• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
It's too small to read but don't Unova Pokemon League and Halbert have walk-offs?

And why Lylat Cruise is a starter stage?

EDIT: And no Dreamland? This list is kinda weird.
Hazardless. Unova Pokemon League doesn't have walkoffs in hazardless mode, not sure about Halberd tho, but it definitely doesn't have the Combo Cannon. Also Dream Land is just a Battlefield clone in hazardless mode, I assume that's why it's not there.

D

Deleted member

Browsing Reddit again, and I found a stagelist and procedure list for Ultimate from Ottawa, Canada. What do you all think?

Can't read the text but this is a 100% good stage list, it has a lot of variety and allows for stages that are similar for more diversoty such as BF forms and DL
Echo stages... :glare: really?
Also, they're changing the rules to 3 stock? Hmm.
It's always been agreed Ultimate would be 3 stock though
It's too small to read but don't Unova Pokemon League and Halbert have walk-offs?

Halberd only has in the initial portion, Unova only has with Hazards On.
Dreamland is in as a BF Echo, which I assume shares the elimination slot of BF but either can be chosen if "Battlefield" is being chosen.

Ajimu

Smash Cadet
To whom it may concern : Urbosa is a Spirit.
ZSS, obviously. Stamina, Gerudo Valley Battlefield form. Electrified ground.

I love it.
Disconfirmed or not, she does look nice there.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Yeah, but there's no hazard symbol (the one with the exclamation mark) on them, so hazards are off for them, if that's what you mean. This will probably get revised soon, so I wouldn't worry about some of these picks.

Last edited:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
ferdkssb48 (the guy who posted those leak tweets) deleted the leaks.

Loool, totally doesn't scream suspicious

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Guys, let's get back on-topic please.

Also, keep your desires to yourself. It's getting a bit uncomfortable for many now.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
ferdkssb48 (the guy who posted those leak tweets) deleted the leaks.

Loool, totally doesn't scream suspicious
I mean, it might have been real anyway. Mexico, for example, always breaks street date really early, people were getting Mario Odyssey like a week early. The biggest thing to take from this is that there are copies of the game out there, someone will be a bro and leak everything eventually.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
I mean, it might have been real anyway. Mexico, for example, always breaks street date really early, people were getting Mario Odyssey like a week early. The biggest thing to take from this is that there are copies of the game out there, someone will be a bro and leak everything eventually.
But why would he delete them then? Doesn't that seem suspicious?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
But why would he delete them then? Doesn't that seem suspicious?
So Nintendo can't catch them. That's what makes it suspicious.

Of course, it could be fake and they deleted it to make it look like it's real(as it makes it look like Nintendo forced it to be taken down). Both are possible.

D

Deleted member

The walk-offs in the list are temporary. Unova and Kalos' walk-offs are based on hazards (most likely), so they probably won't be a problem. And Lylat Cruise has the benefit of not doing the tilt with hazards off. Halberd, Castle Siege, and Skyloft are travel stages, and it's only a minority of the destinations that have walk-offs.

I do agree about Dreamland tho.

osby

Smash Obsessed
More Spirit Battles:

Chorus Kids are three different sized Jigglypuffs who spam Sing. These battles are really, really good.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean, yeah. 2-stock was already dumb in Smash 4 actually, it should always have remained as 3-stock like in Brawl.
Nah, it was a super smart decision to sticking For Glory rules, while complaining about how tone deaf that mode was simultaneously.

D

Deleted member

I mean, yeah. 2-stock was already dumb in Smash 4 actually, it should always have remained as 3-stock like in Brawl.
I thought tournament rules were 4-stock. Or was that for Melee? I'm used to Project M/Legacy XP.

Untouch

Smash Master
Wonder if the leaker's friend or whatever was a journalist that sent the images to this guy and he leaked them, breaking NDA?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
More Spirit Battles:

Chorus Kids are three different sized Jigglypuffs who spam Sing. These battles are really, really good.
If only Karate Joe's spirit battle could be Ryu punching Piranha Plants towards you.

Last edited:

FalcoXP

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3205-1052-7736
D

Deleted member

I wish I go into Cryogenic Sleep for two weeks. That way I can skip the wait for Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

The walk-offs in the list are temporary. Unova and Kalos' walk-offs are based on hazards (most likely), so they probably won't be a problem. And Lylat Cruise has the benefit of not doing the tilt with hazards off. Halberd, Castle Siege, and Skyloft are travel stages, and it's only a minority of the destinations that have walk-offs.

I do agree about Dreamland tho.
Castle Siege and Skyloft do not transform at all without Hazards actually. So Castle Siege is only the initial layout and Skyloft is the image layout throughout the whole match.
Nah, it was a super smart decision to sticking For Glory rules, while complaining about how tone deaf that mode was simultaneously.
I always found that super funny lol
I thought tournament rules were 4-stock. Or was that for Melee? I'm used to Project M/Legacy XP.
Yeah, only Melee was 4-stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom