• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Man, we basically have the game before we actually have the game. Not in all of its entirety, though. This pretty much is the biggest leaking that has ever happened to a Smash game, undoubtedly.
This honestly depresses me. Why even look forward to anything Smash-related when it's all going to leak, the surprise will be ruined, and then the novelty wears off?
Why do people here seem to treat leaks as though they're good things?

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
welpp.. for some litlle comments ive been able to read, the game is starting to being spoiled, or almost. so i think i will take a break from this thread at least, anyways, i already have teh game preorderred, and there isn't too much time to wait. If there are special bosses or stuff like that i don't want them spoiled.

the only think that i'm looking to spoil myslef about are tracks, and i think i found a channel, feel free to tag me if there are cool spoiler free youtube chanels with the rips.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This honestly depresses me. Why even look forward to anything Smash-related when it's all going to leak, the surprise will be ruined, and then the novelty wears off?
If leaks are good or bad just depends on your point of view.
And just saying, but if a video game is making you depressed, you should probably see a therapist.

D

Deleted member

I just wanna know the current status of all these leakers currently, with the Piranha Plant leaker saying Vergeben is wrong about stuff like Minecraft content and such. We got some fighting words.

Hell, with how asinine Square is being right now, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these leakers are on watch now. :nifty:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
I just wanna know the current status of all these leakers currently, with the Piranha Plant leaker saying Vergeben is wrong about stuff like Minecraft content and such. We got some fighting words.

Hell, with how asinine Square is being right now, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these leakers are on watch now. :nifty:
Calling it: geno and sora will not be dlc at all. No matter how much dlc is made.

beans

Smash Lord
I stopped caring when Ryu leaked. I dont think any surprise would beat what Ryu would be.
I like them now mostly because I can stop hoping before it gets too big and to not deal with reveal schedules.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I think it's just that some people expected them and more excited about the content, regardless of how it was first discovered. And the content here is good. I do wonder how we would have been without them at least...

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Everyone can wish for anyone.

I can wish for Crash and Sylux, after all.
Here's the thing: Crash, if you're referring to the bandicoot, has a chance of being in because he has a history with Nintendo and has appeared on Nintendo consoles.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Oh wow. He said that?
Ooooookaaaaaaaaay
Well, I'm gonna go with this Piranha Plant guy. Freaking no one could have called Piranha Plant. And not to mention, all of Verg's claims were rather safe bets.

I'm not 100% sure to be honest.

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
So, Im really confused.

The Ancient Minister is a spirit, but the Ancient Minister is just R.O.B. In Brawl I thought he was the last R.O.B actually. So if he has a spirit battle, it would just be him...possessing R.O.B. His own body. So would we even need to bother using that spirit gun to shot him out of his own body, to get him back, into his own body? I just...

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Here's the thing: Crash, if you're referring to the bandicoot, has a chance of being in because he has a history with Nintendo and has appeared on Nintendo consoles.
Never said Zoe would get in though, did she?
There's a fine line between wanting and thinking it could happen. Heck, she's admitted it won't happen.

I want Parrappa, yet he will never get in.
ohdear.jpg

D

Deleted member

OK, so does anyone know with absolute certainty that the list of fighters minus Cloud is for the playable characters in WoL and not for something else, like enemy spirits or something? (Outside of having to fight him to unlock him, which does throw a wrench into this theory, Cloud would likely not be used for any spirit battles, so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe it could be that?)

I'm just grasping at straws. I'd be so dumb if you could unlock the entire roster except Cloud.

EDIT: Cloud is used in Spirit Battles

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
They could've made Sigma a boss...

So the franchises with bosses are;

- Legend of Zelda
- Castlevania
- Kirby
- Monster Hunter

1 or 2 more franchises being represented with a boss would've been nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom