• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foulds

Smash Cadet
****ing ouch I did NOT expect this genuine reaction, I'm used to being yelled at for being under 40 and therefore not growing up with a SNES in America or an N64
....so getting yelled at by people over the age of 40 is a common occurrence for you?

osby

Smash Obsessed
****ing ouch I did NOT expect this genuine reaction, I'm used to being yelled at for being under 40 and therefore not growing up with a SNES in America or an N64
It's okay. As long as you think Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid and Ocarina of Time are the god's blessings to this green earth. Otherwise we have a problem.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If ****ing Rising Raiden is in as a Spirit and we still don't get MGS2 or 4 Raiden I'm going to toss myself out of a window. When will Konami stop shoving that stupid spinoff design down my throat. It's so ugly.
Me, being the ****ing Rising fanboy I am even though I never finished it:

If any Rising tracks are in the gane I'm gonna NUT

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
....so getting yelled at by people over the age of 40 is a common occurrence for you?
People here keep calling themselves boomers and I'm a millennial, a boomer's natural predator. You'd think I'd start calling the police at all these old ****s obsessed with a 20 year old woman's opinions on video games but eh
It's okay. As long as you think Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid and Ocarina of Time are the god's blessings to this green earth. Otherwise we have a problem.
Bruh Super Metroid is the kind of **** I directly inject into my veins

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s very common for young folk in this world

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

osby

Smash Obsessed
Bruh Super Metroid is the kind of **** I directly inject into my veins
You could've fooled me, I don't see you berating people for liking other games.

Me, being the ****ing Rising fanboy I am even though I never finished it:

If any Rising tracks are in the gane I'm gonna NUT
Whenever I say "I saw the weirdest thing Metal Gear can throw at me", this happens.

D

Deleted member

WE BETTER ****ING HAVE A RISING RAIDEN MII COSTUME IN THE GAME YOU HEAR ME SAKURAI???

D

Deleted member

Whenever I say "I saw the weirdest thing Metal Gear can throw at me", this happens.
Where have you been all this time? Monsoon is like, base-level of weird MG content
**** that we're getting MGR Raiden as DLC
I'd prefer to just have Raidan as a playable character tbh.
I'll sign under that

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

This is nothing by Metal Gear standards of weird.

Also, if you look to the right during this monologue, you can see one soldier playing with a cat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom