• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
:ultlucas:>:ultpokemontrainer:

Accept the truth.
I have no problem accepting the age of Pokemon Trainer. Well, Smash Pokemon Trainer doesn't look 10, but canon games wise I can see how they'd be that age.

Chrom being 19 is a LIL weird, but only because if he were a real person I'd probably smash.

But Samus in her 20s? Maybe if she's like 28 or 29.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
People don't always show their exact ages. Like how Samus is supposed to be in her twenties or how Pokemon Trainers are apparently 10 or Chrom is somehow 19.
I feel like some creators are downright terrible at making characters match their ages visually.

Both of these characters, from the same series, are supposed to be fifteen:

EDIT: if the second picture isn't showing up, here's a direct link: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...iovanna.png/revision/latest?cb=20180426174945

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'll just assume laws are different in the world of FE. Besides, I doubt Nintendo would let you marry a minor.

OK FOLKS WHO WANTS A NEW TOPIC? HERE WE GO!
What is your ideal stage for Smash Ultimate? I kinda wish that we had a Odyssey stage tbh, like, the ship, it would travel through different kingdoms.
Meta Crystal

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Okay.
I need to explain why I get stuck on Zoe sometimes.
The truth is, I have autism irl. I'm not joking. It causes me to get stuck on things and not realize when it's not a good time to talk about them. I'm really sorry. :urg:
I swear if someone says she's faking autism...
(I mean, she certainley could be, but considering her positive attitude on this forum, I doubt it.

D

Deleted member

Okay.
The truth is, I have autism irl. I'm not joking. It causes me to get stuck on things and not realize when it's not a good time to talk about them. I'm really sorry. :urg:
I have a similar deal too, but because i have hyperactivity.

There are times where i get so energetic, that i rush what i think or i directly lose track of the main topic.

I am working on ways to improve on those regards.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay.
I understand your predicament but just kinda tone it down by a lot is all I am asking, as best as you can

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Samus ain't in her 20's either.

I swear Nintendo gonna catch these hands before the day over.
I would be able to believe Samus being in her 20s-30s since both are believable...but don’t pull a Braun Strowman and make Nintendo get those hands of yours just yet

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'll just assume laws are different in the world of FE. Besides, I doubt Nintendo would let you marry a minor.

What is your ideal stage for Smash Ultimate? I kinda wish that we had a Odyssey stage tbh, like, the ship, it would travel through different kingdoms.
I'm hoping some of these are covered in the DLC but a Xenoblade Chronicles X and Kirby: Planet Robobot stage would be awesome. For stages that don't necessarily need characters, Remix 10 from Rhythm Heaven would be a blast. But if I'm going full dream stage I'm going to be self-indulgent and say I'd love Studiopolis Zone as a new Sonic zone. Also, a new Metal Gear Solid stage based on one of the later games, like Mother Base that transforms into Outer Heaven, or Groznyj Grad.

osby

Smash Obsessed

osby

Smash Obsessed
I have no problem accepting the age of Pokemon Trainer. Well, Smash Pokemon Trainer doesn't look 10, but canon games wise I can see how they'd be that age.

Chrom being 19 is a LIL weird, but only because if he were a real person I'd probably smash.

But Samus in her 20s? Maybe if she's like 28 or 29.
I've always felt like she shows bigger than her age because her less than ideal life circumstances. Then again, this doesn't quite explain how she managed to become so famous so young.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This is hardly among the top 100 weird design choices in JoJo.
True; I just find it hard to believe that Giorno's supposed to be fifteen when he looks like he's at least ten years older than that.

Then again, Jotaro perpetually looks like a thirty year old bodybuilder despite starting the series at 17 years old.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Koichi is 16 in part 4.
That just makes it weirder for me - he looks like he's ten. (I was going by the JoJo wiki for part 4 Koichi and part 5 Giorno being the same age)

Last edited:

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord

Krazy Kremland from Dkc 2, have the characters fight on the rollercoaster, it would also have the haunted chase part of it as well.

D

Deleted member

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.
300px-SSBU-Unova_Pokémon_League.png

As for stages that don't exist yet, I'd kill for an Etrian Odyssey stage, namely, Lost Shinjuku. It would make for such a fun stage with the layouts they can have and it's just so pretty

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Indeed.
But i am worried about the possibility of a pack being about a franchise present in Smash already, which could make it have a past stage just for that.

For example: a F-Zero with Melee’s Mute City.
I wouldn't mind Dixie Kong with the Rumble Falls stage to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom