• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Aw crap. Do you know if there is a screenshot of that around?
I could swear I saw it in the datamine stuff going around on Twitter. Maybe check KuroganeHammer.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Not sure if this question is a spoiler or not, but I'll put it as a spoiler anyway.

I know we found 2 songs from Game and Watch stage, but do we know which ones they are? I ask because I love the G&W theme from Melee and hope it returns as one of the two stages

Iridium

Smash Hero

Link's brand new Palutena's Guidance. I really like the detail in this one, and hearing Pit say OP.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Link's brand new Palutena's Guidance. I really like the detail in this one, and hearing Pit say OP.
I really like how they kill Link before it can finish. /s
Usually I wouldn't like a character using game terms such as "OP" but it suits Pit. xD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But was that video of 8-Player Ice Climbers on docked mode or handheld mode? Because boy, I find it hard to believe handheld can run it so smoothly

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't really understand why Meta Knight was trying to kill Kirby and take over Dream Land, yet the next second he's helping him.
Meta Knight felt Dream Land was weak and that the best course of action was pulling a Dr. Doom. After his utter defeat by Kirby, he realized that if one individual had this kind of power to fight for Dream Land should it ever be in danger, then Dream Land would always be strong

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Do we have anything actually going into how the game differs between docked and handheld in the first place? Id assume it would be made in a way where both run at the same framerate

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Thinking about the Minecraft boss thing more...I feel like Verge is in damage control mode or something, because it doesn't add up.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Here's a challenge. Pick your favorite IC pair and try keeping your eye on them for the entire match.

Congratulations if you can accomplish that and sustain the massive headache you'll get.
Done. It was rather easy. I mained the main colors.

D

Deleted member

Though I'll say, if it turns out Verge is right about a Minecraft boss somehow, no one will have any right to doubt his words again.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
But he hasn't been wrong about this game yet, we have no reason to doubt him as of now
When the game has been datamined and there's no such thing as a Minecraft boss. Yeah, it seems likely he's wrong this time.

Because I doubt they're adding bosses through DLC, that only seems logical if Steve is playable, because there's no reason to add a random Minecraft boss without him.

Last edited:

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
GUYS.
We now have a vital piece of information that, until now, was unknown...the name of Chrom's up special.

It's Soaring Slash.
Lame. Call me when we know the names of Ridley's Specials.
Yep and this is our Minecraft representation.

A rathalos echo
When Rathalos joins the battle, Ender Dragon is in charge of being the dragon boss!
Ender Dragon: "Leave it to me!"

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
People, we do not know if there's a day one update. We shouldn't make these claims unless we know for sure.

Have we forgotten the grinch incident?

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
So if what verge said is correct, this implies that DLC would add WOL content? Idk, seems slightly unlikely
Not necessarily, because new bosses could be added as Classic mode bosses for DLC characters as well and not have to show up in WoL at all.

Why are people acting as though Sakurai isn’t a grown-*** man who has dealt with his games being leaked for years now
Yeah, the game leaked, it sucks, but people are acting as though it’s the ****ing end of the world and that Sakurai’s gonna commit suicide over it or something.
To be fair, this is the same guy who said he didn't want to do story modes in Smash anymore because people watched SSE on youtube. So he's doesn't always have the most mature reactions to things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom