• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zferolie

Smash Hero
The nonsense with Cloud in World of Light today made some folks see a second SE rep as less likely, but my (heavily heavily biased) position now is that Nintendo might, after Cloud, be inclined to swing for something less of a legal nightmare for both parties.
While I do want a DQ character I have been hearing thats a super legal nightmare... and with rumors of a Bravely Default 3... I can see Agnis making it in as playable to promote it.

D

Deleted member

With all this SE bs, I'm considering Geno and Sora the most likely Square characters. Why you ask? The former because most of the content associated with him is owned by Nintendo, which means stuff like the limited FFVII content is easily avoidable, and Sora, who isn't owned by SE but is for all intents and purposes, a Square character, licensing with Disney could prove to be far easier than Square for all we know and all else they'd need is for Nomura to say "yes" which he would 100%.

D

Deleted member

:ulticeclimbers:
"OK, sure, but... What about the fact that there are two of them?! Didn't they get kicked out of Smash for illegal teaming?"

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Wait. The Ice Climbers have lines in their guidance? I wonder if they're just walls of text or if they actually hired voice actor/actress for Popo and Nana?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
LMAO Sakurai pokes fun of the Smash 4 community of the "Just SDI argument" from Bayonetta.
Sakurai really knows whats up from the competitive community.
I need full audio from these people eventually...but right now I’m loving these as usual

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait. The Ice Climbers have lines in their guidance? I wonder if they're just walls of text or if they actually hired voice actor/actress for Popo and Nana?
They do?! Oh wow. I do voice acting as a hobby, so I actually have my own Popo and Nana voices, I wonder if they are similar to my voices...assuming they have voices, anyways.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Literally the first line for Roy's Palutena's Guidance...

Pit: "Look! Marth dyed his hair red!"

Oh.

Yeah, that's why I didn't completely agree with it...
well Pit is the best judge of character after all

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
So I made a list of characters who still haven't been confirmed as spirits. If I'm missing some someone, which I probably have, feel free to mention
Banjo Kazooie
Sylux
Porky
Monster Hunter
Adeliene
Tibby
Edelgard
Cross
Travis Touchdown
Crash Bandicoot
Sora
Reimu
Hayabusa
Lloyd Irving
Steve
Style Savvy
Erdrick
Slime
Chrono
Doomguy
Dante
Saber
Bit Trip Runner
Heihachi
Jack Frost

D

Deleted member

"Now, Pit, I'm sure those abandoned Pokémon are all playing together at a farm upstate."

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, so what has happened in the past twelve hours?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Literally the first line for Roy's Palutena's Guidance...

Pit: "Look! Marth dyed his hair red!"

Oh.

Yeah, that's why I didn't completely agree with it...
"15 years old?! Is that even legal?!

It is in Ostia, where Roy spends his days as a noble, being smart, brave, and dependable.

I bet he smells like heaven!

How am I supposed to compete with a guy like that?"

Roy fans definitely waited for this.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
So I made a list of characters who still haven't been confirmed as spirits. If I'm missing some someone, which I probably have, feel free to mention
Banjo Kazooie
Sylux
Porky
Monster Hunter
Adeliene
Tibby
Edelgard
Cross
Travis Touchdown
Crash Bandicoot
Sora
Reimu
Hayabusa
Lloyd Irving
Steve
Style Savvy
Erdrick
Slime
Chrono
Doomguy
Dante
Saber
Bit Trip Runner
Heihachi
Jack Frost
You Forgot Rhythm Girl :p

Zeox

Smash Champion
Man, I doubt it means anything, but I really hope Porky being missing is because he is gonna be a future DLC character...
Changing totally the topic and a total unrelated thing to comment, but next year is Mother's 30 anniversary, I wonder if they will do something to celebrate it.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I saw a girl from that game in one video but I don't know her name.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I haven't found any trace of her in the Spirits list, so either I'm looking for the wrong name or the list isn't complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom