future title.
Hence why I see it as being very unlikely that Nintendo would turn Ultimate into an expanding game. Nintendo loves to create sequels to their flagship titles with different mechanics and gimmicks. If they were to follow that mantra, Mario Kart 8 DX would have added new characters and tracks a long time ago. They are likely working on Mario Kart 9 and its brand new mechanics as we speak.

So like I said, I think the whole 30 DLC slots are placeholders in the event they want to expand the game and not really an indication that we will get 30 brand new characters in the span of the Switch's life cycle.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
A comment about some missing Kirby series spirits.

When the list of spirits has leaked, I have read a lot of people saying that Adeleine is missing so she could be a DLC.
Now I finally found the list of spirits, and I have checked: Adeleine is not the only important spirit missing.
The important Kirby spirits missing are:

-Adeleine
-Ribbon
-Dark Metaknight
-Taranza
-Hyness
-Nova

While we can exclude some of them (Nova is as big as a planet, Dark Metaknight is probably not happening, Ribbon alone is not happening either), the other 3 characters (Adeleine/&Ribbon, Taranza and Hyness) are all possible.

I have to make an observation though: While Taranza and Hyness are missing, they have other spirits representing the game they come from. Triple Deluxe (Taranza's game) has a Queen Sectonia spirit, and Star Allies (Hyness' game) has the 3 Mage Generals.
On the other hand, any content from Kirby 64 is completely missing from the Spirits list, and it's very odd because Kirby's Dream Land 3 is well represented, with Gooey, Pitch, Nago and Chuchu, and we also have very obscure characters in the list, such as Gryll and Moley.
It could either mean that they are planning something with Kirby 64 content involved, or simply that Sakurai hates Adeleine and Kirby 64 and excluded any content from that game (it wouldn't be the first time, Brawl had some Kirby 64 stickers but only some generic ones, nothing representing the exclusive characters of that game).

Dan

Smash Lord
I'd say less then that based on the fact that we have a full build out in the wild and we have newcomers. The game had been in development for around 2 years. 24÷7=3.4 months per character if that was their only focus therefore around 2-3 months per character.
I agree; all 5 characters will be released by February 2020

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
Hence why I see it as being very unlikely that Nintendo would turn Ultimate into an expanding game. Nintendo loves to create sequels to their flagship titles with different mechanics and gimmicks. If they were to follow that mantra, Mario Kart 8 DX would have added new characters and tracks a long time ago. They are likely working on Mario Kart 9 and its brand new mechanics as we speak.

So like I said, I think the whole 30 DLC slots are placeholders in the event they want to expand the game and not really an indication that we will get 30 brand new characters in the span of the Switch's life cycle.
Exactly my thoughts.
I agree; all 5 characters will be released by February 2020
They will likely do announcements like they did for sm4sh so I'd give some time for hype reasons so maybe mid 2020

Shroob

Sup?
So yeah.

I hate to sound like a broken clock, because I am, but what's the general consensus on Reddit boy?

He called Piranha Plant in September, saying it "Didn't even spit a fireball", and said Incineroar "Had a move where it summoned ropes and bounced you off of them."

This is WAY too specific to be a coincidence, and considering he said "You needed to use the debug menu" to play as Piranha Plant, he seems to be some sort of playtester?

The guy though claims "Day 1 patch with new modes"

Dan

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post; double posting(please edit your messages instead)
They will likely do announcements like they did for sm4sh so I'd give some time for hype reasons so maybe mid 2020
They said February 2020 in the Direct.

So yeah.

I hate to sound like a broken clock, because I am, but what's the general consensus on Reddit boy?

He called Piranha Plant in September, saying it "Didn't even spit a fireball", and said Incineroar "Had a move where it summoned ropes and bounced you off of them."

This is WAY too specific to be a coincidence, and considering he said "You needed to use the debug menu" to play as Piranha Plant, he seems to be some sort of playtester?

The guy though claims "Day 1 patch with new modes"
The general consensus is believe him and believe Vergeben because they've been on the money with unpredictable stuff; this Hitagi guy I don't trust, and if he's legit, he's managed to make himself look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom